IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Surf Protection has been block by Firefox [SOLVED]

cragger

I am using the beta version of ASC 8 and the nightly build of Fire Fox 36.0a1 and it is not blocked. If you not not want to try a test version yet you can try it on version 33 of Fire Fox that came out a few days ago. Beta version of ASC 8 works very well. I have had no problems with it.

That is because FF keep updating their database and have blocked ASC surfprotection in the latest versions because it silently installs and that is a breach of the FF addon conditions. If you want to continue to use ASC surfprotection then simply open your FF addons and enable it.

Hi all,

Please don't worry, Surfing Protection is completely safe. The answer of Scannan clearly explains the situation. Also, our product team is working on this and the issue will be solved in later improvements.

That is because FF keep updating their database and have blocked ASC surfprotection in the latest versions because it silently installs and that is a breach of the FF addon conditions. If you want to continue to use ASC surfprotection then simply open your FF addons and enable it.

I am using the beta version of ASC 8 and the nightly build of Fire Fox 36.0a1 and it is not blocked. If you not not want to try a test version yet you can try it on version 33 of Fire Fox that came out a few days ago. Beta version of ASC 8 works very well. I have had no problems with it.

I just got this message with Surfing Protection on nightly build of Fire Fox version 36.0a1 dated 10-19-14. It says Advanced SystemCare Surfing Proctection is known to cause security or stability issues. I am running the latest beta version of ASC 8. As you have said you guy are working on it so will wait for a fix from you. Love ASC. It has helped alot. Thank for a great program.

I just got this message with Surfing Protection on nightly build of Fire Fox version 36.0a1 dated 10-19-14. It says Advanced SystemCare Surfing Proctection is known to cause security or stability issues. I am running the latest beta version of ASC 8. As you have said you guy are working on it so will wait for a fix from you. Love ASC. It has helped alot. Thank for a great program.

Hi parkd1,

Thanks very much for your understanding. We are so glad to have user like you.

Cheers.;-);-);-)

Archived