IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Write a good review for IObit Products and get a free license code

Cicely

• 2 weeks later...

Hello IOBit

Well I use Advance Systemcare Pro but I use Malware Fighter, Smart Defrag and The Driver Booster Free. I Love all of your products the UI's are great and easy to use. I would love to malware fighter and Smart Defrag in the pro editions but your software is great and I would recommand it to any and everyone. THANK YOU FOR SUCH GREAT PRODUCTS.

Hello IOBit

Well I use Advance Systemcare Pro but I use Malware Fighter, Smart Defrag and The Driver Booster Free. I Love all of your products the UI's are great and easy to use. I would love to malware fighter and Smart Defrag in the pro editions but your software is great and I would recommand it to any and everyone. THANK YOU FOR SUCH GREAT PRODUCTS.

If you are hoping for a free licence, please read the previous posts on how to achieve it. A review here is not the correct procedure.

• 1 month later...

Doh *facepalms*

I just wrote/emailed a pretty decent size review (ok, it was a small novel in an email) thinking it was still available... well, actually, it wasn't really for a 'free key' or anything, it was more for the chance to maybe get into beta testing for you all? It's what I did for many years with quite a few different software companies - Symantec was the first, back with Norton Utilities long before it became SystemWorks... in fact, I started testing it before it even contained WinDoctor (one of my favs) or even SpeedDisk!! (yeah, I'm OLD lmao). I stopped using their software after an issue with my illnesses became a problem for them with me as a beta tester - I couldn't do as much testing and as much writing as I used to (sitting at the computer for hours and hours at a time isn't easy for me anymore with a broken back from a car accident, and the 4 or 5 kidney stones I pass every month (kidney disease from volunteering with Red Cross at Ground Zero, among other illnesses as well. Then, finding out they whitelisted keylogging software and backdoor software for the Gov't was my last straw with them. (Yes, that's only hearsay, but when I tested it out, I got the same results - the malware wasn't detected anymore... so, yeah.) Ok, I just wrote another novel. Geez, I'm over-tired, I'd better get to sleep before I pass out at my desk and wind up with QWERTYitis (keyboard cheek) again. Gnite, all.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Njazrael71,

Sorry for my late reply.

Yes, this kind of license code can be used on the update versions during its service. By the way, could you please write a review for Advance SystemCare 10 and send us your photo? If you do not have Advance SystemCare 10, you can try it from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_10.html

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to your reply.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...