IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cicely ---I have two suggestions......on building important thing......IOBIT AdsBlocker -------, which will available in Surfing Protection plugin------for browsers---

You know, that when surfing on internet a lot of ads are annoying and poisonous...

Therefore I would recommend to create an engine for ads blocking -----

Please send me an tool by which I mark ads for removing and blocking from web pages from my region........All marked ads will be saved in IOBIT AdsBlocker like txt file and I will send them for you...

Second suggestion is ----- please do not be rushed into releasing a final build too early. Therefore I would recommend releasing 8 beta versions ASC8. So ASC8 final version will have a better basis and better quality--will easier and more modern.

I really like your products, especially ASC8 or ASC8U, which will available later.

Hi Cicely,

Regarding the Disk Optimization, are you saying I can check that box and feel safe with my SSD/SD disks?

The next issue is about the clean-up after closing the browser. I must admit that this is great for security, but I find it rather cumbersome to have to click on the single button of the corresponding windows. What I would like to see is either to have a way to set this clean-up automatically (without further user's manipulation) or to have a second button to cancel/ignore this clean-up.

Really looking forward to Beta 2!

But you can!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n192027[/ATTACH]

added files to Advanced SystemCare8 Privacy Eraser

some of these maybe allredy in Advanced SystemCare

could be added to ASC8 Privacy Eraser

these can be ticked or unticked

Browsers (IE,FireFox,AOL,NSN,Opera and Chrome

brower visit history

brower cookies and cached files

brower search history

brower typed URLs in address bar

brower form autocomplete list

brower saved uesr name and password

index.dat used by Internet Explorer

Common Programes

microsoft office recent file list

windows wordpad/paint recent files

irfanview/ACDSee recent file list

Windows

windows Recycle Bin

windows temp folder

windows recent documents

my network places (network neighborhood) cache

explorer find files/computers list

windows start menu--run drop list

Windows Media Player recent file list

winzip/winrar recent file list

divx player/realplayer/quick time and winamp recent file list

acrobat reader recent file list

*NOTE* this list is taken from CleanMyPC Registry Cleaners Privacy Eraser

Hi Cicely,

Regarding the Disk Optimization, are you saying I can check that box and feel safe with my SSD/SD disks?

The next issue is about the clean-up after closing the browser. I must admit that this is great for security, but I find it rather cumbersome to have to click on the single button of the corresponding windows. What I would like to see is either to have a way to set this clean-up automatically (without further user's manipulation) or to have a second button to cancel/ignore this clean-up.

Really looking forward to Beta 2!

Hi CharnK,

Yes, it is safe to use Disk Optimization function without damaging your SSD.

For the browser cleaning issue, you can configure this feature in the settings of ASCv8.

:idea:Instructions for you: Open Advanced SystemCare v8 -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Settings -> Click Browser Cleaner on the left panel -> then you can configure the setting according to your preference.

Thanks for your feedback again.:oops:

Hi auron12,

Thanks for your kind and timely reply. :oops:

I think if IObit take heed of some of these suggestions and try and get as many as possible into the final build ASC8 will be first class. Just take you time and get a product to admire please do not be rushed into releasing a final build too early.

Hi sunny staines,

Thanks for your suggestion.:-)

Suggestions from our dear users are always very important to IObit. Let's work together to improve Advanced SystemCare v8.

Your ideas are very appreciated.

Hi Cicely ---I have two suggestions......on building important thing......IOBIT AdsBlocker -------, which will available in Surfing Protection plugin------for browsers---

You know, that when surfing on internet a lot of ads are annoying and poisonous...

Therefore I would recommend to create an engine for ads blocking -----

Please send me an tool by which I mark ads for removing and blocking from web pages from my region........All marked ads will be saved in IOBIT AdsBlocker like txt file and I will send them for you...

Second suggestion is ----- please do not be rushed into releasing a final build too early. Therefore I would recommend releasing 8 beta versions ASC8. So ASC8 final version will have a better basis and better quality--will easier and more modern.

I really like your products, especially ASC8 or ASC8U, which will available later.

Hi renodos500,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8 beta. I like your nice suggestions. Thumbs up

Also, Ad Blocker feature has been already realized in IObit Malware Fighter. But I will report your good ideas to our manager for consideration.

Welcome more suggestions.:oops:

added files to Advanced SystemCare8 Privacy Eraser

some of these maybe allredy in Advanced SystemCare

could be added to ASC8 Privacy Eraser

these can be ticked or unticked

Browsers (IE,FireFox,AOL,NSN,Opera and Chrome

brower visit history

brower cookies and cached files

brower search history

brower typed URLs in address bar

brower form autocomplete list

brower saved uesr name and password

index.dat used by Internet Explorer

Common Programes

microsoft office recent file list

windows wordpad/paint recent files

irfanview/ACDSee recent file list

Windows

windows Recycle Bin

windows temp folder

windows recent documents

my network places (network neighborhood) cache

explorer find files/computers list

windows start menu--run drop list

Windows Media Player recent file list

winzip/winrar recent file list

divx player/realplayer/quick time and winamp recent file list

acrobat reader recent file list

*NOTE* this list is taken from CleanMyPC Registry Cleaners Privacy Eraser

Hi eviscerator,

First thanks very much for your sharing. I will report it to our product team for consideration.

If you have any ideas, please share them here.

