IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Overall the programs have been running fine and certainly my computer seems more responsive then it was before. The only caveat I just noticed today, while using IO bit Shredder on the Recycle bin is that the completion percentages went over 100% and are currently at 115% and 107% and this was wiping about 7gb's of information from the Recycle Bin. I can attach photos if you like but apparently I am unable to upload to the site at the moment.

Update:

Seems the second photo did not upload properly. If you need that photo I can send it but the basic idea is that there should not be a point where the wipe goes over 100%

Ray

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the speed of Advanced System Care Beta 8 amongst other improvements. I also have ASC 7 Pro but prefer Beta 8 at this time. Also using Driver Booster 2 and have also have "liked" some good suggestions. I may in the future use the Portable Version of ASC although at this time I use my rarely. Thanks IObit Team!

Hi renodos500 and Katmandu2,

Thanks very much for your suggestions. I will report to our product team for serious consideration.

Welcome more suggestions!Thumbs up

@ renodos500, several features you mentioned has already been realized in ASC v8, more features will discovered by you. :oops:

Overall the programs have been running fine and certainly my computer seems more responsive then it was before. The only caveat I just noticed today, while using IO bit Shredder on the Recycle bin is that the completion percentages went over 100% and are currently at 115% and 107% and this was wiping about 7gb's of information from the Recycle Bin. I can attach photos if you like but apparently I am unable to upload to the site at the moment.

Update:

Seems the second photo did not upload properly. If you need that photo I can send it but the basic idea is that there should not be a point where the wipe goes over 100%

Ray

Hi knatdesim,

Thanks very much for helping us test ASC v8 beta and finding this issue. Our product team is working hard to figure this out.

If you have any other feedback, please post here.

Thanks again.:oops:

Hi Cicely

Regarding the issue that ASC8 does not see my C: drive as an SSD, I need to point out certain aspects of my machine:

1. Windows is located on the C: drive which is a partition of a small SSD.

2. ASC8 is located on a micro-SD card which is permanently plugged in to store as many non-Windows programs as possible.

Can this be the cause of my problem?

I have 2 simple (I think) suggestions:

1. Open links in the default browser rather than using I.E.

2. When shredding files have a check to see if any new files and added and have an option to delete the securly, right now if you are in a shredding process and add more files to the recycle bin they are deleted normally!

My next suggestions for ASC8--------

+Add support for Windows NT, Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012

+Add RAM Clean to the ASC SCAN-----it deeply clean your RAM

+Add Software Updates to the ASC SCAN----it finds outdated applications, softwares (it include support for more than 100 programs-----example—ADOBE programs, Ashampoo software, vlc media player, kmplayer, google chrome, firefox, opera browser, safari browser, internet explorer, youtube downloader hd, k-lite codec pack, skype, divx software, winrar, winzip, and other........

+Add Windows Fix to the ASC SCAN-it finds Windows problems----non-correct set windows settings,, if not working user accounts, security center,missing important .dll files, Windows Updates not working, Windows Updates security patches, Recycle Bin not working correct, Desktop arrows remove (arrows, which are when files, This Computer, My Documents, Shortcuts, Files, Folders))), and other

+Add Outdated drivers to the ASC SCAN----it include all features latest Driver Booster-----it finds outdated drivers, plug-ins .........

+Change Spyware Removal text into Threats Removal text

+Add support for Windows NT, Linux, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012

+Add Software Updates to the ASC SCAN----it finds outdated applications, softwares (it include support for more than 100 programs-----example—ADOBE programs, Ashampoo software, vlc media player, kmplayer, google chrome, firefox, opera browser, safari browser, internet explorer, youtube downloader hd, k-lite codec pack, skype, divx software, winrar, winzip, and other........

+Add Windows Fix to the ASC SCAN-it finds Windows problems----non-correct set windows settings,, if not working user accounts, security center,missing important .dll files, Windows Updates not working, Windows Updates security patches, Recycle Bin not working correct, Desktop arrows remove (arrows, which are when files, This Computer, My Documents, Shortcuts, Files, Folders))), and other

+Add Outdated drivers to the ASC SCAN----it include all features latest Driver Booster-----it finds outdated drivers, plug-ins .........

Very useful idea, hope that will be implemented in ASC.

Hi Cicely

Regarding the issue that ASC8 does not see my C: drive as an SSD, I need to point out certain aspects of my machine:

1. Windows is located on the C: drive which is a partition of a small SSD.

2. ASC8 is located on a micro-SD card which is permanently plugged in to store as many non-Windows programs as possible.

Can this be the cause of my problem?

Hi CharnK,

I have received the solution from our product team.;-)

Please download demo from http://wikisend.com/download/767132/Demo.exe to your desktop, then run the demo to see whether your SSD can be recognized.

If not, please send DemoLog.txt generated on the desktop to us.

Thanks very much for your patience and work.

I have 2 simple (I think) suggestions:

1. Open links in the default browser rather than using I.E.

2. When shredding files have a check to see if any new files and added and have an option to delete the securly, right now if you are in a shredding process and add more files to the recycle bin they are deleted normally!

Hi carstorm,

First thanks for your suggestion. I will report to our product team for consideration.

Besides, links in ASC v8 will be opened in your default browser. Please check whether IE is set as the default browser.

If you have other suggestions, please share them here.

Have a lovely day!;-)

Hi renodos500,

Thanks very much for your nice suggestions. I have reported to our product team for serious consideration.

Welcome more suggestions.:oops:

If you add Software Updates to the ASC SCAN, so I am sending Software Updates engine suggestions for you.....

Add regular update engine for Software Updates----you update Software Updates Engine regularly: example--------Current version SoftUpdaEngin is 1.0.0-----but you do release updates into 1.0.5---1.1.0 and next

Changes in new version Software Update Engine will include:

+Added new programs

+Always Latest new version all programs

Olá a todos, é a primeira vez que escrevo aqui, no entanto tenho que dizer que gosto muito deste programa, faz maravilhas, limpezas, ajustes no sistema, maravilhas mesmo, recomendo-o a quem não conhece, vale mesmo a pena usá-lo, obrigado a quem o fez!

EDIT:

Google Translate / Traduz Google

Hello everyone, this is the first time I write here, however I have to say that I love this program works wonders, cleanings, system adjustments, wonders even recommend it to those who do not know, is it really worth using it thanks to whoever did it!

@ Daniel Miguel, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Please write in English. IObit Forum is only English. If you have to write in a different language, at least give an automatic translation such as google Translate as above. Otherwise your posts will be deleted!

@ Daniel Miguel, bem-vindo ao IObit Forum! :-)

Por favor, escreva em Inglês. IObit Fórum é apenas Inglês. Se você tem que escrever em um idioma diferente, pelo menos, dar uma tradução automática, como Traduz Google como acima. Caso contrário, seus posts serão apagados!