IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASC 8 is much more user friendly, however, the performance monitor has a bad habit of freezing and causes problems, with computer operation ... the only way to fix is to reboot, which can take a long time (because the PF is not working properly) if this problem is fixed, i'd be willing to say that ASC is the best system care program available

actualmete estoy usando las versiones beta de advanced system care 8, iobit driver booster 2, y iobit iuninstal y estan estupendas cuando salen de forma oficial???

EDIT:

Google Translate / Traductor Google

actualmete I'm using the beta version of advanced system care 8 driver iobit booster 2 and iuninstal iobit and are great when they come out officially ???

The ASC 8 should support windows 9 as it would release soon. It would be better if there is a backup utility added to this software having cloud backup too. Different skins and customisation options must be provided for the appearance of desktop. I hope these features would really take this software to the peak .

I like the new interface very functional and I am glad that there is still support for Windows XP even though Microsoft doesn't.

THe only annoying things is when you you close a browser a pop up comes up asking if you wish to clean the history I tend to do that at the end of the week.

I am going to try this on my laptop which runs Win 8.1 and as my Pro 7 subs need renewing if any good which I suspect will be it would be something I would buy into.

My advice for IObit future products:

1. Cut down the number of products. Having 4 or 5 IObit products installed on 4 or 5 different PCs, it can be time consuming trying to maintain and run all the programs on all the PCs. (Compared to CCleaner where you can just right click the recyle bin and select "run cleaner") I thought the unique selling point of Advanced System Care is that it would be a one-click solution to solving PC problems (hence the big care button). For future products, I think driver booster and smart defrag should be stripped down (interface wise) and included as toolbox modules in ASC8. Anyone who installs ASC8 would probably also want Smart Defrag and DriverBooster as well so I can't see the reason of having 3 seperate products when they could be all wrapped into 1.

2. In the main ASC8 care screen, some of the modules (e.g. shortcut fixer, registry defrag, internet problems, security holes, disk scan, security defense) should be removed. I like to do a daily scan and I know you can uncheck these items if you don't want them scanned.... but I think those items would be more suited as toolbox modules in the toolbox center (along with smart defrag and driver booster modules) I would like a daily scan center and I feel some of those modules do not need to be check daily, not as much as the other ones (malware remove, junk file remover, registry fix, defrag)-So basically have a daily scan center with all thesessential everyday care modules, and all the less needed/occasional use modules in the toolbox center.

3. Basically 1 product for performace (IObit system care) and 1 product for protection (IObit Malware Fighter).

Hi deprem,

Happy to hear that you like Advanced SystemCare v8.|;-) If you are interested in being a reseller of IObit, I have sent a Private Message to you, please check it, also, you can get more information from http://www.iobit.com/partnersolutions.php.

Thanks very much for your suggestions, I will report to our manager for consideration.:oops: Besides, Surfing protection and Real-time Protection in Advanced SystemCare v8 are designed for protecting your computer from online threats.

I like the new interface very functional and I am glad that there is still support for Windows XP even though Microsoft doesn't.

THe only annoying things is when you you close a browser a pop up comes up asking if you wish to clean the history I tend to do that at the end of the week.

I am going to try this on my laptop which runs Win 8.1 and as my Pro 7 subs need renewing if any good which I suspect will be it would be something I would buy into.

Hi xantia-1975,

Happy to hear that you like Advanced SystemCare v8.

Besides, if you do not want to get the notification of Browser Cleaner, you can cancel it according to instructions:

Open Advanced SystemCare -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Settings -> Click Browser Cleaner on the left panel -> configure settings of this feature according to your preference on the right panel -> click Apply button.

Welcome more suggestions!:oops:

Hi ShanHaider43 and kenny23,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will report to our product team for serious consideration.

If you guys have any other suggestions, please post here.:oops:

@ kenny23, if you want to empty the recycle bin, you can use the function Sweep Privacy in the Context Menu. Also, for auto-care issue, you can untick the items which you do not want to be scanned in the settings of AutoCare. But I will also report your concerns to our product team for serious consideration.

Hi njazrael71,

Please do not worry, :-)Advanced SystemCare will not defrag your SSD, it just does optimization actions to SSD, normally, SSD needs to be optimized to improve its performance. Also, if you do not want to take any operations to SSD, you can untick the related items in the settings of ASC.

Hi Octavian,

Thanks for your kind reply.:oops:

Application hangs on cleaning drive C: / and passes away, it is looped on the path shown on the screenshot. Cleaning drive D: / is correct. http://img137.imagevenue.com/loc38/th_54651_Przechwytywanie_123_38lo.jpg I removed all traces of ASC7 in may PC and collected by the program components that did not receive them again I moved folders from components to ASC8 Toolbox Download and uninstall wszystkoz ASC7 after activation Iobit Malware Fighter key promotion began to run all components of ACS and installed automatically ASC 7, although this never pointed, and they do not turn on I have now installed ASC7 and ASC8 and Iobit malware Fighter, Driver Booster, Smart Defrag, Iobit Uninstaller, Live Update and Surfing Protection, which made ​​damper with my hard and do not give in delete because installs again. FIX THIS NOW !!!

Hi xxxy,

Sorry for the troubles.:-( The screenshot you sent can not be shown.

Which function of ASC did you run when the problem occurred?

To help you out of the problem, please send us the related screenshots when it hangs for us to look into.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

ASC 8 is much more user friendly, however, the performance monitor has a bad habit of freezing and causes problems, with computer operation ... the only way to fix is to reboot, which can take a long time (because the PF is not working properly) if this problem is fixed, i'd be willing to say that ASC is the best system care program available

Hi there,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8.

Could you please give us more details about the problems so that we can help you?

When did the performance monitor freeze? What's the issue of Protected Folder?

Besides, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop and please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Hi AURORA31,

What can we help you? Could you please explain more clearly for us?

Hi Akash geek,

Thanks for your nice suggestions, I will reported to our manager for serious consideration.

Welcome more suggestions.|;-)

As a relatively new user, I have found that running the registry defrag hangs my computer on restart, so I never get to the logon page. I have had to do a restore twice after use and no longer trust it. I also find that, like version 7 [which I finally uninstalled], though less so, it is taking up a lot of resources and I tend to get a "Not responding" response from programs as the day/night goes on. This may be just a shortage of RAM, and I do tend to have quite a few programs open at the same time. I have finally prevented version 8 Beta from running at startup, but use it as things start to "clog up", and in this it's great.

Hi PauliPariah,

Thanks for helping us test ASC v8.

Do you mean registry defrag feature in Advanced SystemCare v8 beta 1.0 hangs your computer on restart?

If yes, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

I decided that even though I bought: System Care 7 Pro that I would try System Care 8 Beta 1.0

... First I did a complete scan on System Care 7 Pro....

-Did it a second time with everything just fine, and "happy smile"

... Then I 'Scan" with System Care 8 Beta 1.0...

- Found more to be 'fixed' or applied- hmmmm

(Truth be told, I don't know everything about computers, yet for years I have done my update manually, and do a lot of research... yet I finally succumbed to the idea that of all the "Free" programs, System Care ends up being the only one I would trust!

*************************************************************MY QUESTIONS System Care 8 *****************************

1. My new issue is .dll Files... I'm so frustrated with loading, or attempting something and a .dll missing comes up... so I write the info down, and then I google it... and then I get caught in a web... of BS... Will System Care 8 include something to help with .dll missing or corrupted files?

*******************************************************************************************************************

Other Comments of programs I use from Iobit:

2. (Driver Booster V2 Beta): GAMING : Since I play many online games, and I use Razor (Out of Habit) ... Clean RAM ect... I am so gratefull to see a section dedicated to Gaming, please continue with this approach... As I play online, and watch my TV from Computer... No longer need Cable at all.

3. IOBIT UNINSTALLER: LOVE .. LUV it! : So many programs get loaded, and changes are made due to improved methods of 'forcing' a search engine, tools, task ect... Thank you for that, and I see a Folder for Windows 8 ....

QUESTION: I am so tired of seeing a IE option when all I use is CHROME: so I get confused, when I want to optimize Chrome: Be gentle, maybe IE defaults somehow reflex on Chrome?

********************************************************************************************************************

I pay for System Care 7 Pro, and I have loved the use of the "Free" Version", yet this is my 2nd year of purchasing the software. I recommend this product online to friends, family, and in chat rooms when I see someone saying that they are having issues.

I have been using "Driver Update" Free, and then downloaded the Beta Version V2

Hi Moonwolfen,

For the .dll Files issue, could you please give us more information so that we can help you?

Any screenshots are appreciated.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

For IE option, sorry, I am not quite clear about your meaning, could you explain for me? Advanced System can optimize both IE and Chrome for you.