IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it cannot get rid of cpvredirect dot com. It tries to Open Internet Explorer multiple time.

I do not see a problem with Chrome. I would like to uninstall Internet explorer and cannot. I have unchecked its use.... and it still comes up. See screenshot.

Maleware 3.0 or Advance System Care Pro 8.0 cannot see it.

I downloaded yesterday some programs to care with my laptop through the website of IObit, including IObit Malware Fighter 3, beta 1.0 made the maintenance of my computer and I am impressed with the results.

IObit Malware Fighter 3, beta 1.0 took about 30 minutes to do a full scan and very deep.

Perhaps the only thing that needs improvement is the time to scan but I can understand that it is better to do every step unhurried.

IObit Malware Fighter 3, beta 1.0 has a clean interface, simple, easy to understand and beautiful.

It is a lightweight program that performs a full maintenance, delivers what it promises and beyond.

Hey I've maybe a suggestion, is it maybe possible to give Iobit malware fighter more ram memory to improve the speed of scanning?

Greetings kisseps

Hi kisseps,

Regarding your suggestion, if you select Scan by high priority in the Scan Settings, which will improve the scanning speed. But it is recommended, for it will take up much more memory of your system.

Moreover, please note that the first scan after the program installed may a little slow. But the subsequent scans will be much quicker.

Cheers.

My computer guru, Mike, had me using Malware Bytes, Avast! and CCleaner. Then he recently added IObit Uninstaller. I don't like the pop-ups but I understand advertising, so I checked it out. I was so impressed with IObit uninstaller that I tried Advanced System Care 8. Then it led me to IMF3 beta. I am pretty particular, and usually find shortcuts, but with IMF3, I can't find feedback yet to give you. It works well, efficient, effective: just a solid product. Thanks.Thumbs up

The drop-down menu for More Settings (Malware fighter v.3 Beta 1.0) hides behind the main screen, so only the last 3 letters of support are visible.

Like the Browser protect. Have been recommending IObit products to everyone who will listen while I'm removing junk from their computers.

The video card is an ATI Radeon HD 5450 ...I believe it is an Nvidia chipset.

It runs 2 monitors; an Acer X223W and an NEC1912.

the drop-down is hidden on both monitors.

Never had this issue with any previous IObit software... I assume someone left something out of the coding.

Thanks

Scott

1º mais opções para escaneamento manual

2º acesso ao log mais simplesThumbs up

3º Adicionar opção com informações sobre malware identificados

Google Translate

1º more options for manual scanning

2ºaccess to the simplest log

Add option with information on identified malware

The drop-down menu for More Settings (Malware fighter v.3 Beta 1.0) hides behind the main screen, so only the last 3 letters of support are visible.

Like the Browser protect. Have been recommending IObit products to everyone who will listen while I'm removing junk from their computers.

Hi orpguy,

Is the trouble reproducible? Please take a screenshot of the trouble and post it here so that we can check it clearly.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Moreover, download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. Then you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

1º mais opções para escaneamento manual

2º acesso ao log mais simplesThumbs up

3º Adicionar opção com informações sobre malware identificados

Google Translate

1º more options for manual scanning

2ºaccess to the simplest log

Add option with information on identified malware

Hi Jelly Job,

There will be a scan log option in drop menu of More Settings in the release version so that you can check the scan logs easily.

Concerning your 1st and 3rd suggestions, please be more specific.

Thanks in advance.

Hey guy's...just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I put IMF-3 on my mom's lap top and wow!!! What a difference!! This laptop is a totally different animal now. It's fast, and fun to use now instead of agonizingly slow and frustrating. This is not a new machine my friends...this thing is old and now it's faster than some new ones I have played with in the store. Absolutely Incredible!!!

THANK YOU for a stellar product!! I do use it with Advanced system care 8 and Microsoft security essentials anti-virus. I was working in a computer repair shop and that's where I found out about your products...I believe Advanced system care 5 was around then.

Again Thank You much my friends here...I will sing the praises of your products to every one I know that has computer ills.

Also If one has body ills Jesus is the means to take care of those...God Bless and happy computing.

Hi Eldrants,

1. Please check if you you ticked the option "Scan your computer when system is idle (Recommended)" in Auto Scan section of the Settings

2. Regarding the 3rd issue, the reason is that the anti-cheat protection of AION is not compatible with the Real-time Protection of IObit Malware Fighter. So you can not play the game with IObit Malware Fighter installed. Here is a workaround we'd like to recommend if you want to run these games. Please do as follows:

1) Find the Driver folder under the installation of IObit Malware Fighter, usual path: C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\IObit Malware Fighter

2) Rename the Driver folder as Driver1 or something else you'd like to.

3) Restart the computer, then you are able to play the game, and also you can run a scan with IMF.

thanks. it work.

anyway, what the driver for?

I like it so far. No errors or issues yet. It would be nice to maybe put a option to do tasks only when the pc has been idle for more than a half hour er so, that way no chance of it starting when playing games or whatever.

also : this website has a few odd issues. When I tried to first post here after doing the Reg. and all, I tried to do my "feedback" so I could get a free key like in the promotion. But it came up with a error box about subscriptions. So I just subscribed to this post in hopes that it will get rid of the message. Now it just said some generic message about the post. I should have screenshot it because i dont remember all the details.

I checked back at the end of the posts and now see that it did post both times even though it had error popups. lol

btw - im using Chrome (up to date with flash and all the normal add-ons like Java)

Archived