IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cicely,

After I left my Asus T100 running last night, I was greeted with the infamous BSOD. Since I was in a hurry, I turned it off and restarted the machine. I perked up the machine with a Scan and Disk Doctor. To my surprise, the problem of the missing ASC8 icon disappeared. Now, whenever I start my Asus, I am happy that the ASC8 icon is always present on the task bar. :-)

EDIT: There must have been a problem in the system and it seems that it is corrected.

Morning Cicely,

I see IObit did indeed go with a rework for the Performance Monitor in Beta 2 and I have to say, "WOW!" Was so blown away with the addition of the Temps meters in the rework, very AWESOME! Wish that had been part of my suggestion!!! LOL I do have to ask though... I'm getting temp reading of 212 degrees for my CPU and no reading on fan speed... was thinking my CPU fan in my Laptop may have went out, but after removing the keyboard, and a toothpick in the fan, I found it is working fine. This is an AMD A8-4500M Laptop which means the GPU is in the CPU... therefore reading 122 degrees for GPU with a 212 degrees for CPU doesn't make sense to me? Whatever you guys do, I love this addition, but can we confirm that these meters are reading the proper sensors? Not sure myself if this would be something that could/should be setup properly per each machine by the user or what.... I so love this idea... Maybe change color scheme in temp meters to a green (good), yellow (Warning), and red (Danger Temp) or maybe user choice in settings like the setting for PC Health. Also, please bring back the PC Health grade in the Monitor at the top above the graphs, making sure it doesn't take up too much space. Seen the new screenshot icon... I need to check this new feature out before inputting on it... it seems that it might be very beneficial, but gotta play with it some first.

ASC8 is really starting to be an awesome update version to an already fantastic software. You guys are really on the right track! If I may add as a reminder for you guys (without offending): Keep it simple enough for the basic user, but also "geeky" for the advance user, A fine line to walk, but thus far, really looks like you guys have some serious "tightrope skills"!

I've had ASC 7.4 Pro. When prompted to , I downloaded ASC 8 Beta 1.0.

On 2 occasions , I ran 8 Beta ---then I ran 7.4 Pro immediately thereafter ------ I HAD 63 MALWARE,109 REGISTRY ERRORS,1000 PRIVACY ISSUES AND 5.0 MB OF JUNK!!!

WHAT'S WITH THAT???

IS THIS DOING ANYTHING???

1st of all I love ALL of your Programs and Actually have Several of them install on All of my Desktops and Laptops and Cell phones!!!! I highly recommend all of them to all of my family members and friends. I have noticed that with the New ASC 8 Beta 2 that I get random Freezes/lockups with the interface/program itself? I have been using ASC for years and I have never noticed that before.

RE: Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

I found your software useful, except for a few issues, one of which I have posted a screenshot for you to look at. The problem was it was hard to see the textboxes for the ASC 8.2 Beta GUI, if they could be "Highlighted in Green" or some other colour it would be handy, maybe it could be an option in settings.

My grandson helped me find this program and since I downloaded it 2 months ago all the minor software problems I was having are now gone. I recommend this program to all my friends and family. I think it is great and a better way of handling problems than dealing with techs that want you to Refresh your system and loose all your stuff. Thanks for the Free download program I love it.

I realy enjoy your products but would like to see the newest product overwrite or delete, after a back up, the previous version. I now have version 7 and 8 of System Care, version 1 and 2 of Drive Booster and Version 2 and 3 of Game Booster. Lots of disk space could be freed up and less chance of using the outdated program.

I have just run Systemcare pro v7.3 then the beta version Systemcare v8 and it found over 1200 privacy issues, 30 registry faults and 4mb of junk files and that was running them sequentially!! I have always found Advanced Systemcare to be an excellent application and have recommended it to other pc users.

I'm growing very weary of ASC 8 Beta's constant daily reminders to "Download The Latest Software Update", despite having downloaded and installed an update the night before. Can't seem to turn this reminder off, despite the setting saying it has. I have no inclination, nor desire now, to continue with this beta test. ASC 7 Pro doesn't tell me I need the newest software every day.

I am going to uninstall this program from all my computers, and go back to ASC 7 Pro. I certainly don't need both programs running at the same time.

Where it says Disk optimization isseus, it should be Disk optimization issues. See attached image. The first version of ASC 8 didn't work too well with Windows 8.1, the most recent updated version is a little better. Works well with Windows 7. I have Ultimate as well, but when I first uninstalled the first version, they took away my shredding capabilities, so my Ultimate isn't great anymore unless I re-install ASC 8. It was an experiment I was willing to risk. I've put the ASC 8 on all my computers now, and again, the only thing I don't like is the misspelling stated above. Keep it up, y'all! Thank you!

I think a very complete version besides protects you clean your pc when browsing but should add more languages ​​so hopefully be in the final version.

greetings and good work continue so