IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Advanced SystemCare 8 Final is available.

The world No.1 System Utility RELOADED

1. Send your Feedback

- E-mail us your suggestions or comments directly: iobitfeedback@gmail.com

- Join discussion on our forums.

The top 20 most valuable beta contributors will be given a License for FREE!

And their names will be printed in the v8 Final version.

Great News! Advanced SystemCare V8 Final has been released.

We have picked out the top 20 most valuable beta contributors for ASC v8 and presented them a license code for ASC Pro for 1 year as promised. Also, we have added their name to About window of ASC v8.

Top 11 contributors picked out from Email Feedback:

Joseph Kerber, Gerard Bosma, Keith Bristow, Claus-Peter, REPENTofSIN, Bogus?aw Dobrowolski, Jacson Krötz, Jürgen Hans Breuer, David Wilcher, Kiki, Enrique Thiele

Top 9 contributors picked out from Forum Feedback:

vishnuvanjara, renodos500, TJB1982, Octavian, CharnK, xxxy, ACCPresidentLB, Darryll, Faran

Check the surprise gifts in your Emails.

2. Share Advanced SystemCare v8 with your families, friends, and colleagues

3. Download Now

Download From MajorGeeks

Download From CNET.com

4. Major Changelog

+ New and Simpler User Interface - Supported Maximizing UI and you can choose a picture of your family, pets or your favorite scene as the skin.

+ New Performance Monitor - Show CPU, motherboard, video card temperature and Fan Speed in Full mode. And supported screenshot and one-click boost.

+ New Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing as well as reinforce your system.

+ New Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Once a malicious toolbar attacks, you will be the first one to know that.

+ New Browser Anti-Tracking - No history or privacy issue will be left for ******* or hackers after you close your browsers.

+ New Software Updater - Keep your important softwares up-to-date all the time.

+ Rebuilt Startup Manager - 1 click to make your PC start quickly without any unnecessary Startup, Service, and Scheduled Task.

+ IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and even pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications in batch.

+ Default Programs Tool - Set your favorite browser, image viewer, video player as default programs in one tab.

+ Rebuilt Disk Optimization - Added SSD (Solid State Disk) optimization and multi disk defragment.

+ Privacy Sweep - Added clean more privacy issues for Windows Metro Apps and Amazon mp3 downloader, windows live mail, windows live writer, Chrome38.0, Firefox33.0, Opera25.0, Fox Reader7.0, ACDSee18.0, Flash Player15.0, Adobe Air15.0, AVG Free Edition 2015, Avast Free Antivirus 2015, iTunes12.0.

+ Registry Fix - Added fix for "Windows Services" and enhanced scan engine's scanning speed and stability.

+ Expanded Database - Larger database of Spyware Removal, Registry Fix, and Surfing Protection to protect your PC better.

+ Support Windows 10 Technical Preview - Basic system optimization for the pioneers in Windows 10.

* Supported 38+ languages.

* And More Can Be Discovered by You.

:)

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question I have is will version 8 have support for Windows 8.1 update 2 or what ever they call it that is coming out soon?

Advanced System Care 8 will support next operating system, the majority programs that support windows 8, support also it updates.

well: i told before long time that the Registry defrag ALWAYS show 1 defrag mistake.

in many other forum i read that the registry dont need defragmented couse its not a filesystem!!! and win7 check it always and fix it self.

And if i used all days registry defrag, my system / registry will be destroyed!

well: i told before long time that the Registry defrag ALWAYS show 1 defrag mistake.

in many other forum i read that the registry dont need defragmented couse its not a filesystem!!! and win7 check it always and fix it self.

And if i used all days registry defrag, my system / registry will be destroyed!

Windows registry contains all records (apps data) from windows and occupy little memory. I observe that Registry Defrag not always defragment all parts but from time to time (not very frequently) it is necessary a defragmentation to increase space and arranging content.

One question I have is will version 8 have support for Windows 8.1 update 2 or what ever they call it that is coming out soon?

