IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Clone Files

4Michael

Good afternoon all, yes I´m a newbee. Realy love the v.3 but I´m a bit confused with the Clone File stats I get after Disc Explorer !.

Are all the Files shown Clones ? and therefore can be deleted or do they show the original and the Clone ?. I am aware that I should not delete system files.

Would appreciate any help thanks. It´s 15:33 Gmt if anyone is online or Email me musicube@msn.com later.

clones-again

Hi 4Michael-We chased that around pretty well in the "clone files" thread started by garybear-I think it's about five lines down from yours-ya gotta read first-always a good idea to peruse the posts first,or go to the FAQ-But,we'll let you slide this time "new guy"-welcome to the forum :-P

Hi Michael

This is the post detailer is talking about:

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=1573&page=2

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. It is also possible to use the search function in the menu line

Hi Detailer, yeah thanks? I´ve been to FAQ and nothing comes up for Clone Files !. Do you not think a thread from FAQ to Gary´s post would help? BTW I´m still looking.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, why be a douche bag about it... If you don't want to answer the persons question then don't. Not all of us sit here studying the internet in between playing dungeons and dragons.

heard that game was a classic but never played it before... i believe the question is answered now so theres no question to answer (in defense to detailer).

Hi IFP

Your right!

But let's run through it again:

Disc explorer gives you a wealth of information about your computer, among these information about cloned files.

What you do with it is up to you, but you have to know precisely what you are doing if you want to delete anything. Otherwise you can really get into dire straits. (i.e. having to format your computer)

Cheers

solbjerg

p.s. stskot -please read through related questions. Many questions has been asked and answered many times. The search function in the menu line is a nice function.

p.p.s. douche is an interesting word (enema) but not applicable here.

heard that game was a classic but never played it before... i believe the question is answered now so theres no question to answer (in defense to detailer).

clone files

Hey stskot, your way out of line. These are great guys and will work with you every way they can. They may not tell you what I just did, because they are to nice. I how ever will, please grow up and join a man's world. Sorry forum but that comment from stskot was not necessary, and I had to comment, right or wrong . I defend my friends, and I'm not ashamed of it.[garybear]

• 7 months later...
Hey stskot, your way out of line. These are great guys and will work with you every way they can. They may not tell you what I just did, because they are to nice. I how ever will, please grow up and join a man's world. Sorry forum but that comment from stskot was not necessary, and I had to comment, right or wrong . I defend my friends, and I'm not ashamed of it.[garybear]

Well garybear I am sure that your friends are glad to know they have you to stick up for them. The only point that I was trying to make (to people who apparently aren't grown up enough to take it) was that some people may not know everything about iobit, etc. and when they come on the forum to ask a question there is no reason to treat them like they are retarded or worse.... they had not read prior posts!! If you don't want to answer a question, or a question is so far below you to answer - then don't. Thats all. And I hope that when i grow up and I am in a "man's world" I can be one of your cubs garybear... Now are they your "real-life" friends or are they your BFF's who you only know from online? (that was rhetorical, so no need to answer garbear.

Hi gary

We are not "life-long friends", but I am glad that you feel you have learned something in the forum - we all are I think.

And I'll tell you that I wouldn't mind at all to share a couple of bottles of Canadian Hunter with you should the situation arise (take a look around Oklahoma too while I was there) :-)

Cheers

solbjerg

Well garybear I am sure that your friends are glad to know they have you to stick up for them. The only point that I was trying to make (to people who apparently aren't grown up enough to take it) was that some people may not know everything about iobit, etc. and when they come on the forum to ask a question there is no reason to treat them like they are retarded or worse.... they had not read prior posts!! If you don't want to answer a question, or a question is so far below you to answer - then don't. Thats all. And I hope that when i grow up and I am in a "man's world" I can be one of your cubs garybear... Now are they your "real-life" friends or are they your BFF's who you only know from online? (that was rhetorical, so no need to answer garbear.

New Forum Rule Proposed

OK,This is what we should do.The next time someone has a question,we should answer that person specifically,totally ignoring the fact that the question has already been asked and answered previously on the forum.Why inconvenience someone by having them click on a link to the previous posts (where the topic has been discussed) when the search function has not served them well? After all,this is only the methodology of every other forum on the face of the planet-so why should we conform? Lets go that extra mile and waste the time better spent by moving on to the next question by answering the same question all over again! If you can't remember what you wrote as the answer to the question last time,just use the search function,and link yourself back to your own original post where you answered the question the first time! Now,if you really want to be thorough here at the risk of offending someones sensibilities by making them read too much information,you can seek out all posts related to the matter at hand and include them in your reply. There,now wasn't that simple?! By adopting this new policy in the way we address questions and concerns,we will all be able to avoid drive by character assassinations from one time posters who show up with this as their only agenda.I certainly hope this reads with the dripping sarcasm that I so very much intended.Three shots of Canadian in your honor Gary-Cheers!

you are right

You are right , no need to answer you stskot. The forum will welcome you even though you are disrespectful; as you may have noticed. I however will answer your question .I have many friends and only a child would ask such a stupid question; are they real or on line . They are very real and though I may never meet them in person they have became part of my life. If there is any thing I can do for them I will be there for them, and that's what a friend is;little one. When and if you grown up ,you will know and learn this. I think you may have noticed that my friends already answered your question about being real or BFF's. I however could not let your sarcasm go on unanswered. I apologize to the forum for my actions on this subject, as it has no place here. I will not respond to this child any more. PS Thank you friends, you are loved and respected and I'm truly thankful for your friend ship . I was young and disrespectful once and so I will let this pass even though it has no place here on the forum. Live well my friends[garybear]

Archived