IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

my metro apps are fked up

zackwong

after searching for so long why aren't my metro apps working and trying so much solution and still not working, then i was like maybe i will done a advance systemcare full scan maybe it will fix it but nooooooo, it's the reason why this thing happen in the first place, in fact it made it more worse. metro apps have name like Music, People, Calendar and after the full scan the names change to Mircosoft.WindowsLive.Calendar and i know that the metro apps files are been deleted. how the hell am i suppose to fix this

Hi Zack, sorry to see this for you. I'm not entirely sure if ASC is the one responsible for that but have you tried a Windows System Restore yet? But before doing that, try this step from Cicely first.

Open ASC, click on the Rescue icon on the top right to go to the rescue center, click Rescue Registry, select one backup date and then click Undo Changesbutton to restore those changes, and then reboot your computer

after searching for so long why aren't my metro apps working and trying so much solution and still not working, then i was like maybe i will done a advance systemcare full scan maybe it will fix it but nooooooo, it's the reason why this thing happen in the first place, in fact it made it more worse. metro apps have name like Music, People, Calendar and after the full scan the names change to Mircosoft.WindowsLive.Calendar and i know that the metro apps files are been deleted. how the hell am i suppose to fix this

Hi zackwong,

If the issue continues after a system restore, please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Hi markjustin,

Thanks for your kind reply.:-)

Archived