IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unplugged Drivers?

tfore1995

Ok, heres my problem. After 'updating', it showed my drivers for one of the devices for my desktop to be unplugged. It is a usb3.0 hub pci expansion I installed a while back(like 2 years). It worked perfectly, until I used Driver Booster, now it doesn't work at all and Driver Booster shows it as offline after 'updating'.

Windows 7 home

Desktop

Any help would be appreciated(especially since I was using them and now I have to crowd my front usb hubs)

Hi tfore1995

Welcome to the forum.

Obviously, the updated driver does not suit your system configuration. You should use the Driver Rollback function in DB, to revert back to the old driver. This should resolve the issue,

If you cannot identify the offending driver, you can do a system restore to a time before you did the updates. This will revert all drivers back to the older version.

I strongly recommend that you familiarise yourself with all the functions of a program before you use it. Also, reading the user manuals is advisable.

nvm, i managed to fix it by installing the drivers again by the company's website(my problem was the disc for the drivers was broken and neither had the brand's name on it). but luckily the place i ordered it from still had its stuff up.

but still, it would be nice for future versions didn't cause problems like this

nvm, i managed to fix it by installing the drivers again by the company's website(my problem was the disc for the drivers was broken and neither had the brand's name on it). but luckily the place i ordered it from still had its stuff up.

but still, it would be nice for future versions didn't cause problems like this

Hi tfore1995,

Could you please help us look into this issue with the following steps?

1. Run Driver Booster again and scan. This time please do not update the drivers in case that the same problem happens again.

2. Download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper-new.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxx_i.zip on your desktop >> send us the zip file to dbfeedback@iobit.com with your post link.

Thanks for your patience. Looking forward to your reply.

Archived