IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

Hi Cicely,

I just placed my pre-order for ASC8. When I went to download the SETUP file from the vault, it turned out to be Beta 2, so I decided not to install this on top of my Beta 3. Since I am at work behind a proxy, I cannot connect to the Iobit Server despite correct proxy information in the Settings. Somehow ASC8 allows me to access the Pro components, but the program says my license is valid for 365 days instead of 14 months as stated in the Preorder advertisement. I will try to activate at home without the proxy, and report back about the valid license period later.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cicely,

I just placed my pre-order for ASC8. When I went to download the SETUP file from the vault, it turned out to be Beta 2, so I decided not to install this on top of my Beta 3. Since I am at work behind a proxy, I cannot connect to the Iobit Server despite correct proxy information in the Settings. Somehow ASC8 allows me to access the Pro components, but the program says my license is valid for 365 days instead of 14 months as stated in the Preorder advertisement. I will try to activate at home without the proxy, and report back about the valid license period later.

Hi CharnK,

I have sent a Private Message to you concerning the license code issue you mentioned, please check it in your Message Center.

Besides, thanks for your feedback. We will update the download link ASAP. :-)

What have you put the weather forecast on the performance monitor for? What ever gave you the idea that we need this information especially on the performance app? I already have enough weather apps on my pc I don't need the performance monitor to have weather forecast on it too!! Now it's not just a performance monitor is it?

My suggestions would have been more user helpful, the weather forecast app is out of place, one of these things just don't belong here. Is it a Performance Monitor or a Weather app?

Hi CharnK,

I have sent a Private Message to you concerning the license code issue you mentioned, please check it in your Message Center.

Besides, thanks for your feedback. We will update the download link ASAP. :-)

Hi Cicely,

It is now 426 days! Thank you.

Got a problem with ASC Beta 3.0. When I run a scan on my computer today, it seems that when the scan completes, it says "Scan complete" and the program window freezes...even when I have "Automatically repair" checked. I was forced to Go into Task Manager and End task from the processor tree.

The OS is Windows 8.1 Pro, on a Duo Core processor. I even tried running it on both Administrator and Windows 8 compatible mode, but to no avail.

What have you put the weather forecast on the performance monitor for? What ever gave you the idea that we need this information especially on the performance app? I already have enough weather apps on my pc I don't need the performance monitor to have weather forecast on it too!! Now it's not just a performance monitor is it?

My suggestions would have been more user helpful, the weather forecast app is out of place, one of these things just don't belong here. Is it a Performance Monitor or a Weather app?

Hi RJK75,

Thanks for your feedback.

The whether forecast will be removed in the later ASC v8 final version considering our dear users' feedback and suggestions.:oops:

Got a problem with ASC Beta 3.0. When I run a scan on my computer today, it seems that when the scan completes, it says "Scan complete" and the program window freezes...even when I have "Automatically repair" checked. I was forced to Go into Task Manager and End task from the processor tree.

The OS is Windows 8.1 Pro, on a Duo Core processor. I even tried running it on both Administrator and Windows 8 compatible mode, but to no avail.

Hi missdeona,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)?

Please try again to see whether it freezes. If yes, please reinstall ASC v8 beta 3.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_8.html to see whether the issue can be solved.

Thanks for your work.

I personaly like it as with the cpu temps etc available is an excellant addition and the one thing I did request for about 6 months ago was to be able to move the performance monitor

to a second screen which now is available very happy with the program

I have been testing this on my laptop running both ASC7 v7.4 and ASC8 vBeta 3.0 and I run the ASC8 first.

laptop Toshiba Satellite

AMD Athlon II P320 Dual-core 2.10Ghz

6GB RAM

64-bit Operating System

Avast Anti-virus Premier 2015

I will do a full test on my main desktop this weekend

NO! the weather app must not be removed from the performance monitor. Even if it is removed, there should be option to enable it to appear again in the performnace monitor. It should also be present in the toolbox.

The weather tool is not accurate. Once a temperature is seeb and u minimize the monitor, same temp stays but when gone to the weather app a different temp is shown(ex in the morning I activate it; temp-25 C; till night- 28 C; when clicked shows 29 C(night)).It is not updating itself.

+ the performance monitor shows readings which are not accurate.(when I used game assistant 2 it showed a different reading as of performance monitor.)

+an extra icon for PC health to be added(like a green tick for good; yellow-fair;red-bad)

+default program is not good!- The one in the control panel is much better. Many more programs to be added!

I personaly like it as with the cpu temps etc available is an excellant addition and the one thing I did request for about 6 months ago was to be able to move the performance monitor

to a second screen which now is available very happy with the program

Hi Les Edmondson,

We have never stopped doing our best to improve our products to better care your PC with concerning all your feedback.

Cheers.;-)

NO! the weather app must not be removed from the performance monitor. Even if it is removed, there should be option to enable it to appear again in the performnace monitor. It should also be present in the toolbox.

The weather tool is not accurate. Once a temperature is seeb and u minimize the monitor, same temp stays but when gone to the weather app a different temp is shown(ex in the morning I activate it; temp-25 C; till night- 28 C; when clicked shows 29 C(night)).It is not updating itself.

