IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Give us your suggestions for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

I have just downloaded your program Malware Fighter 3 & find it works great, but I would suggest to increase the filesize-limit (with 20 mb), to allow the user to send files to you, most maleware and viruses are hidden in larger files, and maybe have 3 protection levels (Low, Medium, and Advanced) would be good.

Hi Nina 255,

Thanks for your kind suggestions.

Our engineers will take them into consideration to improve the program.

Happy Holidays.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI there future co workers

Regarding the beta test of the malware fighter a more clear way to delete you quarantined files would be a good addition, or at least a reminder of the current files on the red list. Also a overall "command center" of all your current IObit apps, like a double check if something is detected with the Advanced System Care to assure it is not a false positive, or a quick sweep while defraging.

A Vault would also be of great use, like it has been with other softwares I use, but one from a Major company would be more thrust worthy then the ones im using from third parties.

A online database of the safer and most dangerous websites using the surf protection, which I hope will be 100% in the future, to second check anything downloaded from then, or a warning before you download-open anything.

A Complete FIle-shredder, that even recovery programs like Recuva wouldnt be able to find it, also a program like Recuva added would hurt.

Hi taneduard

Welcome to the forum.

Please could you tell us how long you think it should take to scan your 18000 files, and your reasoning for same.

Also. please remember, that if this was your first scan, that it will take longer and subsequent scans should be faster.

Also, filesize and filetype will influence the scan time.

I would like to see all products offered as one bundle as well as "a la carte" items that can be purchased for either multiple terms (such as 1 year, 3 years, or possibly lifetime) and multiple PCs (1, 2, 3, etc.).

For example, in my household of five people, we have a total of 3 desktop PCs and 6 laptops--some for personal use, some for work only, some for school only. I would be interested in purchasing a "complete" package that contained all Iobit products for our school and work computers, but might not need that much for our personal use units. I would also like to see a full anti-virus package that can be combined with (or used instead of?) Malware Fighter. My ISP offers free anti-virus software, but only to 5 PCs, which means I have to purchase a different product for the other 4.

Because we've purchased our PCs at different times, we have renewal dates that are all over the calendar. I would like to have an option that would allow me to renew products for a few months at a time in order to get all my renewal dates to coincide on a particular date, or at least in a particular month.

HI there future co workers

Regarding the beta test of the malware fighter a more clear way to delete you quarantined files would be a good addition, or at least a reminder of the current files on the red list. Also a overall "command center" of all your current IObit apps, like a double check if something is detected with the Advanced System Care to assure it is not a false positive, or a quick sweep while defraging.

A Vault would also be of great use, like it has been with other softwares I use, but one from a Major company would be more thrust worthy then the ones im using from third parties.

A online database of the safer and most dangerous websites using the surf protection, which I hope will be 100% in the future, to second check anything downloaded from then, or a warning before you download-open anything.

A Complete FIle-shredder, that even recovery programs like Recuva wouldnt be able to find it, also a program like Recuva added would hurt.

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have written them down and will forward them to our product manager who will consider seriously.

As for your last suggestion, we do have a file shredder tool which is named File Shredder and included in Toolbox of Advanced SystemCare 8. Click here to download it.

Cheers.

Hi,

I do like the new interface, but there is one thing that I would like to suggest for MF Action Center - please allow to disable suggestion to download Smart Defrag - as have only SSD I do not need defrag at all, and the very convenient "fix all" function is not convenient anymore.... I know there is an option to "hide all" - but individual "ignore" would be nice...

Thsanks

Hi,

I do like the new interface, but there is one thing that I would like to suggest for MF Action Center - please allow to disable suggestion to download Smart Defrag - as have only SSD I do not need defrag at all, and the very convenient "fix all" function is not convenient anymore.... I know there is an option to "hide all" - but individual "ignore" would be nice...

Thsanks

Hi LiuVar,

Please follow the instruction with the steps below to hide the recommendtaion:

Open IObit Malware Fighter, click Action Center, then click Hide button to hide the recommendation to install this software.

Moreover, we'd like to let you know that even SSD still needs to be optimized and SD can help optimize your SSD.

Cheers.

I like the the product. It caught cookies and a background program that was running. I have been using Microsoft security Essentials and it did not catch these. So works great so far. It was fast as well. Essentials for me runs up to 4 hours at a time. Would like to see it be a Complete suite at some time. Would like to see more tools with the product. Like use set up scan for specific files. Thanks for a great product. love the upgrades you have made so far.

I agree ! Everything installed properly and running smoothly. A quicky "touch-up" option would be nice as an option when I'm in a hurry :)

Hi Bob,

Welcome to IObit Forum.

Thanks for your suggestion. In my opinion, there is no need to have a "touch-up" option, for it opens the main window very quickly when I click the icon. :oops:

Cheers.

I have the Beta on 2 windows 7 pcs and 1 windows 8 pc. I ran Malwarebyts before running Iobits beta. Iobits found malware not found by Malwarebyts. Thank you.

Hi hobgoblinxx1,

That is great. We will keep improving the product.

Cheers.

Please don't show the big RED X just because you may choose to not to take advantage of all the Security Guard protection. There may be good reasons for it and it should not show as a glaring error or problem.

Hi gmoamo,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have written down it and will forward it to our Product Team for further consideration and improvement.

Any suggestion or feedback is welcomed.

Cheers

you should have something like a toolbar/extension scanner to check if a toolbar/extension is safe or not & real time protection a anti-rootkit a firewall a usb/disk scanner a download scanner a site checker&site ratings (if they are dangerous or not based off the expierience of other users ) :-)

you should have something like a toolbar/extension scanner to check if a toolbar/extension is safe or not & real time protection a anti-rootkit a firewall a usb/disk scanner a download scanner a site checker&site ratings (if they are dangerous or not based off the expierience of other users ) :-)

Hi Mr.Koala,

Thanks for your suggestions.

We do have a Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner in Browser Protect :p

Hi IObit!

First, already well that the license from IMF2 applies for new IMF3 too.

Silent Mode - great function, Now I will not to turn off the program during games.

Anti-Tracking, Browser Protection and other features, duplicated from ASC - if I have ASC 8 Pro, whether they will be conflict? (When I closed my Chrome, BrowserCleaner.exe wasn't launched. Upd.: re-enabled Anti-Tracking in IMF 3, now working :D)

UI is much better, but "Update" button cannot be found at first sight, you should replace it with Action Center button, for example, or extend UI.

With best regards

Hi IObit!

First, already well that the license from IMF2 applies for new IMF3 too.

Silent Mode - great function, Now I will not to turn off the program during games.

Anti-Tracking, Browser Protection and other features, duplicated from ASC - if I have ASC 8 Pro, whether they will be conflict? (When I closed my Chrome, BrowserCleaner.exe wasn't launched. Upd.: re-enabled Anti-Tracking in IMF 3, now working :D)

UI is much better, but "Update" button cannot be found at first sight, you should replace it with Action Center button, for example, or extend UI.

With best regards

Hi Alexander Kozin,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will forward it to our product manager for further consideration.

Anti-Tracking is not the duplicate feature from ASC. It will detect and remove harmful tracking data in our database.

With regards to your question "if I have ASC 8 Pro, whether they will be conflict?", we confirm that they will not conflict each other.

Cheers.

Tested IOBIT Malware fighter and it seen but would not properly clean the "Malware by UnisaLes" that screams at your infected call now to get this corrected.

I manually have to boot to media and thenmanually delete the folder from C:\ windows \program folder (x86) then scan the registery to remove all... even MBAM will not totally removed but I can print all the references. then manually remove..

Tested IOBIT Malware fighter and it seen but would not properly clean the "Malware by UnisaLes" that screams at your infected call now to get this corrected.

I manually have to boot to media and thenmanually delete the folder from C:\ windows \program folder (x86) then scan the registery to remove all... even MBAM will not totally removed but I can print all the references. then manually remove..

Hi Snuffy,

Sorry that IMF failed to remove "Malware by UnisaLes" . We will collect related information to remove it asap.

Cheers.