IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 8

itobe

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the new look and style I first ran Advance system care 8 and timed it them ran Advance system care 7 ultimate and seen that 8 ran faster by over a minute.

I think its great that you can customize the program to how you want your pc to respond all the different tools all in one package. My pc is running so much faster and smoother iObit software has and always will be my one and only choice to keep my pc running fast and clean without any errors Im running it on all 3 of my machines and always reccomend it to friends and family

for me the new release ASC 8 is really disappointing. You did just a change in graphics and you have definitely worsened compared to version 7. You removed autoshutdown and game assistant who were more useful than others that you have left. The ability to download game booster is just a folly, a duplicate of the turbo of asc.

you have to work very hard, you did a bad job.

what would be nice to see is feedback from iobit. I expect ASC8 final and ASC 9beta are still way off. But it would be nice if a developer could list the suggestions made from readers then sow which were adopted for ASC8, which are being researched/considerd for ASC9 and those discontinued. with would give a little kudos to readers for their innovationg idea's and perhaps encourage more feedback.

Hi deharveypfs & LastOffender & Masquerade908 & sunny staines, thank you for your feedback.

I have forwarded your feedback and suggestions to our decision-maker (AKA our product manager) for serious consideration.

Hi Masquerade908, you can always download IObit tools here.

Thanks to all our warmhearted users' kind suggestions, we are working very hard to improve our products.

Looking forward to getting more of these. :)

Cheers.

Hi amirshiv & JimStinson & TheSheperd , so happy to know that you like Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0.

Can you please do us a favor and spread the good news of ASC 8 Beta 1.0, like TheSheperd did? We would be more than grateful.

Hi JimStinson, you can always download Manage My Mobile here.

Regarding the price for Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8, which is on the way, Octavian has given the answer. And please note that license code for ASC U 7 can be used to register ASC U 8 if it still has service time. Same rule for ASC 7 and ASC 8. :)

Cheers.

Hi Cicely! I am writed these message 4 days ago. Are any problems with network sending, because you don´t answer on my suggestions for Startup Manager and Performance Monitor, which you question me. Here are.

Hi, Cicely----in Startup Manager I have boot time 65sec.---what I do with them?-----I have suggestions for Startup Manager:

1. Add optimizing disabled startup items, too.

2. Add optimizing disabled and enabled Windows Services, too (this is important problem system startup)

3. Add optimizing system shutdown(please ---to turn off the computer during the 2-3sec)

4. Add optimizing all ran processes in system---

5. Add finding and removing malicious processes, which high-burdening your hardware Processor and which slow computer performance and load programs and websites

6. And please the Startup Manager move to scanning for SCAN....for item System Optimization---Startup Manager optimizing system boot time and shutdown and his ran processes---in toolbox Startup Manager isn´t good but in SCAN like added engine in System Optimization.

7. Add display system boot time when system startup like notification

And my suggestions for Performance Monitor

1. Add viewing how many MG or GB from max----RAM using

2. Enlarge the circle

3. Add still see the use of Network, Disk, CPU and RAM

3. And more discovered by you....in Picture2

Hi Machinemania3, thank you for your detailed feedback.

Regarding the problem with IObit Uninstaller deleting all files of your updated programs, I have forward this issue to our experts for checking. They are working on this issue now and will solve it ASAP. But before that, please do not click Clean Now button in the pop up window.

Regarding the problem you encountered with SD 3.2, please download and unzip SDFixTool.zip file here. Please double click SDFixTool.exe to run and click Replace button. It will replace your old SmartDefrag.exe with the new one. Then please check whether this issue can be solved.

Please keep us updated.

And I have forwarded your other suggestions to our manager for consideration.

Your support to IObit is very much appreciated.

Cheers

The new interface is nice, the modern and clean look suits today's standards of software. I do like the software updater, but I do believe this deserves its own tab.The new protect center is nice for easy access to features used a lot.

I have the following suggestions:

Sypware scan - Update this to now show false positives. This mostly shows internet cookies that are harmless. I am a PC Technician and I have advise my clients to use Advanced System Care and they are concerned when they see anything in the current Malware threats and now the Spyware scan. I have other protection software that does find those infections. I would suggest removing this feature since ASC is mostly used for optimization. This feature does not really fit the software and belongs in the Ultimate or Malware Fighter software you offer.

Disc Scan - Simply speed this scan up if you can.

Registry Scan - I am not sure if this is a software bug, but I always get at least 1 registry fragment, and then have to restart. I could be getting this daily, but is that normal?

The Uninstaller is wonderful, but needs to bring prompts such as "This software has been successfully removed" form that software's own uninstaller. I often see a the uninstall process at a halt until I press OK in the other software's uninstaller dialog box. Often this prompt is behind all windows so its hard to tell if the software is unstalling or if I have to press ok.

The Monitor box is nice, but has a lot of bugs. This often shows false values compared with Task Manager or Process Explorer. The software freezes on a constant basis, and it would be nice to change the skin on this software as well.

I suggest offering a cloud storage solution for paid subscribers of ASC or Ultimate. I would include 25-50GB of cloud storage to paid subscribers and offer more plans as you go. Allow unlimited computer usage for the cloud storage, do not cap an upload file size, and offer a truly unlimited storage plan like Bitcasa for example but for a reasonable rate.Also offer collaboration, so I can send a folder link to someone and they can upload files to my cloud storage. Also allow me to send a link for users to download that folder contents.

I would suggest offering your mobile app to IOS. I have been wanting this for a while.

Offer a portable version of ASC Pro for technicians like me that can be ran from a flash drive, or external hard drive.

Overall the software is wonderful, I will continue to use it and suggest it to all of my clients.

The new interface is nice, the modern and clean look suits today's standards of software. I do like the software updater, but I do believe this deserves its own tab.The new protect center is nice for easy access to features used a lot.

I have the following suggestions:

Sypware scan - Update this to now show false positives. This mostly shows internet cookies that are harmless. I am a PC Technician and I have advise my clients to use Advanced System Care and they are concerned when they see anything in the current Malware threats and now the Spyware scan. I have other protection software that does find those infections. I would suggest removing this feature since ASC is mostly used for optimization. This feature does not really fit the software and belongs in the Ultimate or Malware Fighter software you offer.

Disc Scan - Simply speed this scan up if you can.

Registry Scan - I am not sure if this is a software bug, but I always get at least 1 registry fragment, and then have to restart. I could be getting this daily, but is that normal?

The Uninstaller is wonderful, but needs to bring prompts such as "This software has been successfully removed" form that software's own uninstaller. I often see a the uninstall process at a halt until I press OK in the other software's uninstaller dialog box. Often this prompt is behind all windows so its hard to tell if the software is unstalling or if I have to press ok.

The Monitor box is nice, but has a lot of bugs. This often shows false values compared with Task Manager or Process Explorer. The software freezes on a constant basis, and it would be nice to change the skin on this software as well.

I suggest offering a cloud storage solution for paid subscribers of ASC or Ultimate. I would include 25-50GB of cloud storage to paid subscribers and offer more plans as you go. Allow unlimited computer usage for the cloud storage, do not cap an upload file size, and offer a truly unlimited storage plan like Bitcasa for example but for a reasonable rate.Also offer collaboration, so I can send a folder link to someone and they can upload files to my cloud storage. Also allow me to send a link for users to download that folder contents.

I would suggest offering your mobile app to IOS. I have been wanting this for a while.

Offer a portable version of ASC Pro for technicians like me that can be ran from a flash drive, or external hard drive.

Overall the software is wonderful, I will continue to use it and suggest it to all of my clients.

I do not recommend that Iobit remove Spyware scan from Advanced System Care 8, not all security solutions detect tracking cookies. Spyware scan can be improved to detect advanced threats and develope technology.

ASC portable can be download from the link below.

Download Link for other Tools in Toolbox - IObit.Com Forums

====================================================================================================================================

Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 (Updated) Feedback: (Update 1):

====================================================================================================================================

Major Issues:

Minor Issues:

-Advanced SystemCare 8 BETA 1.0: Even After You Select All Of The Objects In The "Context Menu" Under "General Settings", When Right Clicking A File, It Doesn't Show The Options Advanced SystemCare Would Show, Such As "Shred File", Or "Fix Shortcut". Etc.

Typos:

Ideas:

-Empty Folder Scanner: A Option To Be Able To Scan Folders It Usually Leaves Out For "Security Reasons". Essentially The Same Thing As Disc Cleaner With "Safe Mode".

Hi dnatec, thank you for your feedback. I will forward them to our manager for consideration.

About Registry errors, please note that as long as your computer is running, there will be changes made in registry. Hence there might be registry errors every time you run ASC.

About IObit Uninstaller 4, we have Quick Uninstall supporting some programs which you can uninstall by just 1-click. And we will keep improving our product.

Please post here if you have any other ideas.

Cheers.

Hi Machinemania3, thank you for helping us test this beta program.

Regarding the minor issue, please download and reinstall Advanced SystemCare 8 Beta 1.0 to see whether this issue can be solved.

If it still exists, please take a screenshot of your Settings window and a screenshot of your context menu when you right click 1 item. Please send us these screenshots to send to feedback@iobit.com for checking.

Guide for taking a screenshot: http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

And please download the tool from

http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelperV8.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop�. So you will get zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can look into the issue further.

Thank you very much for your patience.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Just installed ACS 8 Beta 1 and was highly impressed. I had been using ACS 7 and I noticed a high improvement in the time ASC takes to do a complete in-depth scan. New GUI is awesome & love the fact that you continued to use the options of letters or smiley face in informing of level of repairs to be done. I seen no issues as of yet in the program usage of yet (hopefully the 1 registry glitch is fixed, I have noticed it for months and its been mentioned before)... I have only 1 issue to input on, and its the new performance monitor. The simplified version is awesome, however, should have maybe a circle for each & every monitor, CPU, RAM, Disk, and Network; stack in this order left to right, 2 by 2. The Detailed Performance Monitor I feel needs a major rework as well. Though it is as awesome & modern matching the rest of the program, it takes up way too much screen space (and I always use the Detail version). This needs to be slightly more compacted, similar to ASC 7 version, and also needs to be ordered in a manner that fits human nature (especially for the geeks like us that use it). First, order of monitors I believe should be CPU, RAM, Disk, and then Network, like you had in ASC 7. Secondly, from top to bottom, the Monitors should be on the top since its what we will look for first. I really like the way the PC Health running top to bottom, and was on the left side of monitors in ASC 7, & feel this should return. Finally, I would have the Quick Buttons for Scan, Boost, and Shutdown running left to right below the monitors with the buttons half their current size. I briefly skimmed some other comments regarding more info in earlier comments as to amount of RAM usage in detail, which I could see being nice & listed directly below the current graphs (PLEASE don't lose the graphs!).

Overall, new program is Awesome with a capital "A", and I find the new percentage circles too cool compared to the old neon light running left to right.