IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Sorry for the errors in the above text, here corrected. Delete the post above.

IMO best idea is to return to the scan results v.5.6.4 cleaning is the ideal presentation of scan results, legible, accurate, complete, a large window without scrolling and develop some strange arrows (v.7 ASC). The results are given in a clear and legible way, showing what can be removed, and what is dangerous and requires more attention on / off with the removal. On the occasion of the presentation of the results v.5.6.4 is not possible to damage your computer by deleting an important file, services, etc.. Now in (v.7) is not possible, to see what the program wants to remove-you can not see!. Improvements, get rid of bugs from the panel additives Tools menu and increase the stability and accuracy of the work. Booster driver: Complete reconstruction algorithm searching for driver updates, classification (including databases the program uses-or Iobit own base if the diversion is for manufacturers and drivers are taken from there?) Currently appear the same mistakes new drivers are classified as old and during installation appears error: can not install the drivers, we are left with a mess. Besides all that wrote vishnuvanjarae

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temporary Internet Files

the files in C:\Users\Demon\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files for Internet Explorer are NOT being deleted by Advanced SystemCare 7.3. can you please fix this. Privacy Sweep and Junk File Clean<doesn't matter if the box is ticked or unticked>delete browser history older then 1 week. apart from this small problem Advanced SystemCare is the best program there is

Yes, Iobit, with all boxes clicked and with 5 different computers it doesn't clean out Chrome. When I open it up again i can clearly see where or what sites I've been visiting lately. I will provide you with log file.

For ASC 8 i would like to have a better system monitor that can show all processor cores (read i5 and i7) workload and also be able to change from % to actual GB for ram, many have 4gb, or 8, 16 or even 32gb today n get sometimes confused what I'm looking at. For Win7 i had a very good gadget called "intelcoreseries24-gadget" that showed all info nice n neat.

Hi all,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I have reported the issue that ASC cannot clean browsers completely to our product team. And we will do more tests to see whether there is something wrong.

@ Max Martin, please ensure that you close all your running browsers when you fix the privacy issues or it can not clean them completely.

If you ticked all the items under Chrome in Privacy Sweep and close the running browsers when fix issues, but it doesn't clean out Chrome.Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

It would be great if with the registry scan you could review the results by what program those registries are linked to. The raw registry strings and values are confusing for regular everyday users. I myself am a power user and still have to look up the purpose of some of the strings before I will accept to modify or delete them.

Also in regards to the registry it would be great if you could add a function to ASC to make complete backups/restoration of your registry.

It would also be great if you had a utility to reactivate the boot-time f8 function to make safe mode etc in windows 8/8.1 easily accessible.

In addition I personally would like to see the vulnerability scan show all windows updates no just the critical ones. It is disappointing to run the ASC scan and than still have to run windows update to get all available updates.

Hi Cloudy82 and vishnuvanjara,

@Cloudy82, thanks for your suggestions for Registry Fix . I will report it to our product team for consideration.:wink:

@Cloudy82 and vishnuvanjara, for the issue to clean Chrome when signe into google. We will do a test to analyze.:wink:

Cloudy and Max

Hi people,

Cloudy,

in regard to registry entries, the Prime Programmes ie sys32 are listed,

i have always used this facility to choose which programmes i amend/delete.

Max, and ALL

Now this is far more complicated

Because of the way that W8/W8.1/Cloud/Sync works.

You have >> two << options for your initial sign-in,

MS account or local both send you in different directions,

the same applies to Google

If you store your core data within thier admin/cloud/Sync options,

as soon as you log-in, depending on log-in option if its main then all of your saved data will be re-applied to your system,

therefor you will in effect not be able to remove it from your comp, because its>>>> not actually on it<<<<

Roy

n the menu tools - cleaning your registry - can disable access to the root directory and the system 32 and Generally windows registry keys HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ System and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM?

Tools: Cleaning the drives and folders empty search should have options for deleting files safe not searched for and allocate it remove system files and important for computer

Protecting the home page-does not work with Firefox and Opera Portable, only with IE 12. Portable Browser are disabled in the menu.