+ the performance monitor shows readings which are not accurate.(when I used game assistant 2 it showed a different reading as of performance monitor.)

+an extra icon for PC health to be added(like a green tick for good; yellow-fair;red-bad)

+default program is not good!- The one in the control panel is much better. Many more programs to be added!

Hi ULTRA Hari,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will report to our product manager for serious consideration.;-)

Hi missdeona,

Welcome to IObit Forum.:-)?

Please try again to see whether it freezes. If yes, please reinstall ASC v8 beta 3.0 from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/deta...temcare_8.html to see whether the issue can be solved.

Thanks for your work.

Hello, Cicely.

I've re-downloaded and installed the file from the specified site. I'm running the scan now to see if it's fixed.

Please be informed that on Google Chrome, ASC 8 Beta 3 is declared a malicious file.

ED: It's still freezing! I even have a screenshot, below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n196126[/ATTACH]

ED2: I got it to stop freezing, but you're not gonna believe on how. Basically, I un-checked Disk Optimization from the list of things to do, then ran the scan. That made it work. But that begs the question: How come Disk Optimization is causing the lockup?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n196127[/ATTACH]

Hello, Cicely.

I've re-downloaded and installed the file from the specified site. I'm running the scan now to see if it's fixed.

Please be informed that on Google Chrome, ASC 8 Beta 3 is declared a malicious file.

ED: It's still freezing! I even have a screenshot, below:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n196126[/ATTACH]

ED2: I got it to stop freezing, but you're not gonna believe on how. Basically, I un-checked Disk Optimization from the list of things to do, then ran the scan. That made it work. But that begs the question: How come Disk Optimization is causing the lockup?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n196127[/ATTACH]

Hi missdeona,

To help you out of problem, please take the following steps:

1. Please download demo from http://wikisend.com/download/958096/DiskDefragDemo.zip
  2. Then please run the downloaded DiskDefragDemo.exe, click one or more disks to analyze to see whether it freezes.
  3. If it freezes again, please check the CPU usage, and send back the screenshot of the demo

Thanks for your work.:-)

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

For the AutoCare error, can the error reproduce? Because related screenshots will be very useful to check it.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

For the fan speed issue, please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you very much for your work.

Howdy Cicely,

Was able to get two screenshots for ya, had to do some cropping of personal stuff from the images, but you can see enough from the screenshots to get an idea what I'm referring to. This error is reproducible since it happens every time I try to setup Autocare for scheduling at an specific time of day. It may be the fact that I'm running ASC 7 Ultimate at the same time and have it setup already for Autocare in 7. So, to explain the images... The first image is what happens when I click the "Configure" button for Specific time. First error message stays on screen for about 1 min or so, then either locks on my screen to where I have to CRTL/Alt/Delete and close out through processes, but before that happens, I get the error message from the second screenshot.

Regarding your second request, was able to use the tool, no problem, but I started looking at the info created, and am a little concern regarding seeing info in there I may not like to share (No Offense plz!). Ex.: My account name for my computer an other info I'm seeing... didn't go into the info too thoroughly, but, please, can you be more specific as to what exactly you need from it so I can send that info to you w/o sharing info I may wish not to share. Yes, I'm very security concerned regarding private/personal info being shared. I hope you all understand.

At Advanced System Care 8 temperature of CPU and motherboard are hide little (not directly display). I think that temperature of CPU and Motherboard need to be at sight, maybe in Turbo Boost or in Performance Monitor.

In Settings, section Disk Defrag need to be added possibility to defrag and optimizer more than one hard disk (this would be very useful if computer has 2 or more hard-disks and to defragment the same time or at a time all computer storage.)

Howdy Cicely,

Was able to get two screenshots for ya, had to do some cropping of personal stuff from the images, but you can see enough from the screenshots to get an idea what I'm referring to. This error is reproducible since it happens every time I try to setup Autocare for scheduling at an specific time of day. It may be the fact that I'm running ASC 7 Ultimate at the same time and have it setup already for Autocare in 7. So, to explain the images... The first image is what happens when I click the "Configure" button for Specific time. First error message stays on screen for about 1 min or so, then either locks on my screen to where I have to CRTL/Alt/Delete and close out through processes, but before that happens, I get the error message from the second screenshot.

Regarding your second request, was able to use the tool, no problem, but I started looking at the info created, and am a little concern regarding seeing info in there I may not like to share (No Offense plz!). Ex.: My account name for my computer an other info I'm seeing... didn't go into the info too thoroughly, but, please, can you be more specific as to what exactly you need from it so I can send that info to you w/o sharing info I may wish not to share. Yes, I'm very security concerned regarding private/personal info being shared. I hope you all understand.

Hi ACCPresidentLB,

For the AutoCare issue, please click Send bugreport button when the error message occurs as the second screenshot.

For the fan speed issue, please download GADemo.zip from https://www.sendspace.com/file/fcu2ay, then please unzip the file and run Demo.exe, then please send back the file result.txt generated in the unzipped folder.

Thanks in advance.:oops:

At Advanced System Care 8 temperature of CPU and motherboard are hide little (not directly display). I think that temperature of CPU and Motherboard need to be at sight, maybe in Turbo Boost or in Performance Monitor.

In Settings, section Disk Defrag need to be added possibility to defrag and optimizer more than one hard disk (this would be very useful if computer has 2 or more hard-disks and to defragment the same time or at a time all computer storage.)

Hi Octavian,

The Performance Monitor in ASC v8 will remember your last action to the temperature section. The second concern has also been realized in ASC v8.

Please make sure you have the latest ASC v8 beta 3.0 installed from http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/advanced_systemcare_8.html.

Cheers.:oops:

Hello, again

I decided to return with hope for a real technical amendments to ASC because these depend on what's new to me most - Beta 1 to Beta 2 in practice they were not there.

So what we have here:

ASC Beta 3 new refreshed look of the program (or in any version of the bet will change appearance?) Actually looks very good - smooth Readable.

appeared a long-awaited my language country- are still some errors of translation: the entire content is not translated Care and titles panels on the Tools menu.

On the Tools menu -whether it is possible to scroll the window tool up and down instead of switching it - do not lose the sight of all the tools and access to them is more convenient and faster.

Mode: Performance configuration panel: System Services propose to disable the ability to turn off services from this menu as it can (improper service) cause big problems with Windows. Services manages a panel of Windows Explorer / Computer Management / System Services or Control Panel / System Services and msconfig.msc there and it should be turned on / off, etc.

Centre Option- can disable / hide IObit advertising offer in the form of programs offered by the company to install and expand programs to update the database?

The Tools panel - not solved the problem of downloading to disk and install in the background tools - makes it clutters the disk and remove the need for them every time, why IObit forces users to constantly senseless work because do nothing with this - this issue was reported in Beta 1, and so far nothing has been done.!

Why Decoding The tool suggests disabling the Catalyst Control Center, Intel managment Engine, Intel Matrix driver package from Realtek and Antivirus ?.

Please correct this as soon as possible.

During Beat 1 I had installed on the hard IObit Smart Defrag (long ago removed), however, remained after the component Boot Defrag defragmentation paging files and files PageDefrag during boot Microsoft Windows 7 x64 Home Premium.

I can not delete it from the disk because it does not have the files, services, or of entries in the registry.

Please, instructions on how to remove it.

In addition, the entries of IObit since Beta 1 did not do anything in these matters and they should be repaired software to run without error, instead we are just new skins and old unsolved problems in new versions of the software.

vishnuvanjara

and

Jul. 24th, 2014, 12:05

Here is my suggestions for v8 and all other future version

52. all three version have different setup,free,pro,ultimate

also new tool first available for only for ultimate then pro then free

53. u must take care piracy devs and company invest lots of manpower and money

54.software update app so we know which softwere is outdate in our pc

its method also help for pc speed and security.

55.online tutorial on youtube how softwere all tool work

56.manage my mobile still ask me u dont have any devices ...its possible this tool work bluestack

57.files shredder still not work drives and pen drives

58. undeleted is very disappoint me i undeleted use and i saw very little type of file i can choose i want getback videos but i only recover 64 files but when i use other software i can get 378 files only videos so please improvement in this tool

and

Jul. 25th, 2014, 23:07

IMO best idea is to return to the scan results v.5.6.4 cleaning is the ideal presentation of scan results, legible, accurate, complete, a large window without scrolling and develop some strange arrows (v.7 ASC). The results are given in a clear and legible way, showing what can be removed, and what is dangerous and requires more attention on / off with the removal. On the occasion of the presentation of the results v.5.6.4 is not possible to damage your computer by deleting an important file, services, etc.. Now in (v.7) is not possible, to see what the program wants to remove-you can not see!. Improvements, get rid of bugs from the panel additives Tools menu and increase the stability and accuracy of the work. Booster driver: Complete reconstruction algorithm searching for driver updates, classification (including databases the program uses-or Iobit own base if the diversion is for manufacturers and drivers are taken from there?) Currently appear the same mistakes new drivers are classified as old and during installation appears error: can not install the drivers, we are left with a mess. Besides all that wrote vishnuvanjarae

and still doest work properly:

Aug. 1st, 2014, 00:16

n the menu tools - cleaning your registry - can disable access to the root directory and the system 32 and Generally windows registry keys HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ System and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM?

Tools: Cleaning the drives and folders empty search should have options for deleting files safe not searched for and allocate it remove system files and important for computer

Protecting the home page-does not work with Firefox and Opera Portable, only with IE 12. Portable Browser are disabled in the menu.

Hi missdeona,

To help you out of problem, please take the following steps:

1. Please download demo from http://wikisend.com/download/958096/DiskDefragDemo.zip
  2. Then please run the downloaded DiskDefragDemo.exe, click one or more disks to analyze to see whether it freezes.
  3. If it freezes again, please check the CPU usage, and send back the screenshot of the demo

Thanks for your work.:-)

I did as you said. Not only did I run the analyze feature, but I'm running the defrag itself, not skipping any huge files (I'm a gamer) and defragging the solid state disk. It's not freezing at all.