IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

I did as you said. Not only did I run the analyze feature, but I'm running the defrag itself, not skipping any huge files (I'm a gamer) and defragging the solid state disk. It's not freezing at all.

Hi missdeona,

Happy to knew that the issue has been solved.

Cheers.;-)

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, again

I decided to return with hope for a real technical amendments to ASC because these depend on what's new to me most - Beta 1 to Beta 2 in practice they were not there.

So what we have here:

and still doest work properly:

Hi xxxy,

Sorry for the not so perfect multi-language, we are contacting our translators to improve the translation.

For the Smart Defrag issue, please delete the following two files: C:\Windows\System32\SmartDefragBootTime.exe

C:\Windows\System32\drivers\SmartDefragDriver.sys

Thanks for your understanding, we are doing our best to improve and make ASC perfect. The suggestions and ideas you mentioned will be seriously considered and improved in future improvements.

Have a good day.

ASC 8 is the final or further Beat 3 or 4, will be further developed if it is the end of work. What about the mistakes reported in Beta 3 (also from my post above) will be repaired in Beat 3, or transferred to Beta 4 or until the ASC 9?

ASC 8 is the final or further Beat 3 or 4, will be further developed if it is the end of work. What about the mistakes reported in Beta 3 (also from my post above) will be repaired in Beat 3, or transferred to Beta 4 or until the ASC 9?

Hi xxxy,

ASC v8 Final version is available, you can get it from http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html.

We are on the way to improve all in ASC and explorer more to better care your PC. Please stay tuned to our latest news.

Have a good day.

Hi, I have suggestions for creating new ASC tool.....with name,,,,,,Android Data Recover'''''''

I very need this tool, because I lost my important files in my mobile device...and I very need recover them.

Please, look on ....... http://www.wondershare.com/data-recovery/android-data-recovery.html

and on. http://www.remorecover.com/android

This is very great programs, which found me my lost files, but REMO Recover do not worked me..

and Wondershare Dr. FONE found me lost files, but it want license key for recovering and i do not want to buy this license

So, I want from you.. if you will create Android Data Recover tool and include it into ASC Toolbox

My suggestions for Android Data Recover::

I want tool with features, which are included in REMO Recover and Wondershare Dr.Fone

I want tool, which will support ability to recover deleted and lost files from these Android versions 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0

I want tool, which will support Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 running

I want tool, which will support a lot of mobile devices,,,,I am using ASUS MemoPad HD7.please support this mobile device

Android Data Recover will join with mobile device using USB cable

Android Data Recover finds all lost and deleted files from internal storage and from SD card (SD card must be connected) from first Android running

It recovers all lost and deleted files after resetting mobile device into factory settings, also

It finds all lost and deleted files which there were before resetting into FACTORY settings and which there were after resetting into FACTORY settings

Android Data Recover will find files with this file extensions:

.3gp, .7z (and its parts), .7zip, .aac, .avi, .bak, .doc, .docx, .flv, .h264, .iso, .jpeg, .jpg, .m3u, m3u8, .m4a, .m4v, .MIDI, .mkv, .mobi, .mp3, .mp4, .mpeg, .mov, .mpg, .msg, .ogg, .old, .pdf, .png, .pptx, .ppsx, .pptm, .ppt

Android Data Recover finds all lost and deleted SMS Messages and Contacts, also

So, files will organized into these items:

Photos, SMS Messages, Contacts, Videos, Audios, Docs, Other Data

These all deleted and lost files will Android Data Recover scan and display immediately after finding....look on the Wondershare Dr. Fone program scanning...it I tought

I will happy, if you create this tool with these features,,,,,it very helps me...I will be grateful your product team and you

Thanks for your great programs and wish your support team and you great days!!

Hi, I have suggestions for creating new ASC tool.....with name,,,,,,Android Data Recover'''''''

I very need this tool, because I lost my important files in my mobile device...and I very need recover them.

These all deleted and lost files will Android Data Recover scan and display immediately after finding....look on the Wondershare Dr. Fone program scanning...it I tought

I will happy, if you create this tool with these features,,,,,it very helps me...I will be grateful your product team and you

Thanks for your great programs and wish your support team and you great days!!

Hi renodos500,

Wow, another great idea.Thumbs up

I can't wait to report it to our product manager. |;-)

Cheers.

These suggestions for Android Data Recover, yet§§§

Option to save recovery session to avoid re-scanning

Option to save lost and deleted files to your computer.

Recovering lost and deleted files from corrupted SD cards

Safe and secure scanning of SD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, CF and other Android device supported memory cards [h=3]Individually Select What Android Files You Want to Recover[/h] Preview Before Recovery:

You can begin previewing found data one by one since the scan starts.

You can open lost and deleted Videos, Audios, Photos, Docs, SMS messages, Contacts, Other Data after scanning,,,and then select lost and deletd files for recover

These suggestions for Android Data Recover, yet§§§

Option to save recovery session to avoid re-scanning

Option to save lost and deleted files to your computer.

Recovering lost and deleted files from corrupted SD cards

Safe and secure scanning of SD, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, CF and other Android device supported memory cards [h=3]Individually Select What Android Files You Want to Recover[/h] Preview Before Recovery:

You can begin previewing found data one by one since the scan starts.

You can open lost and deleted Videos, Audios, Photos, Docs, SMS messages, Contacts, Other Data after scanning,,,and then select lost and deletd files for recover

Hi renodos500,

Thanks for your detail explanation and extension for this tool. Hope it will be available in near future.

Cheers.|;-)

Hi, Cicely--I got very great ideas and suggestions for creating new tool for ASC 8 Toolbox,,,,,,,,,Mobile OS Tweaker

Mobile OS Tweaker---is very useful tool for installing Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 Technical Preview into Android devices-----and for installing Android OS into mobile devices and into laptops, notebooks, ultrabooks with installed Windows OS all features of Mobile OS Tweaker will performed via USB cable!!!!!!!

Mobile OS Tweaker ,,,will have feature, that after installing Windows OS or Android OS ((((you have in your device two OS now))))--------you have option to remove (uninstall) Android OS and keep in your mobile device or laptop Windows OS only....or uninstall Windows OS and keep in your mobile device or laptop Android OS-----

but you can use on your mobile device or laptop,, two OS (Android OS and Windows OS) together --

Mobile OS Tweaker can install into your Android device original (clean) latest Android 5.0 Lollipop from Google (on all mobile devices!!!!)

After this installing,,,you have installed two Android OS-----Mobile OS Tweaker automatically transport all your files, docs, SMS messages, call logs, applications, contacts, videos, audios, photos into your installed original Android 5.0 Lollipop (from Google) and then automatically removes your older version Android OS, which you had there...

((it will transported internal storage data only...because, if you have SD card,,,,is not need transport data, because SD card is external storage....so on SD card ((((when transporting))))will not be have any affect.))

Mobile OS Tweaker will have special update engine when Android OS.....if will be released new Android OS version---Mobile OS Tweaker offers you for installing this new Android OS version (so will be your Android OS ((((in your mobile device or laptop)))) always latest,,,and will be original, clean,,, from main manufacturer-Google))

Mobile OS Tweaker will have special feature ----

if you have installed ---example----Windows 7 on your mobile device using Mobile OS Tweaker----and you want to install Windows 10 on your device---you can decide:::,

1. whether you want to have on your mobile device two Windows OS----(Windows 7 and Windows 10)

2. whether you want to install Windows 10 ,,then there transport all your data from Windows 7 and then remove Windows 7 and keep there Windows 10

I will happy, if you create this tool with these features,,,,,it very helps me...I will be retry grateful your product team and you

Please, look on http://changemysoftware.org/----!!!!from this program, I got these ideas!!!!!

Hi renodos500,

For Android OS care, we have Advanced Mobile Care designed to secure and improve performance of Android devices.

Also, we have Driver Booster designed to manage and update drivers for Windows users.

I will feed back the ideas of support for uninstalling windows services and windows components to our product manager.

Have a good day.

For Mobile OS Tweaker tool--------I don´t think, that Android OS care------I tought, that users wants have updated their Android version on the always latest------because newer Android versions have newer features---and these always newest Android versions may have improved performance, security and stability -------so the users do not need to buy new Android devices with latest Android version----or wait on updates for get new Android version-----so you save them time and save them money

For Mobile OS Tweaker tool----for installing Windows OS into Android Devices and Android OS into Windows tablets----is it useful feature,, because some users wants have Windows OS in Android devices-----some users wants use two OS in one---Windows and Android-----so users can install on Windows ---Advanced System Care and other products-------and on Android----Advanced Mobile Care

please--look on http://changemysoftware.org ----for read more

• 4 weeks later...

What makes ASC better than other pc optimizers like system mechanic or tune up utilities (now known as AVG PC tuneup)?? I run ASC and then run System mechanic free version after it and it detects more problems so probably ASC doesn't detect everything. I wonder is ASC as good as other programs...

It would have been more honest if you had been up front and said that ASCU 8 is a BETA version. I would not have paid for an update from ASCU7 if I had known that it was only a BETA! And why have I now received an update request for ASCU 7 even though I now have version 8?

I take back my slightly negative post about ASC. I uninstalled ASC and noticed Google Chrome browsing with loads of tabs open was a whole lot slower! I reinstalled ASC8 and turned on turbo boost and browsing google chrome is way faster (it doesn't slow down as much when opening loads of tabs) So ASC does work! I think its turbo boost mode is what improves the performance. So I'm keeping it. Just weird other programs like system mecanic detect different problems. Maybe different programs optimize settings at different values. Probably will stick with ASC since using it I see performance improvement, unlike the other programs.

I take back my slightly negative post about ASC. I uninstalled ASC and noticed Google Chrome browsing with loads of tabs open was a whole lot slower! I reinstalled ASC8 and turned on turbo boost and browsing google chrome is way faster (it doesn't slow down as much when opening loads of tabs) So ASC does work! I think its turbo boost mode is what improves the performance. So I'm keeping it. Just weird other programs like system mecanic detect different problems. Maybe different programs optimize settings at different values. Probably will stick with ASC since using it I see performance improvement, unlike the other programs.

Hi kenny23,

Different programs adopt a variety of scanning parameters and scanning mechanisms. Scanning too many items does not necessarily mean a better program. Stability is the key factor to keep a computer work well. Overaggressive changes to Windows will not do any good to your system stability. It has been proven that you can delete all the issues detected by Advanced SystemCare without any worry.

Merry Christmas! Cheers.|;-)

It would have been more honest if you had been up front and said that ASCU 8 is a BETA version. I would not have paid for an update from ASCU7 if I had known that it was only a BETA! And why have I now received an update request for ASCU 7 even though I now have version 8?

Hi mclea,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that ASC Ultimate v8 beta is an advanced version of ASC Ultimate 7 even it is still in beta version. You can also enjoy all features of ASC v8 in ASC Ultimate v8.

Besides, the final version of ASC U 8 will be released soon.

Happy Holiday! :-)

Hi mclea,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Please note that ASC Ultimate v8 beta is an advanced version of ASC Ultimate 7 even it is still in beta version. You can also enjoy all features of ASC v8 in ASC Ultimate v8.

Besides, the final version of ASC U 8 will be released soon

I am very sorry to have to say this, but this is totally unacceptable. If Iobit wish to consider the present Beta stage of ASCU 8 to be an advanced version of ASCU7, then it must be released as an upgrade

to ASCU7 period. It cannot be released to the user as an upgrade to ASCU7 and then the user discovers that it is in fact ASCU 8 Beta which has been loaded on to their machine.

Users have to be made aware of Beta products and have the choice of whether they wish to partake in the risk of having a Beta product on their machine.

Iobit is a large company, and as such I am sure they must be aware of the commercial and legal risks involved in ignoring the standards and or obligations which apply to Beta products, and loading them onto users machines without the users full knowledge and prior permission.

I completely fail to see what advantage there is for Iobit to continue to follow this strategy, but I can certainly see the many dis-advantages in doing so.

Once again, I hope that this practice will be curtailed and or revised, and Iobit will implement the established practices and methodologies relating to Beta products.

I am very sorry to have to say this, but this is totally unacceptable. If Iobit wish to consider the present Beta stage of ASCU 8 to be an advanced version of ASCU7, then it must be released as an upgrade

to ASCU7 period. It cannot be released to the user as an upgrade to ASCU7 and then the user discovers that it is in fact ASCU 8 Beta which has been loaded on to their machine.

Users have to be made aware of Beta products and have the choice of whether they wish to partake in the risk of having a Beta product on their machine.

Iobit is a large company, and as such I am sure they must be aware of the commercial and legal risks involved in ignoring the standards and or obligations which apply to Beta products, and loading them onto users machines without the users full knowledge and prior permission.

I completely fail to see what advantage there is for Iobit to continue to follow this strategy, but I can certainly see the many dis-advantages in doing so.

Once again, I hope that this practice will be curtailed and or revised, and Iobit will implement the established practices and methodologies relating to Beta products.

Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my unclear explanation. What I mean is that users can enjoy more features including the new features in the new beta version.

Besides, the final version of ASC Ultimate 8 will be released very soon.

Cheers.:-)

Hi Scannan,

Sorry for my unclear explanation. What I mean is that users can enjoy more features including the new features in the new beta version.

Besides, the final version of ASC Ultimate 8 will be released very soon.Cheers.:-)

Thank you Cicely.

Unfortunately the issue here is releasing ASCU8 Beta as an upgrade/Update for ASCU7. This should not happen. The OP "mclea," is rightly upset about this.

Thank you Cicely.

Unfortunately the issue here is releasing ASCU8 Beta as an upgrade/Update for ASCU7. This should not happen. The OP "mclea," is rightly upset about this.

Dear Scannan,

Users have the option to keep ASC Ultimate v7. We will not force our users to install ASC Ultimate v8 beta. Merry Christmas!:oops: