IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Questions for ASC8 Ultimate

How big will be detection rate in Advanced SystemCare 8 Ultimate? Please, work on detection rate, for give detection rate on 100%,,,,and 100% protection before malware, spyware and other viruses in real-time

Can you say me, how do you do creating and improving your antivirus? How do you create new features and include them into ASC Antivirus? How do you transform wrote suggestions into real features?

If I will know, how do you do it, is possible, that I will help you for improving ASC8 Antivirus

and please include IOBIT Malware Fighter 3 features into ASC 8 Ultimate,,,,,why? because, if you release IOBIT Malware Fighter 3-----then ASC 8 Ultimate is wasted for me-(if I know, that IMF 3 is accessory product for ASC8 Ultimate) ----I strongly recommend, for include IMF3 features into ASC 8 Ultimate

How big will be detection rate in Advanced SystemCare 8 Ultimate? Please, work on detection rate, for give detection rate on 100%,,,,and 100% protection before malware, spyware and other viruses in real-time

Can you say me, how do you do creating and improving your antivirus? How do you create new features and include them into ASC Antivirus? How do you transform wrote suggestions into real features?

If I will know, how do you do it, is possible, that I will help you for improving ASC8 Antivirus

and please include IOBIT Malware Fighter 3 features into ASC 8 Ultimate,,,,,why? because, if you release IOBIT Malware Fighter 3-----then ASC 8 Ultimate is wasted for me-(if I know, that IMF 3 is accessory product for ASC8 Ultimate) ----I strongly recommend, for include IMF3 features into ASC 8 Ultimate

From what I know detection rate from Advanced System Care Ultimate depends of Bitdefender, Advanced System Care Ultimate has partnership with Bitdefender and we can say that it has high detection rate, almost 100%. I agree that Advanced System Care Ultimate should combine anti-virus technologies and anti-malware features to be multi-layer security and performance solution. Some features from Iobit Malware Fighter would be good to be added but Iobit Malware Fighter has own database and it is not easy to combine with Advanced System Care Ultimate but can be tried. It is not easy to improve an antivirus because it is based on programing language, to change contents and structures it is necessary to rewrite some parts of program.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived