IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advanced system care jest świetny,myślę że jest gotowy do ostatniej wersji i namawiam znajomych i wnuka na korzystanie już w tej chwili z ASC 8.

EDIT: Google translation

Advanced system care is great, I think it is ready for the latest version and urge friends and grandson to use already at the moment of ASC 8.

when final advanced system care 8?

I have always used the Advanced System Care free. Right now I have been given 3 months of test to use the pro; I would like to buy the license of the pro to keep it for 1 year. First God i won one for the version 8, now I have it installed on my laptop the version 8 in beta to see the improvements; any observation is what I will say for the better or if it is missing something. I'm also using the version mobil; both are excellent.

Advanced System Care the performance meter only half of it works on Windows Technical Preview

Hi svet152,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please send us the screenshot to illustrate the issue so that we can check for you?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

we can add new thing like ( all bookmarks link work good or become bad link ) in all IE,Firefox,Google Chrome,Opera its new and wanted because all of us have bookmarks from alonge time and we did not know its good or lost so i think this good for all

thank you from Egypt / Cairo

I think you are definitely going the right way with this program, I have used your program since version 6 Ultimate its just getting better and better, I like the new User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI, Theme Customization - Change theme easily to add your loved pictures as a backgrounds(my favourite so far), Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system, Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers, Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed, IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications, Software Updater Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date,

and the rebuild of - Start-up Manager, Disk Optimization, Solid State Disk optimization and multi disk defragment, Performance Monitor, Privacy Sweep, works wonderfully well,

If may suggest though,

A program that can do mobile device transfer and device backup, inc. - (settings, call logs, sms/mms, pictures and apps), file viewer/transfer/installer (for Rooted devices),

I also use my PC to stream music and videos to my TV, could you add a setting so that when I run a scan it doesn't close port settings needed for PC to Xbox/TV streaming because at the moment every time I run a scan I have to re set up my Xbox/TV for streaming.

I think you are definitely going the right way with this program, I have used your program since version 6 Ultimate its just getting better and better, I like the new User Interface - Simpler design with supporting maximizing UI, Theme Customization - Change theme easily to add your loved pictures as a backgrounds(my favourite so far), Protect Module - Protect your browser homepages, search engine, online surfing and reinforce system, Plugin/Toolbar Cleaner - Monitor browser toolbars, plugins in real-time to remove the malicious ones to better protect your browsers, Browser Cleaner - Offer 1-click technique to clean browsing histories and other privacy issues when browsers closed, IObit Uninstaller 4 - Remove unwanted programs, plugins, toolbars and pre-installed Windows 8 metro applications, Software Updater Software Updater - Keep your important software up-to-date,

and the rebuild of - Start-up Manager, Disk Optimization, Solid State Disk optimization and multi disk defragment, Performance Monitor, Privacy Sweep, works wonderfully well,

If may suggest though,

A program that can do mobile device transfer and device backup, inc. - (settings, call logs, sms/mms, pictures and apps), file viewer/transfer/installer (for Rooted devices),

I also use my PC to stream music and videos to my TV, could you add a setting so that when I run a scan it doesn't close port settings needed for PC to Xbox/TV streaming because at the moment every time I run a scan I have to re set up my Xbox/TV for streaming.

Hi RJK75,

Happy to hear that you like ASC v8 and thanks very much for your suggestions.

I will report them to our product team for serious consideration.

Have a lovely day!;-);-);-)

Performance Monitor's RAM Cleaner should have a autoclean option, because when the computer ram usage becomes high, the computer becomes laggy and we can't click it with ease.

In the option, we can choose what percentage to start autoclean.

Performance Monitor's RAM Cleaner should have a autoclean option, because when the computer ram usage becomes high, the computer becomes laggy and we can't click it with ease.

In the option, we can choose what percentage to start autoclean.

Hi Jayzx,

Thanks for your suggestion. Our product manager will take serious consideration for it.

Besides, this option has been already realized in Smart RAM under Toolbox. Please take a reference to the following attached image.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n194488[/ATTACH]

Have a lovely day!

I have been using asc 8 beta 1 when the beta was able to download and have had any problems with it this far I would suggest people to download it.

