IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

I have been Using IOBit products for the past 5-6 years. Never had a problem and recommended, no, raved to family and friends most of whom now use it.

Then the anti climax when Advanced System Care Surfing Protection causes the installation of the 'Text Exchange' bot on my machine. Moreover, I cannot get rid of it, as it seems to be more persistent each time it re-appears

Best of all, none of IOBit's many add-on's, programs or protection systems can pick this menace up! THAT is VERY worrying.

I now get an earful from those that use IOBit items without a problem - human nature.

I have installed V8.3, which IOBit confirm has no problem, cleaned the browser history, cookies and cache. After reboot, all seems fine.

Should I cross my fingers, because I do not want to have to comment again!

Hi CobusV,

Thanks for your feedback. We are working hard to make Advanced SystemCare perfect.

Please feel free to let us know whenever you need assistance.

Have a lovely day!:-)

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks fine, good job! :-) but.. "Default Program" does not allow to add other program. This function is customary in Windows :-/

Hi chochojan,

Welcome to IObit Forum.;-)

All kinds of programs supported by IObit Default Program will be shown in the tool.

Could you please tell us which program you want to add?

Like chocojan, I've also found the (new) Default Program somewhat 'lacking'. It's a great idea - and so much better that the Micro$haft version - or it would be if it had full capability!!

I don't use an e-mail program on my PC, and make use of Google's generous storage with Gmail. However, this isn't recognised, even though I have the Extensions in Chrome which point to using the webmail service for all e-mail.

However, there are 2 other sections which aren't correctly identifying: for File Compression, I have PeaZip v5.5.0 installed - but I get "No such kind of program installed" which is patently untrue!

Then, I use Nuance for my PDF work (and sometime Infix!) - both of which are installed - yet I get "No such kind of program installed" which is also patently untrue!

It correctly identified that I have IrfanView as one option for displaying photos - but there's no mention of PhotoPlus X7 which is also there, along with Zoner PhotoStudio 16, DxO Optics and Paint.net!!

But it's not all bad news - I really do like this program, and am keen to get it to realise its full potential!! But I would just warn against trying to stuff it full of all kinds of Utils: you don't want it to become known as the Jack of All trades and Master of None!!

But I would just warn against trying to stuff it full of all kinds of Utils: you don't want it to become known as the Jack of All trades and Master of None!!

Hi JohnW2, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

I couldn't have said it better, thank you! Thumbs up

Cheers.

Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

I've been a user of IObit products for a looong time. I noticed that ASC v7.4 indicated that I may want to run a scan, so I did. ASC cleaned up the standard issues, (registry, privacy, junk files and a ongoing disk scan issue. After the scan and fix was done I received notice of ASC v8 beta. GREAT I WANT IT. Download went well, no issues, ASC ask if I want to delete v7.4 that went without issue. Install was quick and painless no issues. I selected the readable look, (btw, I like that the new version gives you the option to choose the looks, nice touch). After everything was set up I ran another scan. I had just ran v7.4- did download of v8 and did scan. To my surprise. v8 not only found a few issues v7.4 had missed in junk files and the registries, v8 found 24 issues in Internet Problems. After scan v8 repaired all issues and all is well. I like the way the newer IObit products ( ASC 8, Drive Booster), now have a similar look to them. The look is simple easy to read and uncluttered. I gives you just the information you need to stay on top of the scan. I have been a fan of ASC (and all the IObit products for some time and never hesitate to install any product IObit makes available. I also like the NEW weather forecast feature. Sure I use Weather Underground, but it sure is nice having this available in the corner of my screen. Nice feature.

Like chocojan, I've also found the (new) Default Program somewhat 'lacking'. It's a great idea - and so much better that the Micro$haft version - or it would be if it had full capability!!

I don't use an e-mail program on my PC, and make use of Google's generous storage with Gmail. However, this isn't recognised, even though I have the Extensions in Chrome which point to using the webmail service for all e-mail.

However, there are 2 other sections which aren't correctly identifying: for File Compression, I have PeaZip v5.5.0 installed - but I get "No such kind of program installed" which is patently untrue!

Then, I use Nuance for my PDF work (and sometime Infix!) - both of which are installed - yet I get "No such kind of program installed" which is also patently untrue!

It correctly identified that I have IrfanView as one option for displaying photos - but there's no mention of PhotoPlus X7 which is also there, along with Zoner PhotoStudio 16, DxO Optics and Paint.net!!

But it's not all bad news - I really do like this program, and am keen to get it to realise its full potential!! But I would just warn against trying to stuff it full of all kinds of Utils: you don't want it to become known as the Jack of All trades and Master of None!!

Hi JohnW2,

Thanks for your feedback.:-)

I have forwarded it to our product team, and more programs will be added and supported in future improvements.

Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

I've been a user of IObit products for a looong time. I noticed that ASC v7.4 indicated that I may want to run a scan, so I did. ASC cleaned up the standard issues, (registry, privacy, junk files and a ongoing disk scan issue. After the scan and fix was done I received notice of ASC v8 beta. GREAT I WANT IT. Download went well, no issues, ASC ask if I want to delete v7.4 that went without issue. Install was quick and painless no issues. I selected the readable look, (btw, I like that the new version gives you the option to choose the looks, nice touch). After everything was set up I ran another scan. I had just ran v7.4- did download of v8 and did scan. To my surprise. v8 not only found a few issues v7.4 had missed in junk files and the registries, v8 found 24 issues in Internet Problems. After scan v8 repaired all issues and all is well. I like the way the newer IObit products ( ASC 8, Drive Booster), now have a similar look to them. The look is simple easy to read and uncluttered. I gives you just the information you need to stay on top of the scan. I have been a fan of ASC (and all the IObit products for some time and never hesitate to install any product IObit makes available. I also like the NEW weather forecast feature. Sure I use Weather Underground, but it sure is nice having this available in the corner of my screen. Nice feature.

Hi mjsimons9757,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8. We will continue to make it perfect for your better experience.

Please post here if you have any other feedback.

Cheers.|;-)

I appreciate that you would like your product to be the best it can be however, the 'Text Exchange' bot is back, even after installing V8.3

I did notice though that V7.4 remained installed and did some re-installation. I subsequently un-installed V7.4

Also of concern is on a previous occasion the uninstaller suggests that a malicious product I removed resides in many other files. Deleting/ cleaning those files caused my computer to lose some of the operating files, which was system repaired at the next start-up.

I noticed some good performance with you V8 beta

Keep up the good work we need software like this

Hi, Cicely,,,,here is my list of all my suggestions for Advanced SystemCare 8 beta3----------Please you include all these suggestions into ASC8 final version

My suggestions for improved Privacy Sweep cleaning:

+You remove setting,,,,Delete browser history older than 1 week-------and add ability to delete all browser history ,,,matter on time

My suggestions for improved cleaning Google Chrome:

++Add Chrome cache cleaning-------Clears the browser's cache

++Add local storage cleaning------Clears websites' local storage data

++Add indexed databases cleaning------Clears websites' IndexedDB data

++Add Chrome application cache cleaning------Clears websites' appcache data

++Add removing all cookies----Clears all cookies files

++Add clear webSQL databases-----Clears websites' WebSQL data

++Add chrome file systems cleaning-----Clears websites' file system data

++Add plug-in data cleaning----- Clears plugins' data.

++Add automatically close all tabs and Chrome before cleaning, and then reload active tabs (which there were before cleaning) after cleaning

++Add Last Download Location cleaning

++Add Chrome GPU cache cleaning

++Add full cleaning support for latest Chrome Stable, Chrome Beta and Chrome Canary releases,,,,(if Google releases new version their browser (new version Chrome Stable, Chrome Beta and Chrome Canary) ,,,your IOBIT product team include feature, which will always automatically update Privacy Sweep database cleaning ,,,for support always latest all three Chrome releases.....!!!!!!!!!

My suggestions for improved cleaning Mozilla Firefox:

++ Add automatically close all tabs and Firefox before cleaning, and then reload active tabs (which there were before cleaning) after cleaning

++Add flash cookies cleaning

++Add firefox GPU cache cleaning

++Add full cleaning support for latest Firefox Stable, Firefox Beta and Firefox Aurora releases,,,,(if Mozilla releases new version their browser (new version Firefox Stable, Firefox Beta and Aurora) ,,,your IOBIT product team include feature, which will always automatically update Privacy Sweep database cleaning ,,,for support always latest all three Firefox releases.....!!!!!!!!!

My suggestions for improved cleaning of Internet Explorer:

++Add Temporary Internet Files cleaning

++Add all cookies cleaning

++Add Autocomplete Form History cleaning

++Add saved passwords cleaning (you haven´t there this feature)

++Add IE GPU cache cleaning

++Add feature for automatically update Privacy Sweep database, if is available new version IE

++ Add automatically close all tabs and Internet Explorer before cleaning, and then reload active tabs (which there were before cleaning) after cleaning

My suggestions for support Opera cleaning:

++Add full support for Opera browser and Opera Next browser (all its parts for cleaning) and its releases

My suggestions for improved cleaning of Junk Files Clean:

+You remove setting,,,,Delete Windows Temp Files and Memopry Dumps older than 1 week-------and add ability to delete all Windows Temp Files and Memory Dumps ,,,matter on time

++Add MSO Cache cleaning

++Add full ,Temp‘ folder cleaning

++Add Local Settings junk cleaning

++Add application data junk cleaning

++Add Recent Documents cleaning

++Add Run (in Start Menu) cleaning

++Add Start Menu shortcuts cleaning

++Add Windows Event Logs cleaning

++Add environment path cleaning

++Add hotfix uninstallers cleaning

My suggestions for improved cleaning of Registry Errors:

++Add Missing shared dll´s cleaning

++Add Type Libraries cleaning

++Add Installers cleaning

My suggestions for improved installation speed of ASC8:

+You don´t no ordering for install other applications,, and no ordering for install third-party programs

+Add default setting for create shortcut on Desktop and for create shortcut on quick panel

So after click on setup file,,,, will viewed window, where going to ----Install---and after click on button ,Install‘ starts installation process.....and after finished installation process, automatically closing the window,, and automatically run ASC8

My suggestions for add new tool for Toolbox:

++Add ,,,Disk Drive Wiper‘‘‘ tool for full formatting selected disk drive----all data on selected disk drive will removed----and they will not give any data on the disk to recover----so the no data will not possible to restore from selected disk for formatting...--------this tool have also feature, =you can select any folder /s ,,,file/s, which you want to fully remove from disk drive--------this tool supports full SSD formatting, also...

My suggestions for Toolbox tools:

Your IOBIT product team give all tools in Toolbox into one side----so will these tools all on one place ---this suggestion allows fastest access for all tools

Next suggestions::

Please you do not create IOBIT Malware Fighter 3-all its features you give to the ASC 8 Ultimate

Add Driver Updater feature from Driver Booster into ASC8 SCAN....

Add Software Updater feature into ASC8 SCAN

Add automatically remove all ASC Logs and Backups after 3 days, 7 days, 14 days---

Add automatically update Software Updater database, if is available new version software, included in ASC Software Updater database!!!!!!!

Add support clean Privacy Sweep and Junk Files clean for all users accounts simultaneously---one click

Hello Cicely,

Ok, so been running Beta 3 for about a week, putting it through the paces... I gotta say, I'm really am enjoying using the newest version. I have ran into an issue, not sure if it has been brought to your attention or if its something acting funky on my machine. In Settings, when trying to setup AutoCare for a scheduled time, the program errors out, giving an error message seems to be coming start from the program itself, them a get little Windows error box (that I really haven't seen since Windows 98) with message "An error occurred in the application.", referring to ASC.exe. Just look into this please & let me know if this is the program or my machine please.

Suggestions: Love the weather add-on into the Performance Monitor, however, I'm not a fan of "google", Yahoo!', etc. Is there a way to add a setting feature that can give the user the option of a couple alternate sources for that feature, like, The Weather Channel (one I prefer), AccuWeather, etc. Next, Still loving the temp monitors & think you also added the mainboard since Beta 2??? They seen to be working, but something with doesn't seem right. The one that is really bugging me is the Fan Speed. Unless they have one something new in laptop & my knowledge is outdated(which could be highly possible at my age! LOL), but the fan speed monitor on my machine seems to be telling me my fan rpms is completely unstable??? It bounces from a low of 1300 to as high as 3000(higher when I game on STO, which is not a too high of demanding game).

Also, loving the more tools added in the toolbox... these really help me in getting the best out of an 1 1/2 yr. machine that was running really poorly before AMD started updating drivers for Toshiba & Sony Laptops. Due to poorly written drivers that Toshiba tends to stop updating prematurely, I have had to rely on ACS & Driver Booster for getting the newest drivers for my hardware that isn't Toshiba specific. The decision to drop as many Toshiba drivers I could was probably a decision that prevented me from replacing a laptop that wasn't really as bad as it seemed. Again, gotta thank you all on that one... shows that the software you all are creating, DOES its job.

ACCPresidentLB

YES!

I'm happy with the products of IOBit! ASC 8 is surely better than it's predecessor ASC 7. But somethings are to be done;(Hey I'm on ASC 8 PRO- good tuneup than ASC 7 PRO). But , the malware database must be improved. You can also add a new tool in the toolbox- a tool where we can securely store files in the cloud. The suspicious file must be sent to the cloud for analyzing(IMF feature). Hence a tool can be put for this also. Then, there must be many more skins- ike white in the driver booster v1.5 pro, metro UI, something very nice also. Good that IOBit have added th weather feature in the performance monitor; an option for the deep cleaning of RAM must be included in the monitor also. There should be a realtime update detection tool(as the in built one is not accurate{when Mozilla firefox v33.0.2 was prsent it showd v 33.0.0 , told it was upto date.}Hence I recommend adding a separate tool for that also ).Thumbs down

AND A VERY IMPORTANT BUG WHICH IOBIT HAS TO FIX:

Once I had registered to ASC 8 pro beta 3.0(earlier) when a dialog box appeared- ASC 8 has encountered a problem & needs to close. Then when I rebooted the system- IT WAS SIMPLY ASC 8 NO PRO! I was really fed up, but used the resend verification code, retrieved it back. HUH! pls fix this. There were no programs running at that time(expect chromium secure browser):x:-x

Next the surfing protection must be optimized and the protection level must be increased.:arrow:

And now, when I was downloading Registry cleaner(pro) it said activate to pro to enjoy all functions when I WAS ALREADY A PRO USER! later it corrected automatically. I donot know why??

But I really Find ASC 8 PRO as reliable!(pls fix{THAN YOU IN ADVANCE})!:-):oops:Thumbs up

Hey Guys ,

Man I will tell you I love this software but I hate this new site, after writing a whole feedback post went to upload the attachment of the Debug info it asked about saving some old info restore or discard and seeing how I just loaded the Debug report I thought it had to do with that so I clicked restore and it deleted everything I just wrote and then showed the upload I just did and inserted the last post I wrote last week. I had to delete that and start over. dang-it

I have had an experiance that left me wondering huh? I acquired a new to me laptop and after repairing it and freshning up the software I loaded ASC7 7.4 free first and continued loading all my software which is extensive and I like how ASC works in that process. I finished my software and I ran the new ASC8 and it did good no problems anyway and then I ran the old ASC7 expecting to go thru this very fast and I noticed that it had found alot of errors and junk files to delete. Why is this possible?

New laptop details;

Toshiba Satellite L645D

AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-Core Processor 2.10 Ghz 2 Logical Processors

6.00 GB (5.74 GB usable) 11.50 GB total

64-bit operating system

250 GB HDD

Hello Cicely,

Ok, so been running Beta 3 for about a week, putting it through the paces... I gotta say, I'm really am enjoying using the newest version. I have ran into an issue, not sure if it has been brought to your attention or if its something acting funky on my machine. In Settings, when trying to setup AutoCare for a scheduled time, the program errors out, giving an error message seems to be coming start from the program itself, them a get little Windows error box (that I really haven't seen since Windows 98) with message "An error occurred in the application.", referring to ASC.exe. Just look into this please & let me know if this is the program or my machine please.

Suggestions: Love the weather add-on into the Performance Monitor, however, I'm not a fan of "google", Yahoo!', etc. Is there a way to add a setting feature that can give the user the option of a couple alternate sources for that feature, like, The Weather Channel (one I prefer), AccuWeather, etc. Next, Still loving the temp monitors & think you also added the mainboard since Beta 2??? They seen to be working, but something with doesn't seem right. The one that is really bugging me is the Fan Speed. Unless they have one something new in laptop & my knowledge is outdated(which could be highly possible at my age! LOL), but the fan speed monitor on my machine seems to be telling me my fan rpms is completely unstable??? It bounces from a low of 1300 to as high as 3000(higher when I game on STO, which is not a too high of demanding game).

Also, loving the more tools added in the toolbox... these really help me in getting the best out of an 1 1/2 yr. machine that was running really poorly before AMD started updating drivers for Toshiba & Sony Laptops. Due to poorly written drivers that Toshiba tends to stop updating prematurely, I have had to rely on ACS & Driver Booster for getting the newest drivers for my hardware that isn't Toshiba specific. The decision to drop as many Toshiba drivers I could was probably a decision that prevented me from replacing a laptop that wasn't really as bad as it seemed. Again, gotta thank you all on that one... shows that the software you all are creating, DOES its job.

ACCPresidentLB

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

For the AutoCare error, can the error reproduce? Because related screenshots will be very useful to check it.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

For the fan speed issue, please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you very much for your work.

YES!

I'm happy with the products of IOBit! ASC 8 is surely better than it's predecessor ASC 7. But somethings are to be done;(Hey I'm on ASC 8 PRO- good tuneup than ASC 7 PRO). But , the malware database must be improved. You can also add a new tool in the toolbox- a tool where we can securely store files in the cloud. The suspicious file must be sent to the cloud for analyzing(IMF feature). Hence a tool can be put for this also. Then, there must be many more skins- ike white in the driver booster v1.5 pro, metro UI, something very nice also. Good that IOBit have added th weather feature in the performance monitor; an option for the deep cleaning of RAM must be included in the monitor also. There should be a realtime update detection tool(as the in built one is not accurate{when Mozilla firefox v33.0.2 was prsent it showd v 33.0.0 , told it was upto date.}Hence I recommend adding a separate tool for that also ).Thumbs down

AND A VERY IMPORTANT BUG WHICH IOBIT HAS TO FIX:

Once I had registered to ASC 8 pro beta 3.0(earlier) when a dialog box appeared- ASC 8 has encountered a problem & needs to close. Then when I rebooted the system- IT WAS SIMPLY ASC 8 NO PRO! I was really fed up, but used the resend verification code, retrieved it back. HUH! pls fix this. There were no programs running at that time(expect chromium secure browser):x:-x

Next the surfing protection must be optimized and the protection level must be increased.:arrow:

And now, when I was downloading Registry cleaner(pro) it said activate to pro to enjoy all functions when I WAS ALREADY A PRO USER! later it corrected automatically. I donot know why??

But I really Find ASC 8 PRO as reliable!(pls fix{THAN YOU IN ADVANCE})!:-):oops:Thumbs up

Hi ULTRA Hari,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8. :-) We will do our best to make Advanced SystemCare v8 most stable and perfect for all IObit dear users.

Thanks for all your suggestions and feedback.

Hey Guys ,

I have had an experiance that left me wondering huh? I acquired a new to me laptop and after repairing it and freshning up the software I loaded ASC7 7.4 free first and continued loading all my software which is extensive and I like how ASC works in that process. I finished my software and I ran the new ASC8 and it did good no problems anyway and then I ran the old ASC7 expecting to go thru this very fast and I noticed that it had found alot of errors and junk files to delete. Why is this possible?

Hi CKCustom,

Thanks for your feedback.

Did you have the latest ASC v8 beta 3.0 installed? Some of the issues scanned by ASC will be deleted and fixed after a reboot, so ASC v7 can still scan out some issues right after the scan and repair of ASC v8.

However, regarding the issue you reported, please help us look into it by following steps below:

1. Please perform a scan with ASC 8 and take a screenshot of the result window.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

2. Please repair all problems found in ASC 8.

3. Please reboot your computer to see whether ASC 7 can still scan out some issues.

4. If yes, please perform a scan with ASC 7 and take a screenshot of the result window too.

5. Please repair all problems found in ASC 7 if there is any.

6. Please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

7. Please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Thank you very much for your patience.

I just finished installing the newest version 8.3. There was a requirement to uninstal version 7pro that I paid for. Should I chose to revert back to 7pro is there any problem?

Hi ldrw,

Welcome to IObit Forum.;-)

As ASC v8 beta 3.0 is an advanced version of ASC, so you do not need get back the ASC v7. Please just keep the new ASC v8 beta 3.0 to better care your PC.

Besides, you can use your license code for ASC v7 pro to regsiter the ASC v8.

Have a good day.

Pre-ordered Advanced SystemCare 8 Got no conformation email at all. so what the hell is going on.now I can't try the 40 day trial any ideas not happy with having to give my bank details for a trial version

Hi Les Edmondson,

I have sent a Private Message to you concerning the issue you metnioned. Please check it in your message center.