Hi parkd1,

Thanks for your question. Please do not worry. It will support. ;-)

@Octavian, thanks for your timely reply. Cheers.;-)

Take this as a grain of salt. To get users to upgrade Windows 8 may be free and may even let you upgrade from Windows 7 and be out next year. Maybe microsoft is learning and doing what apple has done. Can only hope. So it like ASC version will have to work with Windows 9 soon. I think this is there way of fixing what they did to Windows 8. Windows 8 it the frist OS that I have seen that has had to many problems with the upgrade.Now so like to see what you guys have up your sleeves when Windows 9 comes out and now saying that is when that start menu will come back that they showed off.

when is ready too download?please make it possible to delete remnants of programs when uninstall in appdata,regedit,programdata.

Yes, would be nice if Advanced System Care 8 scan and clean remains from uninstalling a program, also in User folder remains data, files, etc. after uninstall a program.

ASC Portable

I'm a computer tech and I use ASC on every computer that I work on, with that being said I have a Portable version of ASC and have noticed that it saves windows updates to the flash drive.

My question is, can these updates be separated? Example if I'm running ASC on a system that's Windows XP, the update files build in a XP folder, and then next time I run ASC on a XP system, if it doesn't have said update it pulls from the XP folder, rather than trying to install any update that the system doesn't see (there have been numerous times that a XP system will try to install Windows 7 updates). And likewise for Windows 7 and Windows 8

And the other thing is when these updates install, for some reason it's reading and writing from the flash drive, would it be possible when it's time to install said updates to have ASC transfer them to the update folder within windows, rather than forcing all that reading/writing to the flash drive?

Other than that I love using ASC, solves so many issues.

EDIT: Another idea I had in regards to the ASC portable, create a option to check for any updates for it upon use, similar to Malware Bytes or Spybot

Hi sjlarowe,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Could you please describe the the situation you mentioned more clearly with related pictures? Sorry I could not get you clearly. And I do not try the Portable version of ASC, for I always install it on my PC. :wink:

Bug

Hello to all users IObit! I witnessed a very annoying problem that comes in Advanced SystemCare long. When we scored to make the cleanliness of browsers is Firefox, Chrome or Opera, Advanced SystemCare simply not clean any data browsers. This will be fixed in the next version? In case the version 8. Had to abandon it because of this issue, and I know that no software height. I await the answer!

Hello to all users IObit! I witnessed a very annoying problem that comes in Advanced SystemCare long. When we scored to make the cleanliness of browsers is Firefox, Chrome or Opera, Advanced SystemCare simply not clean any data browsers. This will be fixed in the next version? In case the version 8. Had to abandon it because of this issue, and I know that no software height. I await the answer!

I observe this problem that Advanced System Care do not clean all data from browsers event in Settings was marked all categories. In browsers remains data sometimes more or less. Hope that this problem will be solved.

I observe this problem that Advanced System Care do not clean all data from browsers event in Settings was marked all categories. In browsers remains data sometimes more or less. Hope that this problem will be solved.

Hi Octavian and RachileiSilva,

Thanks for your feedback. Please remember to close your running browsers to clean all the data.

If you found ASC did not clean all data even you close all your running browsers, please write to support@iobit.com and we will look into it.

Certainly, we will improve all features not only Privacy Sweep.:mrgreen:

Looking forward to your voices. ;-)

Iobit can not copy technologies from Iolo but can create something own. I also like security defence features of Iolo.

Hi androidappme and Octavian,

Thanks for your suggestion.

We already have Security Defense under Care. Do you mean that feature? If not, could you please give us more details about the suggestion?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RachileiSilva say about ''Security Optimizer'' from Iolo. I also like this feature.

Security Optimizer- Fix Security Vulnerabilities from windows and browser, find and repair windows security flaws that leave your system open to attack and check if browser settings are set at safe values.

Security Optimizer looks like Security Reinforce from Advanced System Care Ultimate.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Currently, we have Vulnerability Fix to fix the security holes. But we will check the feature" Security Optimizer" of iolo to see whether we can make some improvements. Cheers. :wink:

Iolo System Mechanic pay attention on automatic mode. I like this and in Advanced System Care 8 also would be useful to have more automatic tasks (Care Tasks).