Hi joeha67,

Thanks for your support. We will try our best to make it perfect for your better experience.

If you have any other idea or feedback, please post here.

Cheers!;-)

the program deactivator fails to deactivate programs that are installed before advanced system care was installed.It just puts them under programs which cant be disabled.

but when u install those same programs after installation of ASC it shows the option to disable them!

plz make a tool known as browser care from where we can disable the addons,remove them or we can search the similar type of addons. Iobit uninstaller only gives the option of removing them not disabling them.that tool must show amount of memory an addon consumes and how much it affects the start of the browser and it must have the option to restore default browser settings!

plz make another tool known as Locked files manager that would list some of locked files and processes they are locked by,so that we can delete those files if the tool unlocks them since some files are not even deleted after we manually stop those processes as they restart automatically.

the internet booster doesnt allow us to manually optimize/or to manually set values by user choice.Plz take insert that priviledge!

plz add the option of uninstalling the windows update features to iobit uninstaller!

plz add context menu to the startup manager

plz add the option which cookies we want to keep!

PLZ make a file finder tool which will scan the whole computer to find that specific file/folder.

the advanced system care service changes to automatic even we set it to manual.plz fix that!

the changes carried out will be appreciated!

I've just downloaded and installed Beta 8.2. and encountered the following minor issues;

1. Chrome blocked the install process and labeled the download file as malicious. This was easily resolved.

2. I kept receiving an error message ( which I was not able to capture. The message stated that a portion of the program was missing a component. A choice to terminate, or ignore was presented. I selected ignore and the program seemed to load ok.

I've just downloaded and installed Beta 8.2. and encountered the following minor issues;

1. Chrome blocked the install process and labeled the download file as malicious. This was easily resolved.

2. I kept receiving an error message ( which I was not able to capture. The message stated that a portion of the program was missing a component. A choice to terminate, or ignore was presented. I selected ignore and the program seemed to load ok.

Hi grampy42,

Thanks for your feedback.

IObit product is safe to download and use, please download from another browser. We are contacting Chrome to remove this false positive.

Besides, when did the error message occur? If it occurs again, please give us the details of the message while you are not able to capture.

Thanks very much for your work and feedback again.:oops::oops::oops:

the program deactivator fails to deactivate programs that are installed before advanced system care was installed.It just puts them under programs which cant be disabled.

but when u install those same programs after installation of ASC it shows the option to disable them!

PLZ make a file finder tool which will scan the whole computer to find that specific file/folder.

the advanced system care service changes to automatic even we set it to manual.plz fix that![/font][/size][/b]

the changes carried out will be appreciated!

Hi tysoncs,

Thanks very much for your suggestions, I will report them to our product team for serious consideration.

Some feature you mentioned have been already been realized. Here I listed some instructions for you as followed:

1. Option of uninstalling the windows update feature in IObit Uninstaller refers to Attached image: Uninstalling windows update

2. Keep cookies refers to Attached image: keep cookies

Open Advanced SystemCare -> Click More Settings icon on the top right -> Click Settings -> Click Ignore List on the left panel -> Click Browser Cookies on the right panel -> then you can add which cookies you can to keep-> click Apply button.

Besides, for file delete failure, it is suggested to use IObit Unlocker which is designed to fix the "Cannot Delete" or "Access Denied" problems. It can "Force" terminate all related processes that prevent you from deleting or accessing files / folders that you need to.

Get more info of IObit Unlocker from http://www.iobit.com/iobit-unlocker.php

For Program Deactivator issue, have you used other optimization software before installing ASC? If yes, the issue is normal.

For Internet Booster issue, you can set your bandwidth by clicking on the bandwidth bar and then you can manually optimize your browsers according o your preference.

For the last issue, do you mean ASC automatically loaded even you set it to load manually?

Thanks for your patience and helping us test ASC v8.

Hi Cicely,

There seems to be a problem with ASC Power Plan. I cannot turn off the display without putting the system to sleep. When I change the time on one, the other will change as well.

Hi CharnK,

Thanks for your feedback. Could you please give us more details about the issue so that we can help you?

What do you mean "When I change the time on one, the other will change as well"?

Please turn off ASC Power Plan to see whether the issue continues.

Looking forward to hearing from you.