IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerning "mirichards"? You mentioned multiple computers and having to 'clean' some of them quite often. Are you personally 'attached' to these computers? In other words, are YOU the person responsible for what sites are visited?

I have just one computer and it ALWAYS depends on which and how many sites I go to. Some are much harder to 'clean' than others. AND, some, if not all of the time, I, too, must 'clean' at least the registry daily.

What I'm getting at is: I don't believe you have ANY malicious ware on your system. Hope this helps! :)

Hi skinnydenny,

Thanks for your feedback.

To clean registry daily, you can turn on the AutoCare feature in the settings of ASC. Instructions for you: Open ASC v8 -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Settings -> Click AutoCare on the left panel, then you can configure according to your preference, please do not forget to click Apply button.

Besides, Advanced SystemCare does have spyware removal feature, we also has an anti-malware product IObit Malware Fighter, you can get more information at http://www.iobit.com/malware-fighter.php.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

Nice day!:-)​

I have been using Advanced System Care for about three years now and like it very much. In regards to the new version 8, i particularly like the design. Much easier to use and more features. Keep up good work and provide us excellent product.

Hi jjsibo,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8, we will continue to do better and do the best to better care your PC.

Nice day!|;-)|;-)|;-)

[h=1]Iobit Uninstaller 3.3.8.2663 : why does it NOT find a series of installed programmes that can be listed with CC-Cleaner's uninstall tool?[/h] ie. Catalyst Control Center's Help prog.s (about 21 languages, of which of course 20 are superfluous) Can uninstall with CC-cleaner but NOT with IU.

:

It tends to say it's scanning a suspicious file, and yet normally says that there is only one thing in the category Spyware Removal, so that concerns me. Another thing is that it doesn't actually help me boost my internet speed and I also like to see what state my laptop is in. Is is in the green zone, yellow zone... that information comes up for hardly a second after it's finished cleaning my computer and I can't make out what it said. It never says it's cleaned that it's cleaned any issues in Spyware Removal and that worries me as well. Otherwise, I like it. It's quick with scanning and I can count on it to update anything that needs the updates.

Hi allwilFoxy,

For the problem that IU can't remove the 20 superfluous languages of Catalyst Control Center's Help prog.s, I have forwarded to our product manager for consideration.

Please let us know what other programs you installed can't be detected by IObit Uninstaller.

Cheers:-)

It tends to say it's scanning a suspicious file, and yet normally says that there is only one thing in the category Spyware Removal, so that concerns me. Another thing is that it doesn't actually help me boost my internet speed and I also like to see what state my laptop is in. Is is in the green zone, yellow zone... that information comes up for hardly a second after it's finished cleaning my computer and I can't make out what it said. It never says it's cleaned that it's cleaned any issues in Spyware Removal and that worries me as well. Otherwise, I like it. It's quick with scanning and I can count on it to update anything that needs the updates.

Hi DoctorRory,

Thanks for help us testing ASC v8. For the malware issue you mentioned, please repair the found issue.

Besides, as your computer is running, registry issues, junk files and other issues will be produced.

If you need any further help, please feel free to let us know.:-)

--Improve Disk Optimization-----has defragmentation technology or optimization technology??? If this has defrag optimization-----it isn´t needed, because you have defragmentation technology in Smart Defrag-----I suggest, that Disk Optimization will have optimization technology—(if this is not included)--Because many people thinks whether it defragments or optimizes disk-----

I suggest that new description this item((((Disk Optimization—Optimizes hard disk to improve PC performance....

I suggest, that this disk optimization will optimize boot files, files for system start up and loading, too..... and so speeds access and browsing on the disk..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Improve Vulnerability Fix------ it finds security holes or patch, which was not installed on Windows----this function in optimization engine includes always latest list of all released security holes or patch and optimization updates (for version Windows, which you have installed) based for 32-bit and 64-bit based systems, which is located on Microsoft Download Center:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/search/DownloadResults.aspx?FORM=DLC&ftapplicableproducts=%5e%22Windows%22&sortby=-availabledate&q=

This always latest list MDC, (which is updated every day) compares with list security updates (patch, holes) and optimization updates, which you have already installed in your system (which are designed for your version Windows and based system (x86 or x64bit)....If misses some updates....ASC Vulnerability Fix downloads and installs missing or latest Windows Updates....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Improve Disk Scan----want I ask you, whether this function, scans disk on errors fully??? Disk Scan have to scan full control disk----

+second question:::: has Disk Scan, support for full control all disks simultaneously, which you have?? If no, please add this support....(+add support for SSD disk full control—and support for full control all HDDs and SSDs which are working simultaneously.....)

My feedback about ..Care 8 Beta 2.0 wich give me, better, will can and win a register license:

Well, passing trough this text to tell you what´s the proposit, let´s go to give points, or evaluation:

My observation and avalliation is: VARIABLE into a max or more high 10 to min or start level, 1, but stay calm, it´isn´t the end, the engeneering software can arrive excelents advances, I told that was hard to speak anything because Microsoft SO, Windows with 8 series went deep very much, same anothers series, don[t giving admin power and in this serie 8, showing topics exclusivelly for IT´s persons, wich leaving a dark point in the yeat confuse mind, it´s a party. First do a uping, go ahead, downing without parashutles. Sorry my poor english, please and luck for all team, it´s incredible the soft, really ware

--Improve Disk Optimization-----has defragmentation technology or optimization technology??? If this has defrag optimization-----it isn´t needed, because you have defragmentation technology in Smart Defrag-----I suggest, that Disk Optimization will have optimization technology—(if this is not included)--Because many people thinks whether it defragments or optimizes disk-----

I suggest that new description this item((((Disk Optimization—Optimizes hard disk to improve PC performance....

I suggest, that this disk optimization will optimize boot files, files for system start up and loading, too..... and so speeds access and browsing on the disk..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Improve Vulnerability Fix------ it finds security holes or patch, which was not installed on Windows----this function in optimization engine includes always latest list of all released security holes or patch and optimization updates (for version Windows, which you have installed) based for 32-bit and 64-bit based systems, which is located on Microsoft Download Center:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/search/DownloadResults.aspx?FORM=DLC&ftapplicableproducts=%5e%22Windows%22&sortby=-availabledate&q=

This always latest list MDC, (which is updated every day) compares with list security updates (patch, holes) and optimization updates, which you have already installed in your system (which are designed for your version Windows and based system (x86 or x64bit)....If misses some updates....ASC Vulnerability Fix downloads and installs missing or latest Windows Updates....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Improve Disk Scan----want I ask you, whether this function, scans disk on errors fully??? Disk Scan have to scan full control disk----

+second question:::: has Disk Scan, support for full control all disks simultaneously, which you have?? If no, please add this support....(+add support for SSD disk full control—and support for full control all HDDs and SSDs which are working simultaneously.....)

Hi renodos500,

Wow, thanks for so many suggestions again. I will report these nice suggestions to our product team for serious consideration.

Optimization for boot files, files for system start up and loading has been already realized in Disk Optimization feature.

Thanks again and have a nice day!;-)

So far, its cool, very convenient, and again a user-friendly interface screen (sorry, I don't know the right term). Keep up the outstanding work guys!!! :-D...

well, my feedback is that maybe I can enable a voice (male or female) that will say "the scan is complete" or something like that because I'm a fan of Iron Man and his butler "JARVIS", so yeah,

all in all, your product is AWESOME!

and there is a little mistake, (see the photo attached)

I am in love with version 8 and will continue to keep using it. There is one issue i have. It is reminding me every 2 days that my PC hasnt been scanned, quite annoying. I keep a very clean and secure system, with the help of Advanced Systemcare 8 and would like to keep it that way. Is there a way in the user interface to change this?

So far, its cool, very convenient, and again a user-friendly interface screen (sorry, I don't know the right term). Keep up the outstanding work guys!!! :-D...

well, my feedback is that maybe I can enable a voice (male or female) that will say "the scan is complete" or something like that because I'm a fan of Iron Man and his butler "JARVIS", so yeah,

all in all, your product is AWESOME!

and there is a little mistake, (see the photo attached)

Hi PiiCHii,

Thanks for your suggestion. I like it. Thumbs up

Welcome more great ideas!:oops::oops::oops:

I am in love with version 8 and will continue to keep using it. There is one issue i have. It is reminding me every 2 days that my PC hasnt been scanned, quite annoying. I keep a very clean and secure system, with the help of Advanced Systemcare 8 and would like to keep it that way. Is there a way in the user interface to change this?

Hi rldarcy11,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8. ;-);-);-)

To help you out of the issue, please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

My next suggestions for ASC8

+You do not create IOBIT Malware Fighter 3----because you include it in ASC 8 Ultimate----so, will be all IOBIT protections -all in one in ASC8Ultimate

+I created new ASC 8 Toolbox (look on picture 1) (I suggest a bit miniature item toolbox for add other toolbox item on main page----Random Password Generator, IObit Unlocker, Protected Folder, Game Assistant-------so in toolbox will be 32 tools---all in one and all in one page)