IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Testing the section with a Registered User! Superdave, please respond.....

Tango

OK Dave,

I hope you have got my PM as enoskype to you !

It works as described in the Announcement above. Unfortunately this is managed as is by vBulletin by default if you don't give permission to standard users to reply to someone else's Topic/Post.

I can only see my topic and your reply and no any other Topic or a post from someone else, beeing a plain Registered User (Tango) of the forum.

So the users that you have replied should see your replies and act accordingly. Perhaps, they have seeked help somewhere else. Please inform Melvin_Deal .

Please contact me (enoskype ) if you have any question or suggestion about the Forum, since it is new and I am not satisfied with the operation of it, I'll try my best to make the use of the forum better for everyone.

All the best and cheers.

Hi Superdave

Welcome to the annoying world of the new vBulletin forum....we have been struggling with it since it;s inception...no sign of it improving anytime soon, despite all Enoskypes efforts and requests.

Hopefully you will actually receive this post......fingers crossed.

It certainly sounds like there is something amiss...I wish I could furnish some insight/help....but I am barely able to keep up with the other anomalies in the main forum...have had to do workarounds just to perform normal mod tasks......hopefully Enoskype may come up with something to solve your issue.

Then again, maybe there is no issue, as I have noticed that a lot of the new users only post once and never reply. This has been happening since the new forum reduced the registration requirements at Iobit's behest.

Archived