IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Hi Jayzx,

Thanks for your suggestion. Our product manager will take serious consideration for it.

Besides, this option has been already realized in Smart RAM under Toolbox. Please take a reference to the following attached image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n194488[/ATTACH]

Have a lovely day!

Thanks for the reply,

I've seen that and enabled but never really noticed it working. One time my RAM went up to 90% and stayed 90 for 2 minutes, my only solution done was to close all apps running and it was very difficult.

Sometimes it just stops responding also when RAM usage goes high and sometimes already not responding with about 40-50% RAM.

I would like it if it never stops responding with the computer because it is the only thing that can make all respond again.

Does the cleaner cleans all browsers of all browsing activities?

Because after browsing I use ASC and when I open my browser (google chrome), my previous typed urls are still there. I only removed it with chrome's clear browsing history.

In my ASC cleaning settings for chrome, only cookies and content licenses are un-ticked.

BTW, the new style is jaw dropping, its more comfortable than windows 8 tile style. The toolbox and booster is very handy, also the new software updater.

This is the best cleaning software I've used. I'm looking forward to seeing my problem fixed and again thank you for the reply. :)

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Cicely!!!

Please, send me latest language checking tool for translate ASC8----I want to use my latest translation from ASC 7.4 for translate all missing sentences, errors and updates, which are included in latest ASC 8 beta version-----this checks my translation ----and finds missing sentences, errors and updates

Thank for your understanding!!!

Hi tysoncs,

Thanks very much for your suggestions, I will report them to our product team for serious consideration.

Some feature you mentioned have been already been realized. Here I listed some instructions for you as followed:

1. Option of uninstalling the windows update feature in IObit Uninstaller refers to Attached image: Uninstalling windows update

2. Keep cookies refers to Attached image: keep cookies

Open Advanced SystemCare -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Settings -> Click Ignore List on the left panel -> Click Browser Cookies on the right panel -> then you can add which cookies you can to keep-> click Apply button.

Besides, for file delete failure, it is suggested to use IObit Unlocker which is designed to fix the "Cannot Delete" or "Access Denied" problems. It can "Force" terminate all related processes that prevent you from deleting or accessing files / folders that you need to.

Get more info of IObit Unlocker from http://www.iobit.com/iobit-unlocker.php

For Program Deactivator issue, have you used other optimization software before installing ASC? If yes, the issue is normal.

For Internet Booster issue, you can set your bandwidth by clicking on the bandwidth bar and then you can manually optimize your browsers according o your preference.

For the last issue, do you mean ASC automatically loaded even you set it to load manually?

Thanks for your patience and helping us test ASC v8.

yes advanced care system service changes from manual to automatic after i closed the advanced system care program.

Not sure here but if I browse to http://www.iobit.com/translate.php and hit on "Language Checking Tool for PC programs", it redirects to http://forums.iobit.com/forum/general-forums/multi-language-translations/16111-language-checking-tools?t=15653. Is this updated by any chance? 1.gif

Hi Markjustin,

Please see http://forums.iobit.com/forum/genera...582#post194582 post for the updated language checker tool.

Thanks for the reply,

I've seen that and enabled but never really noticed it working. One time my RAM went up to 90% and stayed 90 for 2 minutes, my only solution done was to close all apps running and it was very difficult.

Sometimes it just stops responding also when RAM usage goes high and sometimes already not responding with about 40-50% RAM.

I would like it if it never stops responding with the computer because it is the only thing that can make all respond again.

Does the cleaner cleans all browsers of all browsing activities?

Because after browsing I use ASC and when I open my browser (google chrome), my previous typed urls are still there. I only removed it with chrome's clear browsing history.

In my ASC cleaning settings for chrome, only cookies and content licenses are un-ticked.

BTW, the new style is jaw dropping, its more comfortable than windows 8 tile style. The toolbox and booster is very handy, also the new software updater.

This is the best cleaning software I've used. I'm looking forward to seeing my problem fixed and again thank you for the reply. :)

Hi Jayzx,

Happy to hear from you again.

Before using ASC to clean the privacy issues, please close and exit the running browsers. Otherwise, those issues will be skipped with the browsers run.

If the issue still continues, please feel free to tell us.

Have a good day.:oops:

yes advanced care system service changes from manual to automatic after i closed the advanced system care program.

Hi tysoncs,

Please make sure you have the item Load automatically at Windows startup checked in the settings of ASC v8.

If you already have this item checked, please check whether it is enabled in the Task Scheduler. If yes, please right click on it and disable it.

To check the Task Scheduler, please go to Control Panel >> click Administrative Tools >> double click Task Scheduler to open >> click Task Scheduler Library.

Thanks for your work and patience.:-)

Hi Jayzx,

Happy to hear from you again.

Before using ASC to clean the privacy issues, please close and exit the running browsers. Otherwise, those issues will be skipped with the browsers run.

If the issue still continues, please feel free to tell us.

Have a good day.:oops:

I see, Google Chrome doesn't really seem to be closing completely after clicking exit. It shows it is closed but when I look at the task manager there are still two processes from Google Chrome running, might that be the problem? If it is, what is causing google chrome to not close completely after clicking exit?

There should be a message prompting to close the browser but none appears. Appears only if the browser is really open.

I see, Google Chrome doesn't really seem to be closing completely after clicking exit. It shows it is closed but when I look at the task manager there are still two processes from Google Chrome running, might that be the problem? If it is, what is causing google chrome to not close completely after clicking exit?

There should be a message prompting to close the browser but none appears. Appears only if the browser is really open.

Hi Jayzx,

I have forwarded your feedback to our product team. We will improve this function in future.

Thanks again for your feedback. Nice day!:oops:

Advance system care 8is the complete tool for my computer, the only thing I would like to see would be a good strong firewall added/

Hi levi,

Thanks for your suggestion. Our product manager will take it into serious consideration.

Cheers!;-)

I really don't see any improvement from ASC 7 by ASC 8? I actually prefer 7 over 8 .....in my opinion 8 has less functions than 7 does. I don't see any improvement with using 8's Turbo Boost; I get better results with 7's Turbo Boost

Hi markpabear,

Could you please list what ASC v8 has missed but was realized in ASC v7? We will check it.

Looking forward to hearing from you.:oops:

I have two ideas for Advanced Systemcare 8! First one, add the option to skip a selected item to be scanned, before it starts getting scanned. So you can accidentally select one and want to leave it running by itself, you can just quickly and easily click a button. It should also be able to be unclicked, or scanned later on in the scan if wanted. My other suggestion is to add two more options for when the scan is finished. Please add "Log Out" and "Lock".

I have two ideas for Advanced Systemcare 8! First one, add the option to skip a selected item to be scanned, before it starts getting scanned. So you can accidentally select one and want to leave it running by itself, you can just quickly and easily click a button. It should also be able to be unclicked, or scanned later on in the scan if wanted. My other suggestion is to add two more options for when the scan is finished. Please add "Log Out" and "Lock".

Hi Dankrushen,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:oops: Thanks very much for your suggestions.

For the first idea, you can also untick those items which do not want to be scanned. For the second idea, my understanding is an option to exit Advanced SystemCare after the scan & repair, please let me know if I have got the correct idea.

only issue so far is that the performance monitor seemed to make the loading of my system very slow and that when i installed this beta version unlike most programs it did not upgrade or get rid of the old version, which caused me to be initially running asc 7 and asc 8 at the same time.... but all in all so far so good. i would and have recommended your program to others for over 5 yrs now and have installed in on every pc or device i have owned.. keep up the good work...

only issue so far is that the performance monitor seemed to make the loading of my system very slow and that when i installed this beta version unlike most programs it did not upgrade or get rid of the old version, which caused me to be initially running asc 7 and asc 8 at the same time.... but all in all so far so good. i would and have recommended your program to others for over 5 yrs now and have installed in on every pc or device i have owned.. keep up the good work...

Hi wofiam,

Thanks for your long-tern support to IObit.:oops::oops::oops:

In order to ensure the stability of your computer, ASC v7 will not be uninstalled when you install ASC v8 beta version.

To speed up the system boot time, please use Startup Manager under the Toolbox in ASC v8 to disable unnecessary startup items.

Hi yannis and mikell,

We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare/3000-2086_4-10407614.html?tag=rb_content;main?

If you're happy with our products, and to make your life easier, please let your friends, families, and colleagues know about IObit and IObit products! We are always here for your better experience.

We will continue to make ASC v8 perfect to better care your PCs. If you have any other feedback, please post here.

Cheers!|;-)