IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Had zero problems till 2.0 came...

claudio parreiras

after the 2.0 update, theres been a bunch of drivers thats been making components not work, one computer of my the wifi adapter wasn't working anymore, the other computer the sound stopped working and one driver update kept crashing the computer. i know you might want to know the specific drivers, but something went wrong when you made version 2.0 because this never happened before. I also suggest to add a right click option to a driver to report a issue with it.

Also to send feedback from program is not working here so i just copied and pasted here.

Claudio......you are aware that Driver Booster regardless of version does not make the drivers but rather it provides the drivers from the manufacturer right? If a driver makes something no longer work, go to your Device Manager and go into the properties of whatever hardware device is no longer operational and roll back the driver.

You're not by chance running the Windows 10 Technical Preview and running Driver Booster v2 are you? If so, that may be a part of the issue you're having.

Hi claudio parreiras,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please help us look into this issue with the following steps?

1. Run Driver Booster again and scan. This time you do not need to update the drivers in case that the same problem happens again.

2. Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxxx.zip on your desktop >> send the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com

Archived