IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Compatibility Mode Message, when not set to any compatibility mode.

RLOwens

Every time I run Driver Booster I am now getting a popup "Driver Booster can not be run in compatibility mode. Please click "Yes" to fix this issue automatically and restart ... etc.

I have clicked yes several times but the popup keeps showing up every time. Driver booster is not set to any compatibility mode. Any help appreciated. Latest version of driver booster (2. whatever) pro on windows 8.1 64 bit system.

Thank you.

Hi RLOwens, nice to see you posting! :-)

As I use the same system (8.1 x64) and Driver Booster does not behave like you have described, my suggestion will be to uninstall Driver Booster with IObit Uninstaller using the powerful uninstall.

Re-install the latest one from Driver Booster V2 (2.0.2.220) is released! (Updated to 2.0.3.69) [October 22, 2014] topic and see if the problem persist.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived