IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

question about buying advance system care 7

blazko64

blazko64

Welcome to the forum.

In order to assist you correctly we need the correct information. You posted in the Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 7 forum and then asked a question about Advanced Systemcare 7.

These are two different products. I checked your User Profile in order to clarify which version you have, but you did not give the informtion there either.Therefore in order to assist you please clarify which Version of ASC you have and please update your OS + Computer Details in your User Profile to show which version you have.

I have also moved your topic from Advanced Systemcare Ultimate 7 forum to ASC General Discussion due to the lack of clarification.

my mother board fried friday and i will have to wait till monday for a new one to show up which is why i cannot upload actual dxdiag at this moment but i will fix it asap. sorry about the confussion i saw advance system care 7 ultimate on sale but my question was if advance system care 8 comes out before my 1 year liences is up what would cost to upgrade to 8 ? would i have to buy a full price license?

I can only assume from the further information you have given, that you do not have either ASC 7 or ASC 7 Ultimate, but that you are considering buying ASC7 Ultimate.

ASC and ASC Ultimate are two different products and as such have different licences. These licences are not transferable between the two products.

However, if you have ASC 7 and ASC 8 is released before your licence expires then the upgrade to ASC 8 will be free of charge.

The same would apply With ASC 7 Ultimate and ASC 8 Ultimate.

If you have ASC and which to change to ASC Ultimate you would receive a special deal from Iobit to do so.

Archived