IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for IObit Malware Fighter 3

Cicely

Maleware fighter is very good for my computer, right now with the Beta 3 was set up i am very please with it . IT seem to be working very smooth , and i have nothing to complain to It.

and it's wonderful if this program have a sandbox enclosed so every user can run a dangerous program or file .

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maleware fighter is very good for my computer, right now with the Beta 3 was set up i am very please with it . IT seem to be working very smooth , and i have nothing to complain to It.

and it's wonderful if this program have a sandbox enclosed so every user can run a dangerous program or file .

Hi mindcash,

I'd like to inform you that IObit Malware Fighter 3 final is released. Please see this post.

Any feedback or suggestion is welcomed.

Cheers,

• 2 months later...

IMF Pro 3.1.0.18

I am testing W10 TP on three computers. On two of them IMF Pro seems to be starting without a problem On the third when I restart or cold boot the computer I get the message

User Acct Control

Do you want this program to make changes to your PC?

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\net.exe Start IMFservices

If I click yes IMF Pro loads. If I do nothing or click no it does not. If I click no and then start IMF Pro manually I get the same User Acct Control question. I am the only user on this particular computer. so I have Administrative rights. None of the other other programs scheduled to start at startup on the computer in question have this problem. This problem first began to occur when I upgraded from W10 TP 10041 to 10049 via Microsoft update.. W10 TP 10051 should be available shortly through the Microsoft update feature. If the problem still occurs after I update that computer to 10051 I will try uninstalling and reinstalling IMF Pro to see if that solves the problem.

Hi Buddahfan,

Thanks for letting us know this issue. I have already forwarded to our engineers for further testing and will you keep you updated.

IMF Pro 3.1.0.18

I am testing W10 TP on three computers. On two of them IMF Pro seems to be starting without a problem On the third when I restart or cold boot the computer I get the message

User Acct Control

If I click yes IMF Pro loads. If I do nothing or click no it does not. If I click no and then start IMF Pro manually I get the same User Acct Control question. I am the only user on this particular computer. so I have Administrative rights. None of the other other programs scheduled to start at startup on the computer in question have this problem. This problem first began to occur when I upgraded from W10 TP 10041 to 10049 via Microsoft update.. W10 TP 10051 should be available shortly through the Microsoft update feature. If the problem still occurs after I update that computer to 10051 I will try uninstalling and reinstalling IMF Pro to see if that solves the problem.

Hi Buddahfan,

Our Team Team conducted a test and did not reproduce the trouble you reported. Please reinstall IMF to see if that solves the problem.

IMF Pro 3.1.0.18

User Acct Control

• 4 years later...

VPN needs an end connection. I think there will be no free ones offered out there yet because it will cost a lot. 1.gif

VPN needs an end connection. I think there will be no free ones offered out there yet because it will cost a lot. 1.gif

I couldn't able to run Iobit while using VPN's so I need to uninstall them. It took me several days to figure it out as it's unusual to come across such contradictory.

I've been contacting my antivirus provider repeatedly but only after going through some technical codings he'd reported it was an issue with iobit and VPN.

There are several free VPN floating on the web but I installed only those with better ratings. I'm facing the same problem even by using different VPN's.

So I don't know what to do, so, I'm thinking to switch to avg tuneup or any other systemcare tools.

Archived