IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This are some suggestions:

- A Windows 8 safe mode enabler

- A something alike the Polifix tool

- Detection for the virus that replaces folders for shortcuts (it's very annoying if this happens)

- Launch a Portable ASC with some basic tools (this is just for a quick clean up to other computers)

- A Chrome extension that displays real-time errors, bugs and privacy issues related to the internet browser)

- A "Metro" skin for the program, just because it'll look great :)

- Manage also the recycle bin so that everything that is deleted forever passes through IObit's file shredder.

- IObit's Uninstaller shows programs that lauch advertisers (Adware) and recomendations to uninstall useless programs

- Compability with command prompt AND safe mode, for those cases when your computer just won't boot.

- If you installed Advanced Mobile Care have a way to locate and secure your phone in case it's missing ( If you already have how, excuse me, I don't have the pleasure to use it :( )

-Bundle an updater for everything, Windows updates, driver updates (only shown, managed through IObit Driver Booster), all kinds of software, etc.

-Check for orthographic and gramtical errors in your program (I just saw "isseues", not "issues")

That's all for the moment, keep up being the best at PC performance.

Regards,

ZenMaster_Leo

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please give us more details about the issue so that we can help you?

What do you mean "When I change the time on one, the other will change as well"?

Please turn off ASC Power Plan to see whether the issue continues.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Cicely,

This seems to be a problem inherent to Windows 8.1 on this ASUS T100. The Display and System Sleep seem to be the same, so whenever I change the time on one, the other will be changed as well.

ASC Power Plan does not have anything to do with it. I am now resorted to setting the screensaver to Blank instead.

Hi muhammad asif, fire220 and maxstar1957,

We are so glad that you like Advanced SystemCare, and to share your good experience with others, could you please do us a favor to write a review at http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...b_content;main?

If you're happy with our products, and to make your life easier, please let your friends, families, and colleagues know about IObit and IObit products! We are always here for your better experience.

We will continue to make ASC v8 perfect to better care your PCs. If you have any other feedback, please post here.

Cheers!;-)

Hi Octavian and ZenMaster_Leo,

Thanks very much for your suggestions. I will report them to our product manager for serious consideration.

@ ZenMaster_Leo

Advanced Mobile Care is provided with Anti-Theft feature in case the phone is missing.

Cheers.:oops:

Hi Cicely,

This seems to be a problem inherent to Windows 8.1 on this ASUS T100. The Display and System Sleep seem to be the same, so whenever I change the time on one, the other will be changed as well.

ASC Power Plan does not have anything to do with it. I am now resorted to setting the screensaver to Blank instead.

Hi Charnk,

Let’s make the issue more clear, do you mean that after activate ASC Powerful Plan under Turbo Boost, the display cannot be turned off, except you set the computer into Sleep mode.

Please let me know whether I have got the correct meaning.:-)

Regstering for this forum has been the toughest part of the new Beta 8- i work at an Ace hardware store helping maintain the computers and verion 7 kept deleting our Ace toolbar user webpage tools and i had to re-load them after every time i ran ASC version 7- Happily Version Beta 8 does not veiw Acewebtools as spyware (which it's not) so, big improvement there and basically signed up to report that Ver. Beta 8 seems to be working very well.. i hope this comment helps towards a free license- i really would like to continue using this and i can't afford to buy it- Thank you for allowing us to use it thus far- i will keep you posted how it's working- Thanks again.

Oh yeah- Please see the following picture- My system did crash after using Beta 8 which it had never done before and i was able to get this screen shot:

Hi Charnk,

Let’s make the issue more clear, do you mean that after activate ASC Powerful Plan under Turbo Boost, the display cannot be turned off, except you set the computer into Sleep mode.

Please let me know whether I have got the correct meaning.:-)

Hi Cicely,

What I mean is that the Asus TA100 does not allow me to set 2 different values for the display off time and for the system sleep time. I often keep the machine plugged in while let it run certain tasks overnight. What I want to do is to turn off the display after 10 minutes of keyboard inactivity, and to keep the system running indefinitely. On computers at the office, I can set the time options separately, but cannot do so on this Asus. ASC Power Plan has no effect on these options, which is why I have to blank my screen instead.

Regstering for this forum has been the toughest part of the new Beta 8- i work at an Ace hardware store helping maintain the computers and verion 7 kept deleting our Ace toolbar user webpage tools and i had to re-load them after every time i ran ASC version 7- Happily Version Beta 8 does not veiw Acewebtools as spyware (which it's not) so, big improvement there and basically signed up to report that Ver. Beta 8 seems to be working very well.. i hope this comment helps towards a free license- i really would like to continue using this and i can't afford to buy it- Thank you for allowing us to use it thus far- i will keep you posted how it's working- Thanks again.

Oh yeah- Please see the following picture- My system did crash after using Beta 8 which it had never done before and i was able to get this screen shot:

Hi trismajistos,

Thanks for your feedback.:-)

Does the issue occur again? If yes, please tell us which functions of ASC v8 did you run before the system crash?

Please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Besides, to send a normal size image to us, please take instructions from POST

Hi Cicely,

What I mean is that the Asus TA100 does not allow me to set 2 different values for the display off time and for the system sleep time. I often keep the machine plugged in while let it run certain tasks overnight. What I want to do is to turn off the display after 10 minutes of keyboard inactivity, and to keep the system running indefinitely. On computers at the office, I can set the time options separately, but cannot do so on this Asus. ASC Power Plan has no effect on these options, which is why I have to blank my screen instead.

Hi CharnK,

Please check according to the attached image.

The fisrt item is Turn off the display. The second on if Put the computer to sleep.

Do you mean you change the time in the first line, and the time in the second line will also change automatically?

If you do not want your compter into sleep mode, please select Never at the second line.

Thanks for your patience and work.

Just Learning by way of Banging my head then realizing it feels good to stop. I have tried to learn and understand much of the fear-mongering about our computers. I love the way all the IoBit products work. I am asking you to find ways that help us idiots that make mistakes. ie: deleting some programs that have shared dlls. We end up in dll Hell. also I have made the mistake of deleting something to do with Silverlight. I am now getting a window pop up saying there is a bad image. Have not a clue about that. The Iobit Uninstaller works Great wish I had it before I made this Mistake. Now one more thing I would love to see for those of us that don't know it all. Briefly,,, My Uncle came across one of these windows saying you have a trojan, phone this number to have it fixed.( need to send his receipt to my self for the company) $149.00 later supposedly fixed then Kaspersky could not be installed. I believe he came across a fake Virus window and then a trap to pay to fix it. His Computer was 1 month old, I had installed Iobit advanced system Care 7 on it and he had a sample version of Mcafee. This is indeed a crazy world we live in. I hope this Product IoBit proves it is good, I would love to buy it, if I could afford it.

I was having a play with the Performance Monitor which is still a nice feature (a lot better UI than its predecessor) and noticed that the temperatures are all in °F, I live in the UK and am more used to °C, will there be a setting added to change these or can you add °C next to the °F (°F/°C), sorry scrap that, I accidently right clicked on the Performance Monitor and found settings to change it, hehe, can you add a symbol or something at the bottom so that if maybe anybody else has thought the same thing I did and not figured it out yet they can change it? Maybe you could even add to it both (°F/°C)? Maybe change colours of different monitors, and make the skin colour and or Background Picture to matched with the main program?

P.S. Will there be an Ultimate Version with an AntiVirus? As at the moment I have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 installed too just for the AntiVirus. Could you add ASC Portable to the Ultimate version, and when ASC Portable is used could it be synced with ASC 8 with like AntiVirus and Updates maybe even with the ASC Licence?

I was having a play with the Performance Monitor which is still a nice feature (a lot better UI than its predecessor) and noticed that the temperatures are all in °F, I live in the UK and am more used to °C, will there be a setting added to change these or can you add °C next to the °F (°F/°C), sorry scrap that, I accidently right clicked on the Performance Monitor and found settings to change it, hehe, can you add a symbol or something at the bottom so that if maybe anybody else has thought the same thing I did and not figured it out yet they can change it? Maybe you could even add to it both (°F/°C)? Maybe change colours of different monitors, and make the skin colour and or Background Picture to matched with the main program?

P.S. Will there be an Ultimate Version with an AntiVirus? As at the moment I have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 installed too just for the AntiVirus. Could you add ASC Portable to the Ultimate version, and when ASC Portable is used could it be synced with ASC 8 with like AntiVirus and Updates maybe even with the ASC Licence?

Hi RJK75,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8. I will report your suggestion to our product team for serious consideration.

The future Advanced SystemCare Ultimate v8 will include all features of the ASC v8 final version. Also, your license code for ASC Ultimate v7 will be available for the future ASC Ultiamte v8.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day.

Cheers.|;-)

Hi CharnK,

Please check according to the attached image.

The fisrt item is Turn off the display. The second on if Put the computer to sleep.

Do you mean you change the time in the first line, and the time in the second line will also change automatically?

If you do not want your compter into sleep mode, please select Never at the second line.

Thanks for your patience and work.

Hi Cicely,

That is exactly what happens! Whatever I do to one line, the other will be changed to the same value too.

hello iobit

i am a long time user of asc & ultimate versions

downloading the new beta 3 v8 today led to an error after install upon first load of asc. the error self reported itself, &

i had an option to send a bug report, but the bug reporting didn`t work. my internet settings seems fine to me otherwize.

so 2 errors it is then. - btw unable to use pro feature in the beta 3. it worked maybe in beta 2. i say maybe cause i might have

had an old serial on it. i will not purchase a new serial, since i have an ultimate serial newly purchased. good luck & hope to

see ultimate prioritized this time, instead of the long wait. -haha

Thank You for your response. I am not familiar with these Forums, again learning as I go. I am today removing ASC 7 as instructed and reinstalling 8. I believe I did this before on both my Pc windows Vista and my Laptop windows 7. I think it was something to do with beta and nothing else. I was having some issues with the tool bar top right desktop, being disappearing, Just on my pc. Not sure but this may just be the Vista problem with Gadgets. Other wise the new download is good. All Systems Go. THX again

You asked for feedback, I'll give you it.

I'm pissed off, I paid $100+ for your Ultimate codes, participated in several Iobit giveaways and then this Beta runs in and wipes it all out, and I don't have the time to throw around one hundred FUCKING dollars because some BETA won't accept PRO KEYS FOR THE PREVIOUS VERSION and it REMOVES MY LICENCES FOR ULTIMATE is ENTIRELY ridiculous and it won't even compensate and give me say, a week free of Pro. I'm pissed. Fix this or I'm dropping all of your products and you're not getting a singular dime from me EVER again, because I'd rather waste my time and money on Norton.