IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the new version. What I would like is for Manage My Mobile to be brought up as a real program. I like it better than Kies from Samsung for my S4 Active, but you guys KILLED it! :-(

I have show everyone in my office ASC. Look for a few more signups/purchases. Keep up the good work, and give me a file manager that makes sense!

Jim Stinson

Sulphur, LA

I was wondering if you can stretch out the time to scan rather than 2 days. The Grade or Smiley face shows up 2 days later. Not necessary

imho.... I really like the new tabs on top. More efficient... I'm on the fence when it comes to the "Action Center"...I have most of Iobit's products

installed already. They ALWAYS let you know when there is an update anyways. Maybe could use the last "Tab" for something more useful

like a Deeper Registry Scan or put an ACTUAL Virus, Malware and Spyware REMOVAL SYSTEM. There is alot of deleting going on

but no REMOVAL SYSTEM..Is this possible for Iobit?...Well that's my 2 cents....Thanx..\m/

I was wondering if you can stretch out the time to scan rather than 2 days. The Grade or Smiley face shows up 2 days later. Not necessary

imho.... I really like the new tabs on top. More efficient... I'm on the fence when it comes to the "Action Center"...I have most of Iobit's products

installed already. They ALWAYS let you know when there is an update anyways. Maybe could use the last "Tab" for something more useful

like a Deeper Registry Scan or put an ACTUAL Virus, Malware and Spyware REMOVAL SYSTEM. There is alot of deleting going on

but no REMOVAL SYSTEM..Is this possible for Iobit?...Well that's my 2 cents....Thanx..\m/

Yes, Health Status from Advanced System Care 8 beta show Fair Health after only 2 days. In general is recommended to run a Care scan every weak. Status for Fair health should be displayed after one weak.

Hi chiguy87,

Thanks for your feedback.:oops:

Considering this situation, please reinstall ASC 8 beta 1.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_8.html to see whether the issue continues.

If it does, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi gccradioscience,

Thanks for your feedback. I will report your feedback to our product team for serious consideration.

Besides, license code for ASC v8 will be available when ASC v8 pro final is released, and license code for ASC v7.3 will be available for ASC v8 pro.

Please post here if you have any other ideas.

Cheers.:oops:

just made the download and first scan. So far I can't see improvements but might come. With v. 7.3 satisfied with an exemption: malware-threats were not found as I had expected, was forced to install Malwarebytes as a virus blocked my use of skype!!! Maybe v.8 will not let such things happend!??

Will be back with more info as soon as registered anything worth to report.

Mouse-greetings from Sweden

EDIT: rsobject, welcome to the Forum. I have moved your post here as it is feedback and it was unnecessary for you to start a new Topic.

Hi rsobject,

Sorry for the trouble you met.:-(

Malware Removal feature in ASC v8 was improved. This issue will not occurs in future.:oops:

If you have any other feedback, please post it here.

the UI of Advanced SystemCare 8 makes the picture hard to see

Hi eviscerator,

Thanks for your feedback.:oops: I will report it to our product team for serious consideration.

If you have any other feedback, please post it here.

Cheers!

I really like the new version. What I would like is for Manage My Mobile to be brought up as a real program. I like it better than Kies from Samsung for my S4 Active, but you guys KILLED it! :-(

I have show everyone in my office ASC. Look for a few more signups/purchases. Keep up the good work, and give me a file manager that makes sense!

Jim Stinson

Sulphur, LA

Hi JimStinson,

Happy to hear that you like the new version.:oops: To care your android device, it is recommended to use Advanced Mobile Care which is another product of IObit.

You can get more information about AMC from http://m.iobit.com/.

Cheers!:-)

Amazing product!

It will be very helpfull if

1.Add opera in automatic browser cleaner.

2.Add windows firewall control (on ,off).It may be simple but very practical.

Also in action center tablet add "hide" option for recommendations.

Great idea the "software updater" fuction.Make my life much easier!!

Love the interface. Many extras added with regards to application upgrades. Integration of other Iobit products have been added. The new startup manager, program deactivator, etc are all very useful tools. This beta works great on my laptop running windows 8.1.

I look forward to seeing how it runs with Threshold (Windows 9) next month when I get the preview.

Amazing product!

It will be very helpfull if

1.Add opera in automatic browser cleaner.

2.Add windows firewall control (on ,off).It may be simple but very practical.

Also in action center tablet add "hide" option for recommendations.

Great idea the "software updater" fuction.Make my life much easier!!

Hi auron12,

Nice suggestions. I will report them to out product team for serious consideration.

Thanks very much! Welcome more suggestions.:-)

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8 beta.:-)

For the Disk Optimization issue, ASC v8 will just do some normal SSD optimization, so it will not minimize read/write cycles.

For the Power Plan issue, I have forwarded your feedback to our product team.They are looking into it now. I'll inform you as soon as they get ways to solve it.

If you have any other feedback, please post here.

Hi Cicely,

Regarding the Disk Optimization, are you saying I can check that box and feel safe with my SSD/SD disks?

The next issue is about the clean-up after closing the browser. I must admit that this is great for security, but I find it rather cumbersome to have to click on the single button of the corresponding windows. What I would like to see is either to have a way to set this clean-up automatically (without further user's manipulation) or to have a second button to cancel/ignore this clean-up.

Really looking forward to Beta 2!