IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8

Cicely

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

Thanks very much for those suggestions. Special thanks to Octavian. Very long posts. I guess it must take you hours of time to finish this post. Don't you? :-)

I have forwarded those suggestions to the product team. But most suggestions are too difficult to applied to current ASC Ultimate 8 as you already knew that ASCUltimate 8 is actually a combination of bitdefender antivirus engine and ASC 8. So it mainly depends on bitdefender's antivirus engine and ASC 8's features. Anyway, the product team will try their best to see what they can improve in this program.

Homepage protection and Surfing Protection are not supported in latest Chrome 39. We made the details in this post.

Hello Iobit forum members, staff and developers..

Well I tested ASC v8 beat 1~3.. And I planned make small video preview, with my options and suggestions.. But Due technical problems I could not do it..

Well this time I did for ASC v8 ultimate. :)

I add video, which I just recorded..

And before it I also write here my ideas..

=======================================

Merge Iobit features in one suite,

ADD GPU acceleration support(degragmentation, shredding files.)

ASC gadget :

Remove Power + screenshot buttons from ASC gadget.

Change Scan button to start scan instead calling up main ASC window.

ADD antirecovery feature..

ADD extra algorithms for file shredder

ADD deep scann feature for removing trashes/privacy from your pc/laptop

Build installer files without requirment to download ASC apps(file shredder/driver booster, undelete. etc)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2YharwqhaE

When loading ASC Beta 1.0 for the first time on several machines I encountered different responses when trying to run the Antivirus for the first time. Most report a corrupt virus id file and proceed to download it. One came up in red and said out of date before I ran it. The only difference in the machines were that one had previously had ASC Ultimate 7 installed (corrupt file) and the other ASC Pro 8 (red out of date).

When running Spyware threats scan I have noticed that the indicator seems to sit on 71% longer than any other number. I fact a considerable extended stay on 71% is what I am finding on several machines. Indicators for most scans don't seem to be synced, most don't reach 100% before completion and then jump to the next tool scan.

When not in maximized mode ASC U 8 doesn't re-position the screen contents to make them visible. The button at the lower right is cut in half the edge of the notification box has no way to grab the edge to widen the window unless you go to the title bar and grab it there. Any info in the right hand window panel is truncated rather than re-positioned.

I have a simple one. I don't necessarily always want *your* anti-virus running. I use a wide variety of security software. However, now, my ASC-U has a permanent un-smiley face, so it's useless to remind me (and it's actually distracting to see). Makes me want to un-pin it and never have it running in the background, because I don't want to always see the red frown just because I'm not running your AV. Perhaps an option to make the frown about "everything else" and not include AV?

Was a new feature for me, the default programs feature, but seems to be lacking functionality.

http://forums.iobit.com/filedata/fetch?filedataid=14381&type=thumb

For example, I use Paint.net as my default picture editor (what pops up when i double-click) and Winamp as my default mp3 player. Neither of these programs appear in default program. If it's a WinFix type of thing, that resets windows default associations, that's cool, but if it's supposed to detect capable programs and help you assign defaults, I think it still might need some work.

I'm not sure if this was done already since i haven't tried the beta, but it would be nice if all of the popular iobit software were already built-in with the ultimate version.

I like using Driver Booster and Malware Fighter but it feels like their additional startup on boot slows down the system.

So far, everything's perfect. Any release date, guys?

I'm not sure if this was done already since i haven't tried the beta, but it would be nice if all of the popular iobit software were already built-in with the ultimate version.

I like using Driver Booster and Malware Fighter but it feels like their additional startup on boot slows down the system.

So far, everything's perfect. Any release date, guys?

Incorporate Iobit Malware Fighter into ASC Ultimate. Ultimate should mean just that... Ultimate, not just... ASC Pro with Anti-Virus. Or is there going to be an ASC Quintessential

Iobit Malware Fighter and ASCU are two completely separate and distinct programs. If IMF was included in ASCU. it would make ASCU bloated and heavy on system resources. This is why they are kept separate, and rightly so. The user can perform the functions of each program as he/she wishes thereby reducing system load.

It is very easy to request for all and every utility/program to be included with ASCU, but the pro's and con's must be evaluated. With the range of programs/utilities now available, if all were included in a single one does all package, then said package would be enormous and require huge system resources.

These two programs are more effective and efficient by remaining separate.

Iobit Malware Fighter and ASCU are two completely separate and distinct programs. If IMF was included in ASCU. it would make ASCU bloated and heavy on system resources. This is why they are kept separate, and rightly so. The user can perform the functions of each program as he/she wishes thereby reducing system load.

It is very easy to request for all and every utility/program to be included with ASCU, but the pro's and con's must be evaluated. With the range of programs/utilities now available, if all were included in a single one does all package, then said package would be enormous and require huge system resources.

These two programs are more effective and efficient by remaining separate.

I get you but the way I see it is that having the other programs separate is just as heavy on resources as having them built-in. I guess ASCU would look bloated but that's just pure aesthetics which is easily fixed.

SUGGESTION: The work Ultimate implies there are no other options you need to purchase besides the version you are buying. I have always found the Anti-Malware separate from the Ultimate Edition to be the worst way to get customers to buy multiple products. Please include this product in the final release as part of the license.

Other Suggestions: Add Zero-Day submission options for the antivirus product for infections that are newly discovered.

------ Comments: You are in the arena of competing with products that already include this and many more other features left out.

1. Threat level for internet submissions

a. Refers to a graph displayed that indicates the threats being found and gives a clear view into what types of virus' are affecting users.

I. types: Zero Day, Worms, Malware threats, known hacker security threats to countries, and business'

II. OS Level patch security releases that affect the local system and possible internet providers affected.

a. Cell Providers

b. Internet Providers

c. Antivirus Solutions provider alerts and threats from 3rd party (User selectable) and industry partners.

I. Option to scan for vulnerabilities if provider provides fingerprint detection solution (New Feature: User "HOT" SCAN)

1. RE: http://nvd.nist.gov/

Hi foxja

Welcome to the forum.

Ultimate is just a word and can have many meanings depending on the context in which it is used, Many programs call themselves Wizard for example (download Wiard..etc)...

but I doubt that people expect magic to be performed. Iobit make it very clear, as to what their products do and what functions they contain. Therefore when s user downloads

ASCU, they are (or should be) aware of what theyare getting,

Iobit are not doing this to force a user to buy multiple products. ASCU has one specific purpose and IMF the Anti-Malware product has a completely separate and specific product.

They should remain seperate.

PLEASE NOTE: Your Profile Name contains your email address. This is not wise as it leaves you open to spamming. It is also contrary to the Forum rules. Please remove the email

portion or change your profile name.

I love it, Advanced System Care 8 "unleashed". Lol, whatever that means because the garbage in the form of unsolicited spam pages, hijacked pages, garbage ads that take over the browser, go straight through the unleashed Advanced System Care 8 like it's not even there.....

filledb

If you are trying to make a valid point, then a good place to start would be by making sense. You have posted in the ASCU forum but you are commenting on ASC. If you clarify which product you are actually using, then we may be able to address your issue.

At advanced System Care Ultimate 8 beta when a virus scan (quick, full or custom) it is not possible to access other sections for example Care section or Toolbox, even settings it is not possible to access. I recommend that when a scan is running to be possibility to view other section or to access settings. Control parental also can filter content from internet not only block specified sites.

In Toolbox it is not present ASC Portable (create portable version of ASC), should be added.

Main window at ASC U 8 is original and design is good, in main window can be added quarantine or some statistics about database version and from Iobit Cloud.

I downloaded the ultimate version and am impressed with the difference, I have the other products and will continue to use this for the trial preiod,but hope to get a free licence. I have used a number of other products but so far this is the one I would prefer as it has done what I need If you need any surveys or questions answered please send I would be pleased to be part of anthing to upgrade this

I like the clean interface, but I kind of wish that there was a way to pick favorite tools, on the tools tab. For example, I use Uninstaller, Startup Manager, and Cloned Files Scanner fairly regularly. Having these come up as "Favorites" on the top or "front page" of the tools tab would be a nice touch.

Also, I notice that Smart RAM seems to be far more effective than previously. I am running Win7x64Pro on an HP ProBook 4540s, 2.4 GHz and 8GB of RAM. I usually have a gaggle of windows open at any one time while I am working, and free memory used to hover around 1GB. After installing ASCU8, I'm noticing my average free memory is around 3 or 4 GB with no sacrifice in performance.

Great work, people!

Just updated from ASC 8 pro to ASC Ultimate 8.1. I have two obvious problems :

1) Internet Booster did not pickup Google Chrome as a browser and I cannot open Crome;

2) Skins will not provide any option except classic black;

any suggestions or is this a bug in ASC Ult 8.1

Archived