IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

SD3 Crashes PC on Install. BSOD

Ketobbey

Hi Ketobbey,

It is really a headstrong issue. I have forwarded all the issue to our product team and we will look into it. I will get back to you asap.

Cicely, I will be doing a 100% reformat of this PC on the 4th Dec 2014. I will then reinstalled SD3 and ASC and windows :D and java and my video drivers and all other drivers (will most likely use drive booster :D. I will then log on here and let you know if the issue continues. So tell the product team to hold off until next week. I am in Australia and our internet is really rubbish so I will get MAX 2MB/s download speed. See you then :D

Cicely, Thank you for all your help. +1

Hi Ketobbey,

Thanks for your fast reply.

Before you reformat your PC, you can download the setups of Smart Defrag from :

file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.pnghttp://wikisend.com/download/141912/sd3_setup1.exe

file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.pnghttp://wikisend.com/download/237878/sd3_setup2.exe

file:///C:\Users\ADMINI~1\AppData\Local\Temp\%W@GJ$ACOF(TYDYECOKVDYB.pnghttp://wikisend.com/download/211972/sd3_setup3.exe

Then, please install and check which setup can work on your PC.

Looking forward to your reply.

Hi Cicely,

I ran all of them. Each one cause a BSOD. SD3 installs, goes to run, BSOD and still the BSOD does not move from 0%

Well in about 24 hours I will be in the middle of a fresh install (if I have all my files backed up) and I will let you know how I get on. I will let you know more soon(sh)

Thank the team for the help. And I thank you for all of your help.

See you in a few days.

Ketobbey

:D all good now. Installed and worked. ASC8 and SD3 :D Very happy. I guess I had replaced the HDD cloned on to an SSD, then CPU from AMD to Intel and the motherboard. Then the GPU from nVidia to 2 AMD's. Then changed the Motherboard again from Gigabit to MSI. Then the memory... But never refreshed or formatted and clean installed windows.

:D So After all the help you had given me and a bunch of other things I had tried It's was just time to do a late spring clean :D

Thanks heaps Cicely!

Cicely :D

Cool! I am going to do that. :D I like to win :D

Merry Christmas to you and to yours, as well as all the people at IOBIT.

And if I have any issues I will let you know. I don't think I will. Hehehe unless I get that new..... :D hehehe Just kidding. It was my fault my PC was going into BSOD and not anything to do with any IOBIT products.

Take care Cicely

Ketobbey

Archived