Thanks again. Cheers!;-)

Hello everybody!!...I'm a noob at this kinda stuff so bare with me please. I like everything about ASC 8. Especially the tabs at the top. Great touch. But I have a suggestion for the "Action Center". If most ppl here are like me, I already have all of Iobit's apps. So instead of trying to sell your products, why don't you use it for efficiency.There is alot of deleting with the app. How about having a "VIRUS REMOVAL TOOL" or a truley advanced deeper scan. Or a much Faster Defragging system that REALLY SCREAMS.....Just my 2 cents folks and thank you Iobit for all the tools you have given me over the years. Saved a few computers imho..

The first problem with ASC 8 B 1 just showed up. I am using Asus T100 with the power cord plugged in. Somehow the Iobit Power Plan managed to put the screen brightness at the lowest. This should be highest when the notebook is connected to wall outlet.

Hi CharnK,

Good news! :-) Our product team has already figured out this issue. It will not occur in the future version of Advanced SystemCare v8.

Thanks for your feedback again.

Cheers!;-)

Hello everybody!!...I'm a noob at this kinda stuff so bare with me please. I like everything about ASC 8. Especially the tabs at the top. Great touch. But I have a suggestion for the "Action Center". If most ppl here are like me, I already have all of Iobit's apps. So instead of trying to sell your products, why don't you use it for efficiency.There is alot of deleting with the app. How about having a "VIRUS REMOVAL TOOL" or a truley advanced deeper scan. Or a much Faster Defragging system that REALLY SCREAMS.....Just my 2 cents folks and thank you Iobit for all the tools you have given me over the years. Saved a few computers imho..

Hi METALHED,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will report it to our manager for serious consideration.

Welcome more suggestions.

Cheers!:oops:

I just checked the Disk Optimization part of the General Settings and found out that the option for SSD Optimization was greyed out. Is this intentional?

Hi CharnK,

Happy to hear from you.:-)

Do you mean that you have an SSD in your computer and the option for SSD optimization in the settings of ASC 8 is still grayed out?

If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

im finding asc 8 beta superb,im a fully paid up subscriber to asc 7 but now use the beta version instead,my computer is stablelised this far and running smoothly,keep up the good work guys.also,is there anyway i can get my upload speed running quicker,mines 0.36 mbps which im finding annoying as i work at a football club and video footage games,but a 52 minute upload in mpeg4 takes nearly 48 hours,anyone help me here please?

im finding asc 8 beta superb,im a fully paid up subscriber to asc 7 but now use the beta version instead,my computer is stablelised this far and running smoothly,keep up the good work guys.also,is there anyway i can get my upload speed running quicker,mines 0.36 mbps which im finding annoying as i work at a football club and video footage games,but a 52 minute upload in mpeg4 takes nearly 48 hours,anyone help me here please?

Hi bennettmark8,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8.

To speed up Internet, you can use Internet Boost feature under the Care moudle and Internet booster under the Toolbox.

If you have any other sharing, please post here.

Cheers!:-)

I don't know if it is something wrong with my system or the software, but when performing the "disk scan" and "Disk optimization" function the scans froze.

An addition to the Advanced SystemCare V8 scan feature would be a time out feature that results in a "failure" for that function instead of freezing up until you manually press skip.

I use Turbo Boost and have my computer set to "high performance" power plan in power options. When I turn on turbo boost it asks if I want to use Advanced SystemCare power plan to boost performance. Should I use it or keep high performance option? What is the difference between windows high performance power plan and advanced systemcare power plan??

Dear Cicely,

I am using Asus T100 which uses SSD for its C: drive. The option to optimize SSD has indeed been greyed out. I have attached "IObit_Debug_Info" as suggested.

[ATTACH]temp_13908_1409187284021_783[/ATTACH]

There are 2 more issues:

1. No matter how often I want to proudly always show the ASC8 icon on the notification bar, it keeps getting hidden to the status of "show notifications."

2. Ever since I tried the ASC Power Plan, the Bluetooth module of my T100 keeps getting disabled each time I start the computer. Even after I switched back to my own self-created power plan, this Bluetooth problem remains. What may I do to correct this?

Charn

I like the new graphics and the dash board is easy to understand plus programs seems to do diagnostic scans faster which is great!

Hi maxima191,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8. If you have any other sharing, please post here.

Cheers!:-)

I don't know if it is something wrong with my system or the software, but when performing the "disk scan" and "Disk optimization" function the scans froze.

An addition to the Advanced SystemCare V8 scan feature would be a time out feature that results in a "failure" for that function instead of freezing up until you manually press skip.

Hi LeCard,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8 beta.:oops:

To look into the issue, could you please send us the related screenshots when it freezes?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your information. I have forwarded your feedback to our product team. They are looking into it now. I'll inform you as soon as they get ways to solve it.

Besides, for ASC8 icon issue, please kindly take the instructions mentioned by eviscerator to see whether the issue continues. If it does, please feel free to tell us.

Hi eviscerator,

Thanks for your kind reply.:oops:

I use Turbo Boost and have my computer set to "high performance" power plan in power options. When I turn on turbo boost it asks if I want to use Advanced SystemCare power plan to boost performance. Should I use it or keep high performance option? What is the difference between windows high performance power plan and advanced systemcare power plan??

Hi kenny23,

Normally, it is not suggested to use High Performance Option in Windows, this mode means that the system will keep running with highest performance no matter whether your computer needs such highest performance. ASC power plan is more moderate and economical for ordinary users.

Hope this will help you.8:)