IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Dear Cicely,

I am using Asus T100 which uses SSD for its C: drive. The option to optimize SSD has indeed been greyed out. I have attached "IObit_Debug_Info" as suggested.

[ATTACH]temp_13908_1409187284021_783[/ATTACH]

There are 2 more issues:

1. No matter how often I want to proudly always show the ASC8 icon on the notification bar, it keeps getting hidden to the status of "show notifications."

2. Ever since I tried the ASC Power Plan, the Bluetooth module of my T100 keeps getting disabled each time I start the computer. Even after I switched back to my own self-created power plan, this Bluetooth problem remains. What may I do to correct this?

Charn

Hi CharnK,

For the Bluetooth Module issue, please take the following instructions:

Please first turn off Turbo Boost, then click Configure, click System Services, untick item Bluetooth Support Service, then please turn on Turbo Boost to see whether the issue continues.

For SSD issue, the issue may caused by recognition failure. we will try our best to figure our this issue in future version.

Thanks for your understanding.:-)

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-)Hi Cicely and Eviscerator,

I have no difficulty in setting other icons to always show on the taskbar. The problem is just with this ASC8 icon which keeps reverting back to "show notifications" whenever I restart the machine.

As for the Bluetooth issue, I cannot find this Bluetooth Support Service under both Windows and non-Windows services. When I checked the Services part of the Administrative Tools, I found that this Bluetooth Support Service was left as "manual." After changing this to "automatic", it seems to have solved this problem.

Lastly, I probably feel safer without Disk Optimization until ASC8 recognizes my SSD drive. Maybe Beta2? :-)

Advanced System Care 8 is great! I like the new feature where you can clean your browser after you close it. I also like the new layout. One thing I think it should have is the ability to use moving gifs in the background. That would be really cool! Also, Turbo Boost still makes my PC extremely hot. I have to wait days before I can do all the things I want to after the first overheat because my computer strangely gets hotter easier after I use it, even when it's off. All Advanced System Care 8 needs is those two things and it'll be the coolest and most awesome PC optimizer I've used.

Hi kenny23,

Normally, it is not suggested to use High Performance Option in Windows, this mode means that the system will keep running with highest performance no matter whether your computer needs such highest performance. ASC power plan is more moderate and economical for ordinary users.

Hope this will help you.8:)

So then what is the difference between windows balanced power plan and advanced systemcare's power plan?

So far in the week since I have decided to try iobit version 8, it has worked really well. Many of the new features have been really helpful in cleaning up my computer, and has made my internet surfing much better. Thank you for letting me try this beta version. I have not noticed anything go wrong so far, but if I do, I will be certain to let you know. Thanks again!

Advanced System Care 8 is great! I like the new feature where you can clean your browser after you close it. I also like the new layout. One thing I think it should have is the ability to use moving gifs in the background. That would be really cool! Also, Turbo Boost still makes my PC extremely hot. I have to wait days before I can do all the things I want to after the first overheat because my computer strangely gets hotter easier after I use it, even when it's off. All Advanced System Care 8 needs is those two things and it'll be the coolest and most awesome PC optimizer I've used.

Hi MetaMeteo,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will report them to our manager for serious consideration.

Have a nice day! Cheers!|;-)

Hi kenny23,

Our product worked to make Advanced SystemCarre Power Plan provide better and higher performance optimization for our dear users, Power Plan in Advanced SystemCarre is better than Window Balanced Power Plan.:oops:

Hi DarkestLord,

Happy to hear that you like the new ASC v8.

If you have any other sharing, please post here.

Cheers!|;-)

:-)Hi Cicely and Eviscerator,

I have no difficulty in setting other icons to always show on the taskbar. The problem is just with this ASC8 icon which keeps reverting back to "show notifications" whenever I restart the machine.

As for the Bluetooth issue, I cannot find this Bluetooth Support Service under both Windows and non-Windows services. When I checked the Services part of the Administrative Tools, I found that this Bluetooth Support Service was left as "manual." After changing this to "automatic", it seems to have solved this problem.

Lastly, I probably feel safer without Disk Optimization until ASC8 recognizes my SSD drive. Maybe Beta2? :-)

Hi CharnK,

That's great, you solved the issue by yourself.;-) However, for preventing the issue from disturbing you again, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktopâ€�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

For the icon issue, I have forwarded your feedback to our product team. They are looking into it now. I'll inform you as soon as they get ways to solve it.

Thank you! :oops: Looking forward to hearing from you.

For any & all requesting information regarding optimizing/defragging a SSD. These drives do NOT need to be defragged as you are actually doing more harm than good by doing so.

By design, SSD's install information in a "fragmented" way. However, each nand cell can be read/written to, so even though the information is "fragmented", it will still read much faster than a HDD. For this reason you should not "defrag" a SSD. It is meant to be fragmented. Forcing an SSD to defrag would make it continuously read/write and move the data pointlessly, basically lowering the lifespan of the SSD.

I had a problem, my webcam on my computer stopped working. After a few minutes I thought maybe the advanced systemcare's turbo boost caused it to stop working so I tried turning off turbo boost and the webcam started working again. Moral of the story, just keep turbo boost off, it disables too much stuff. Sometimes too much optimization can cause problems!

I think Advanced system care was better when it was just simple scan and repair like it was when it was Advanced Windows Care V2 Personal. I've been using IObit products since that time! (Many years) I can not imagine using a computer without it. It would be so slow! My recommendations for future products: Integrate SmartDefrag v4 into advanced systemcare 8. Like most other companies e.g. SystemMechanic have all the driver update, defrag and everything in 1 product. I think Smart Defrag (at least) and maybe Driver Booster should be included as toolbox modules in the new ASC8. Like ASC8 can now defrag multiple drives, all you need now is to add boot defrag option in the settings of asc8 under drive optimization. Smart Defrag completely integrated into ASC8.

I decided that even though I bought: System Care 7 Pro that I would try System Care 8 Beta 1.0

... First I did a complete scan on System Care 7 Pro....

-Did it a second time with everything just fine, and "happy smile"

... Then I 'Scan" with System Care 8 Beta 1.0...

- Found more to be 'fixed' or applied- hmmmm

(Truth be told, I don't know everything about computers, yet for years I have done my update manually, and do a lot of research... yet I finally succumbed to the idea that of all the "Free" programs, System Care ends up being the only one I would trust!

*************************************************************MY QUESTIONS System Care 8 *****************************

1. My new issue is .dll Files... I'm so frustrated with loading, or attempting something and a .dll missing comes up... so I write the info down, and then I google it... and then I get caught in a web... of BS... Will System Care 8 include something to help with .dll missing or corrupted files?

*******************************************************************************************************************

Other Comments of programs I use from Iobit:

2. (Driver Booster V2 Beta): GAMING : Since I play many online games, and I use Razor (Out of Habit) ... Clean RAM ect... I am so gratefull to see a section dedicated to Gaming, please continue with this approach... As I play online, and watch my TV from Computer... No longer need Cable at all.

3. IOBIT UNINSTALLER: LOVE .. LUV it! : So many programs get loaded, and changes are made due to improved methods of 'forcing' a search engine, tools, task ect... Thank you for that, and I see a Folder for Windows 8 ....

QUESTION: I am so tired of seeing a IE option when all I use is CHROME: so I get confused, when I want to optimize Chrome: Be gentle, maybe IE defaults somehow reflex on Chrome?

********************************************************************************************************************

I pay for System Care 7 Pro, and I have loved the use of the "Free" Version", yet this is my 2nd year of purchasing the software. I recommend this product online to friends, family, and in chat rooms when I see someone saying that they are having issues.

I have been using "Driver Update" Free, and then downloaded the Beta Version V2

As a relatively new user, I have found that running the registry defrag hangs my computer on restart, so I never get to the logon page. I have had to do a restore twice after use and no longer trust it. I also find that, like version 7 [which I finally uninstalled], though less so, it is taking up a lot of resources and I tend to get a "Not responding" response from programs as the day/night goes on. This may be just a shortage of RAM, and I do tend to have quite a few programs open at the same time. I have finally prevented version 8 Beta from running at startup, but use it as things start to "clog up", and in this it's great.

For any & all requesting information regarding optimizing/defragging a SSD. These drives do NOT need to be defragged as you are actually doing more harm than good by doing so.

By design, SSD's install information in a "fragmented" way. However, each nand cell can be read/written to, so even though the information is "fragmented", it will still read much faster than a HDD. For this reason you should not "defrag" a SSD. It is meant to be fragmented. Forcing an SSD to defrag would make it continuously read/write and move the data pointlessly, basically lowering the lifespan of the SSD.

Far as I know Iobit does not defrag SSD, SSD optimization is a specific technique and does not short SSD life or affect data.

many people and my friends like asc but they think asc antivirus is fake or junk. i think u need better ads for show power of asc in anti malware anti trojan and .....

in iran people use cracked apps but buy antivirus apps. if u show power of asc about antivirus then with other powerful feature in this app, can sell better rate .

if u need reseller in iran , i can do it.

tnx asc team

Hi LeCard,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8 beta.:oops:

To look into the issue, could you please send us the related screenshots when it freezes?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktopâ€�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Thanks for your work and looking forward to hearing from you.

I wasn't sure where to submit the requested items so I'll post them here.

hello again

1. add sandbox for run apps in sandbox

2. add secure type addon for ie,chrome, firefox browser

3. a powerful ontime traffic monitoring and have choice to block apps connection with ports and ips.

4.local online support

4.apps locker

ect ...

tnx asc team

Application hangs on cleaning drive C: / and passes away, it is looped on the path shown on the screenshot. Cleaning drive D: / is correct. http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc38/th_54651_Przechwytywanie_123_38lo.jpg I removed all traces of ASC7 in may PC and collected by the program components that did not receive them again I moved folders from components to ASC8 Toolbox Download and uninstall wszystkoz ASC7 after activation Iobit Malware Fighter key promotion began to run all components of ACS and installed automatically ASC 7, although this never pointed, and they do not turn on I have now installed ASC7 and ASC8 and Iobit malware Fighter, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, Iobit Uninstaller, Live Update and Surfing Protection, which made ​​damper with my hard and do not give in delete because installs again. FIX THIS NOW !!!