IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows update keeps getting turned off

This is the pro version that I am using. I am not sure if this program is causing it but it is happening on both my asus windows pc 7 professional and my dell laptop 8.1

I had recently installed bitdefender 2015 total security so it but be it also. I really do not see anything that I can see that turns auto updating off for Windows.

I go to windows update and turn automatic updating back on but it gets turned off in a short amount of time.

Thanks

Tomsfoolery

tom,

this is a beta prog, i would only test it on 1 of your comps, if you still have bitdefender 2015, AND ASCU8, it should be running in compatability mode,

I believe the only place that windows update can be turned off is in gaming mode.

Roy

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem with ASC7 Pro and Windows 7. After a number of emails back and forth with Iobit support and a bit of monitoring I think I can safely say that ASC has nothing to do with it. I disabled ASC and stopped it from starting with windows and after a week or so I received the windows Action Center warning that Automatic Updates was turned off again so ASC couldn't have caused it.

Archived