IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Cicely-----please tell your product team, that we want Advanced SystemCare Ultimate Beta 1.0--now--for available to download! We want help you for our suggestions for ASC Antivirus---

ASC Ultimate Beta 1.0 include: latest and the newest Antivirus improvements----and the latest and the newest ASC improvements for it...

It would be good- if you release 9 beta versions-ASC8 without antivirus -----8 remains----why? because at that time Windows 9 will be released..It would be good, if ASC 8.0 final version will be released next week after releasing Windows 9 final version, for fully Windows 9 final version supporting already included in ASC 8.0 final version

ASC Beta 3.0 will released ---12 October 2014

ASC Beta 4.0 will released --- 12 November 2014

ASC Beta 5.0 will released ---12 December 2014

ASC Beta 6.0 will released ---12 January 2015

ASC Beta 7.0 will released----12 February 2015

ASC Beta 8.0 will released----12 March 2015

ASC Beta 9.0 will released----12 April 2015

ASC 8 final version, which will released next week after releasing Windows 9 final version

Hi all, in the beta i found only two problems currently. 1) The icon in the bar if i move to restart the PC is not where i'd put. 2) Iobit Uninstaller and then uninstalling a Steam game have uninstalled everything, including Steam games (150 GB). If you do not solve this problem i can not use it because there is a risk that unistall i did not selected... I hope fix the problem.

Greetings

Hi carstorm,

First thanks for your suggestion. I will report to our product team for consideration.

Besides, links in ASC v8 will be opened in your default browser. Please check whether IE is set as the default browser.

If you have other suggestions, please share them here.

Have a lovely day!;-)

I have it set to chrome and other programs realise that, does this mean I found a bug and if so the bug has been around in every version of ASC since I started using it about 3 years ago. This is also a problem in Driver Booster and iobit uninstaller and assumably all iobit products!

Hi CharnK,

I have received the solution from our product team.;-)

Please download demo from http://wikisend.com/download/767132/Demo.exe to your desktop, then run the demo to see whether your SSD can be recognized.

If not, please send DemoLog.txt generated on the desktop to us.

Thanks very much for your patience and work.

Hi Cicely,

Demo shows that my C: drive is on an SDD (as shown in DemoLog.txt). The Asus web site says it is an eMMC. The P: drive where I installed ASC8 is shown as an HDD, but it is definitely a micro-SD card from Kingston.

[ATTACH]temp_13983_1410614741336_977[/ATTACH]

I have upgraded B1 to B2, and am still unable to show the ASC icon on startup.

Hi Cicely,

I just mistakenly deleted a very large file from my WD Passport Ultra today, which gave me a chance to try out the Undelete part of ASC8. It turned out to be very rudimentary, and could only find 7 deleted files. As of this writing, another freeware program has found 170 deleted files and is doing a deep scan to give me options to recover my lost file. May I suggest the development team to improve this part in future versions?

I have a question. I updated for another year to 7.4 Did a scan and it fixed all the problems. I then saw the notice of 8 Beta 2 and installed that then scanned with it, it found 2654 problems. Did my 7.4 leave that many problems for the version 8 beta 2 to find? Not a very good review for 7.4.

Hi, Cicely-----please tell your product team, that we want Advanced SystemCare Ultimate Beta 1.0--now--for available to download! We want help you for our suggestions for ASC Antivirus---

ASC Ultimate Beta 1.0 include: latest and the newest Antivirus improvements----and the latest and the newest ASC improvements for it...

It would be good- if you release 9 beta versions-ASC8 without antivirus -----8 remains----why? because at that time Windows 9 will be released..It would be good, if ASC 8.0 final version will be released next week after releasing Windows 9 final version, for fully Windows 9 final version supporting already included in ASC 8.0 final version

ASC Beta 3.0 will released ---12 October 2014

ASC Beta 4.0 will released --- 12 November 2014

ASC Beta 5.0 will released ---12 December 2014

ASC Beta 6.0 will released ---12 January 2015

ASC Beta 7.0 will released----12 February 2015

ASC Beta 8.0 will released----12 March 2015

ASC Beta 9.0 will released----12 April 2015

ASC 8 final version, which will released next week after releasing Windows 9 final version

Advanced System Care 8 should not have such many beta versions, it is not serious. Advanced System Care will support windows 9 and Advanced System Care 8 will have version 8.1,8.2, etc. and new features will be added in this future versions. Advanced System Care Ultimate 8 beta will be realised after Advanced System Care 8 because problems founded in Advanced System Care 8 final will be fixed in Advanced System Care Ultimate 8 (to be more stabile) and is a tradition that Advanced System Care Ultimate is realised after Advanced System Care.

no problems at all i like very much this8 beta2.0 design too also the new performance monitor.look my pc like asc8beta more than me too wasc8beta2.0 is great soft made compliment. always better than before. thanks.. i know and use them from the first one u made few years ago. ciao

...........(.one tool that give me all ways problem is smart defrag is too aggressive and when i use the pc start to be strange acting.. things desappared from the sistem.. drivers.. soft images.. i don't know why but allways from the n°1 smart defrag i see strange appenings and i learn to not mistake with the real advanced sistem care soft.. and i prefer to not download it.)...maybe i wrong.. but is too long time that i see this actings in different pc i'ved tryed)

since ASC 8 beta2, boost - my spooler service for local printing and all the installed printers disappeared and no tool in win7 to recover it. Also, recover the boost would NOT bring me back the printer spooler. Also, same issue with the homegroup computers. Cannot connect nor see in browser any homegroup computer on the network, except for accounts on the same computer. This despite adv. homegroup profiles set to normal, meaning detect networks, share files etc.

====================================================================================================================================

Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 2.0 Current Feedback:

====================================================================================================================================

Major Issues:

Minor Issues:

Typos:

Ideas:

ToolBox: A New Tool That Can "Bleach" Your Empty Hard Disc Space For Maximum Security. To Minimize Over Doing The Bleaching, Set A Built In Limit Of Once A Week.

Scanning: In The Settings Page, Add A Option In Junk Files, To Delete System Restore Points Older Than A User Defined Time. The Minimum Time Would Be 1 Week Old, And The Maximum Would Be 3 Months Old. This Option Would Be Under The Area Where You Select What Areas You Want Junk Files To Be Clean. Basically With The "Use Secure File Deletion", And "Clean Windows Temporary Files Older That 1 Week". If There Is Only 1 Restore Point, It WIll Not Delete It Until A New One Is Created, If The Only Restore Point Is Older Than The User Defined Time. This Could Also Be Applied To The Junk File Scanning Tool In Toolbox.

Action Center: Software Updater: In The Action Center, Add A Option To Manually Add A Program From Your Pc To Attempt To Check For Updates On It.Once Added, It Will Ask You To Check For Updates On That Program. At The Same Time, It Would Attempt To Register That Program To The Site Where It Would Update From If It Has One, If It Can Not Detect A Website For It To Update, It Will Warn The User: "This Program Does Not Have A Defined Website To Check For Updates." If Successful, It Would Tell You The Following Info: Current Program Version, Updated Program Version, Date That The New Program Version Was Added To The Website, The Update Size, Etc. If You Select Yes To Update, It Would Download The File In The Background, Then Open The Setup Like If You Had Downloaded It Manually.

Performance Monitor: Add A Statistic To Show How Much Disc Space There Is On The Hard Drive With A Meter, Like The New Temperature Scales. It Would Show Like: 380.97GB/457.90GB Free. Below This: The Meter. By Hard Disc, I Mean The Default One: ©.

So Far, I Love How Much This Program Has Improved!

nice Programm :-)

now it take a many programms in one

i try it and i have already 5 programms uninstall for optimizing

ASC 8 is a programm that work in background and take not much power of ram

you are on the right way now for a good System programmThumbs up

it Work good on my boths system`s on one computer

Windows XP & Win 7

I've been using Advanced System Care 8 now for about 6 weeks, the GUI is great it's simple to use and easy to understand. It works great on windows 8.1 with no errors to date. I look foreword to the final release. I'm using a Lenovo G505 notebook running Windows 8.1 *Up-dated from V 8.0) I use it on a daily basis to keep my system at its best, so far its worked very well. Thanks.