Applause for Iobit Uninstaller but if can refine the search process and presentation remains of deleted programs on the pattern of the Revo uninstaller http://www.revouninstaller.com/index.html

Driver Boster-whence originate updated drivers

the registry scan results. Is it possible to show which software the reg entries relate too, sometimes it is the reg key title sometimes not. When it is not it is a pure gamble as to delete or not. many will just delete and use retore if anything goes wrong but it may be related to software you seldom use or worse still prevent pc from restarting. So my big request is more info please on reg results.

Hi there! I have once been a fan of ASC all the way until 7.0, however I started to noticed as you kept adding more features in versions 7.1-7.3 that computers that I have installed with it (wether Free or Pro) have noticeably slowed down and the software really feels bloated now.

I really do hope the next version is more lightweight and less bloated. A suggestion would be to allow users to do a custom install that allows them to uncheck certain functions like Security Section (I dont need all of those features found in Security) and whatnot.

Thanks and I hope we get to see v8 as soon as it's ready. ^^

Sincerely,

LastOffender

Hi there! I have once been a fan of ASC all the way until 7.0, however I started to noticed as you kept adding more features in versions 7.1-7.3 that computers that I have installed with it (wether Free or Pro) have noticeably slowed down and the software really feels bloated now.

I really do hope the next version is more lightweight and less bloated. A suggestion would be to allow users to do a custom install that allows them to uncheck certain functions like Security Section (I dont need all of those features found in Security) and whatnot.

Thanks and I hope we get to see v8 as soon as it's ready. ^^

Sincerely,

LastOffender

I use Advanced System Care Ultimate 7.1 , even program has security features, my computer has not decreased performance. I tested Advanced System Care Pro and has not significant performance problems. In version 8 I observe that is a ''Protect'' section and will include some security features, this is good but should take into account the performance.

Hope that in section ''Protect'' from Advanced System Care 8 will be include some interesting, useful, and new features.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_13846_1406983869217_261[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n190916[/ATTACH]

Hi androidappme and Octavian,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We already have Security Defense under Care. Do you mean that feature? If not, could you please give us more details about the suggestion?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, I have attached a photo of what I mean.

Just download a iolo System Mechanic Pro trial and go here and add all feature including 'File Association' that I wasn't able to show. If you scroll down, its there in the menu. Also when you click customize on 'Denial of Attack service', there are many options as well. Thanks.

http://www.iolo.com/downloads/

Advanced System Care v8 can be added Economy Mode (Power Saving Mode, optimize settings, processor power, etc. for saving energy) near Turbo Boost section. Save energy it is important for notebooks, windows tablets and it is necessary to add but Power Saving Mode it is not very efficient if run with Turbo Boost, it is necessary to run separately.

Agreeing with Cloudy, "It would be great if with the registry scan you could review the results by what program those registries are linked to."

Are there tools available to troubleshoot and identify offending software for removal from my system? I like that ASC fixes my PC, but on some of my PCs, I have to run it every day.

So there is an offender in there somewhere that I would love to wipe clean from my system, and then I would not have to run ASC so often.

For instance, maybe you could save multiple runs of ASC reports as data that you could scan to see what programs or issues are coming up every ASC clean. Then I could rip those offenders off my system and move on to a regular fast computer.

I think that can be added at Advanced system Care 8 in the upper right corner a little button that represent activation status (when click, view license information) or activate Pro version if it is installed Free version.

Advanced System Care 8 will have (According to photo) 3 rows and 4 columns (Main Window) with features that run when click Care button, I suggest to be 4 rows and 4 columns with Care features. The fourth row can have the following features: Driver Analysis, Installed Programs Updates, System Troubleshoot, System Change Tracker (Track changes to your PC after performing system-modifying actions such as installations) , Redundancies Software (Detect and remove redundant programs to increase performance).

Hi Octavian, thank you as always for your suggestions. I will forward them to our product team for consideration. FYI, you can use IObit Uninstaller to uninstall unwanted programs and toolbars, then perform Powerful Scan to clean leftovers(including folders in Program Data folder. Give it a try. :-)

Hi sunny staines & LastOffender & androidappme & mirichards, thank you all for your great suggestions. I will make sure that our product team gets them.

Thank you all for your great effort helping us improve our product to better serve our users.

And more suggestions and advices are of course welcome.

Cheers