IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost all Usage of all the "Pro Feature's" in the Beta 3, which i just had full use of them in the Beta 2??? Please Fix... When is the Final version due out and will it be available in the "Ultimate" Version as that is the Normal one i use...

Thanks

I do not see Temperature Monitor (CPU temperature and Motherboard). It is not a good Idea to remove or hide temperature of CPU. Hope That in final version will be displayed CPU and Motherboard temperature maybe on main window or in Performance Monitor bar.

I was having a play with the Performance Monitor which is still a nice feature (a lot better UI than its predecessor) and noticed that the temperatures are all in °F, I live in the UK and am more used to °C, will there be a setting added to change these or can you add °C next to the °F (°F/°C), sorry scrap that, I accidently right clicked on the Performance Monitor and found settings to change it, hehe, can you add a symbol or something at the bottom so that if maybe anybody else has thought the same thing I did and not figured it out yet they can change it? Maybe you could even add to it both (°F/°C)? Maybe change colours of different monitors, and make the skin colour and or Background Picture to matched with the main program?

P.S. Will there be an Ultimate Version with an AntiVirus? As at the moment I have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 installed too just for the AntiVirus. Could you add ASC Portable to the Ultimate version, and when ASC Portable is used could it be synced with ASC 8 with like AntiVirus and Updates maybe even with the ASC Licence?

It appears that the temperatures have been removed in Beta 3. There were issues with the temps being reported in beta 1 as they were reporting temps of up to 40 degrees hotter than the actual. I wonder if it was the fact of multiple core processors throwing the reports off. I could've sworn that the temp readings were able to be changed from Fahrenheit to Celsius though. I hope they bring this feature back. Potential difference between the free and Pro versions now that Beta 3 already wants credit card information for subscriptions that will extend past the 40 day trial. This tells me that the final is due within that timeframe. $19.99 for 3 PC's and a 1 yr subscription is pretty good.

Hi njaazrael71, Octavian,

The temperatures of CPU, GPU and Motherboard can be seen on the Performance Monitor when you hover over and click the downwards chevron in the middle of the Performance Monitor window! In fact, ASC8 Beta now shows the fan speed too.

cheers.

Hi Cicely,

That is exactly what happens! Whatever I do to one line, the other will be changed to the same value too.

Hi CharnK,

Please open Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings in Windows Explorer, click Change advanced power settings, then you can set when to put the computer to sleep. If you do not want your compter into sleep mode, please enter 0. Attached image show the instructions for you.

hello iobit

i am a long time user of asc & ultimate versions

downloading the new beta 3 v8 today led to an error after install upon first load of asc. the error self reported itself, &

i had an option to send a bug report, but the bug reporting didn`t work. my internet settings seems fine to me otherwize.

so 2 errors it is then. - btw unable to use pro feature in the beta 3. it worked maybe in beta 2. i say maybe cause i might have

had an old serial on it. i will not purchase a new serial, since i have an ultimate serial newly purchased. good luck & hope to

see ultimate prioritized this time, instead of the long wait. -haha

Hi h enigma,

For the bug issue, please try again to send the bugreport.

For the license issue, we did not find your valid license code, if you need further help on this issue, please send a Private Message so that we can help you.

Thanks for your work.

Hi svet152,

Please see the instructions mentioned by enoskype.

Hi njaazrael71, Octavian,

The temperatures of CPU, GPU and Motherboard can be seen on the Performance Monitor when you hover over and click the downwards chevron in the middle of the Performance Monitor window! In fact, ASC8 Beta now shows the fan speed too.

cheers.

Hi enoskype,

Thanks for your timely reply.

Thank You for your response. I am not familiar with these Forums, again learning as I go. I am today removing ASC 7 as instructed and reinstalling 8. I believe I did this before on both my Pc windows Vista and my Laptop windows 7. I think it was something to do with beta and nothing else. I was having some issues with the tool bar top right desktop, being disappearing, Just on my pc. Not sure but this may just be the Vista problem with Gadgets. Other wise the new download is good. All Systems Go. THX again

Hi BarrySDman,

Do you mean the Performance Monitor is disappeared?

WinFix from Toolbox not work in windows 10 . It is necessary to make aviable WinFix for Windows 10.

Hi Octavian,

Could you please explain more clearly about the issue so that we can help you?

Besides, please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thanks for your work.

Lost all Usage of all the "Pro Feature's" in the Beta 3, which i just had full use of them in the Beta 2??? Please Fix... When is the Final version due out and will it be available in the "Ultimate" Version as that is the Normal one i use...

Thanks

Hi Rickb728,

The future Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8 will include all feature of Advanced SystemCare v8. ASC beta 3.0 has pro version and free version, so pro features are only available for paid users.

Thanks for your understanding.

With beta 3, the performance monitor finally shows fan speed, however it no longer shows the correct CPU/GPU temps. Both temps, including mainboard, are stuck at 32f.

My specs:

Windows 8.1 update 2 x64

Toshiba Qosmio x70

CPU: Intel 4910mq 2.9ghz

GPU: NVidia 770m

Hi CaptainSpaz,

Please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

You asked for feedback, I'll give you it.

I'm pissed off, I paid $100+ for your Ultimate codes, participated in several Iobit giveaways and then this Beta runs in and wipes it all out, and I don't have the time to throw around one hundred ******* dollars because some BETA won't accept PRO KEYS FOR THE PREVIOUS VERSION and it REMOVES MY LICENCES FOR ULTIMATE is ENTIRELY ridiculous and it won't even compensate and give me say, a week free of Pro. I'm pissed. Fix this or I'm dropping all of your products and you're not getting a singular dime from me EVER again, because I'd rather waste my time and money on Norton.

Hi Stallion,

I have send a private message to you with solution for this issue, please check it.

Hi CharnK,

Please open Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings in Windows Explorer, click Change advanced power settings, then you can set when to put the computer to sleep. If you do not want your compter into sleep mode, please enter 0. Attached image show the instructions for you.

Hi Cicely,

I do not have that option on my system, which is why I think this is caused by Windows itself.

By the way, the weather component of the Performance Monitor cannot show anything when I put in my current location, i.e., Bangkok, Thailand.

Hi Cicely,

I do not have that option on my system, which is why I think this is caused by Windows itself.

By the way, the weather component of the Performance Monitor cannot show anything when I put in my current location, i.e., Bangkok, Thailand.

Hi CharnK,

I have forwarded the weather issue to our product team, they will checking it.

Thanks for your patience.:-)

ASC8 works very well. I like it with one exception. I had to UNINSTALL my ASC7 Ultimate w/AV to install it. I looked at it. It's good. Let me know when 8 Ultimate is released. I need my AV. Uninstalling Beta 3 and reinstalling Ultimate 7 now.

Hi JimStinson,

Happy to hear you like the new ASC v8.

The ASC Ultimate 8 will be released in the near future after ASC v8 final version. Of course, it will includes all features in ASC v8 final version.

Cheers.;-);-);-)

I have been Using IOBit products for the past 5-6 years. Never had a problem and recommended, no, raved to family and friends most of whom now use it.

Then the anti climax when Advanced System Care Surfing Protection causes the installation of the 'Text Exchange' bot on my machine. Moreover, I cannot get rid of it, as it seems to be more persistent each time it re-appears

Best of all, none of IOBit's many add-on's, programs or protection systems can pick this menace up! THAT is VERY worrying.

I now get an earful from those that use IOBit items without a problem - human nature.

I have installed V8.3, which IOBit confirm has no problem, cleaned the browser history, cookies and cache. After reboot, all seems fine.

Should I cross my fingers, because I do not want to have to comment again!