IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

1st of all I love ALL of your Programs and Actually have Several of them install on All of my Desktops and Laptops and Cell phones!!!! I highly recommend all of them to all of my family members and friends. I have noticed that with the New ASC 8 Beta 2 that I get random Freezes/lockups with the interface/program itself? I have been using ASC for years and I have never noticed that before.

Hi Rickb728,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8. For the situation you mentioned, please reinstall ASC v8 beta 2.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_8.html to see whether the issue continues.

Thanks for your work.:oops:

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm growing very weary of ASC 8 Beta's constant daily reminders to "Download The Latest Software Update", despite having downloaded and installed an update the night before. Can't seem to turn this reminder off, despite the setting saying it has. I have no inclination, nor desire now, to continue with this beta test. ASC 7 Pro doesn't tell me I need the newest software every day.

I am going to uninstall this program from all my computers, and go back to ASC 7 Pro. I certainly don't need both programs running at the same time.

Hi kb7rky,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please help us check the issue for you?

Could you pelase send us the screenshot of "Download The Latest Software Update"?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Thanks very much for your work.

What is "Disk optimization isseus"?

Why does the uninstall gui jump up to the upper left hand corner on some uninstalls?

Hi namedOne,

Thanks for your feedback. We will improve the language later.

For the second issue, could you please give us related screenshot to show it so that we can help you?

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.:oops:

Would be brilliant to have permanent Exclude option on registry cleaner. There is a "Fix" that ASC tries to do every time which causes problems in Lync. The fix may be correct for majority but not for me and would be great if I could tell ASC to ignore that particular registry entry.

Hi bmiller,

You can ignore the item by right click on it. Please take a reference to the attached image.http://forums.iobit.com/core/images/icons/icon7.png

Great overall program, well done iobit! Amazing look, sleek finish, easy-to-use interface, powerful clean, amazing tools. Best Version Yet! 10/10.

Also ive noticed a few bugs and typos and will be constantly updating this post.

Typos:

Under Protect > System Reinforce > Details : Says "Turn On" Instead of "Turn Off" for already on options. http://forums.iobit.com/filedata/fetch?type=thumb&filedataid=14013

Hi Rayzor,

You may have mistaken the function.:oops: This means the function has been turned off, you can click turn on to enable it again.

Buy Advanced SystemCare Pro 7.4 Last is Spanish and when opened it was in English.

I went to language options and was only in English.

What I can do to make these photos look in Spanish?.

Hi erba50,

Muti-language will be available in later version. Thanks for your support to IObit.;-)

I have been using advanced care version 7 pro, it really works great, the advanced care 8 beta is a lot better, picked up a lot more errors and cleans system better than 7, I still run Windows Defender, as Advanced didn't find some spyware that Defender did. Windows defender still finds more spyware than advanced 8, but I like iobit software, very easy to use and works great! The defrag is close to perfect! I uninstalled Windows Defrag, I only use Advanced defrag 3, awesome!

Hi cubkeller,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8. We will continue to improve our product for better care your PC.:-):-):-)

Nice upgrade and absolute great tools.

I am however concerned about the CPU temperature reporting as the monitor states that I'm running at 118 degrees Celcius but another utility that monitors the same and has for some time now (SpeedFan) indicated a temp of 74 degrees celcius. I am not saying ASC is wrong but it reports over 100 degrees upon initial bootup while running Windows 8.1 Pro and ASC Beta 2 and has never provided a Fan speed although my fan does run and receive readings from the other utility.

For any users wondering where I'm referring to, the monitor that remains up in the top right corner of your system. Below the RAM/CPU/Disk & Network usage readings, there is a blank black space in the middle just above the Clean RAM & Screenshot buttons. Although you can't see it, click in that space and it will expand to give you further readings including temperature of your CPU, GPU, Mainboard & also provie your Fan Speed.

Hi njazrael71,

Thanks very much for your feedback. We are working on the issue of the fan speed, this issue will be solved in later version.

Thanks for your understanding. Please post here if you have any other feedback.:oops:

hello sir

i used both beta version and i got some bugs

1. how can i send crash report manually all time send fail so i want save this crash in my computer and send manually , i check there is no option can u add that option

2.registry errors stop when reach 87% take much time reach 88%

3.too many slow scan also not response when change task for 1 or 2 second

4.disk optimization is too slow ,crash and hang pc

5.automatic download and install update there is no option uncheck for update before scan

6.program deactivator also slow down pc and not response for few second

7. more i will post later

Hi vishnuvanjara,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8.:oops:

Could you please re-scan to see whether the register fix stops at 87% again?

If yes, please send us the related screenshots to show it for us to look into.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you very much for your patience.:-)

This is a great product, and it has many great features. The only downside is that it needs a mode to save power, like economy mode. Also, the software updater needs more programs, like iTunes or Norton products. All in all, a great product

asc 8 beta 2.0 looks prety fine to me with more added functions. this is the best windows cleaning utility on market. i recommend it to my friends at campus.

thanks so much for this great software. love it and so proud to be one of the testers of the beta version.

THANKS AGAIN.

This is a great product, and it has many great features. The only downside is that it needs a mode to save power, like economy mode. Also, the software updater needs more programs, like iTunes or Norton products. All in all, a great product

Hi appss,

Thanks for your suggestion. :oops:

Besides, Economy mode feature is provided under Turbo Boost tab, you can set this mode according to instructions by clicking Configure on the interface of Turbo Boost.

Welcome more suggestions! Nice day!|;-)

Have been using it for a month now and really like it. I have 7 Pro on my other computers and 8 works even better and has a sleeker look and feel to it. I have been watching the suggestions here and cannot add anything to what has already been said Thanks for another great product.

I use this on multiple computers, with multiple operating systems. It has expanded the lifetime of all computers, from a laptop I bought in 2003 to a brand new I7 quad core I bought in 2013. What a fantastic program! Keep up the good work and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Are in ASC8 beta2 inlcuded all ASC 7.4 improvements? like:

+ System Optimization - More stable and securer, and fully support optimization for Windows 8.1 latest version.

+ Privacy Sweep - Added cleaning for 3D Pinball Ultimate Demo, avg internet security, bing desktop 6.0 and blio.

+ Privacy Sweep - Enhanced the cleaning for Winpatrol 31, Adobe Falsh Player 14.0, Thunderbird 31.0, Adobe Air 14.0.

+ AutoCare - Improved AutoCare to provide safer and smarter auto care service (PRO Only).

My next suggestions for ASC8 beta2:

Is good,,when will in ASC8 final version (FREE and PRO)-----option upgrade on ASC8 ultimate latest version 1-one-click

(option to try ASC8 ULTIMATE PRO for 14 days free---and after the expiration 14 trial days will ASC8Ultimate PRO changed on ASC8 ULTIMATE FREE

My problem with translating ASC 8 beta2---

When I translated text----SCAN----I had bug....See the difference between English and Slovak appearance------text in English language is original thin--but in my language is this text fat....

Concerning "mirichards"? You mentioned multiple computers and having to 'clean' some of them quite often. Are you personally 'attached' to these computers? In other words, are YOU the person responsible for what sites are visited?

I have just one computer and it ALWAYS depends on which and how many sites I go to. Some are much harder to 'clean' than others. AND, some, if not all of the time, I, too, must 'clean' at least the registry daily.

What I'm getting at is: I don't believe you have ANY malicious ware on your system. Hope this helps! :)

Are in ASC8 beta2 inlcuded all ASC 7.4 improvements? like:

+ System Optimization - More stable and securer, and fully support optimization for Windows 8.1 latest version.

+ Privacy Sweep - Added cleaning for 3D Pinball Ultimate Demo, avg internet security, bing desktop 6.0 and blio.

+ Privacy Sweep - Enhanced the cleaning for Winpatrol 31, Adobe Falsh Player 14.0, Thunderbird 31.0, Adobe Air 14.0.

+ AutoCare - Improved AutoCare to provide safer and smarter auto care service (PRO Only).

My next suggestions for ASC8 beta2:

Is good,,when will in ASC8 final version (FREE and PRO)-----option upgrade on ASC8 ultimate latest version 1-one-click

(option to try ASC8 ULTIMATE PRO for 14 days free---and after the expiration 14 trial days will ASC8Ultimate PRO changed on ASC8 ULTIMATE FREE

My problem with translating ASC 8 beta2---

When I translated text----SCAN----I had bug....See the difference between English and Slovak appearance------text in English language is original thin--but in my language is this text fat....

Hi renodos500,

Of course, as ASC v8 is an advanced version of Advanced SystemCare, it includes the improvements of ASC v7.4. |;-)

Thanks for your suggestion, ASC Ultimate does not support free version at present, it only has a trial version of 30 days. However I will feed it back to our manager for consideration.

Also, thanks for the feedback about the text translation.

Please post here if you have any further ideas. Cheers!:oops::oops::oops: