IObit Forum
Recover any lost or deleted data with Stellar Data Recovery Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers

GameBooster + moved Steam Library

I recently rebuilt my gaming rig. I had copied my steamapps folder with the appmanifest files to a scratch drive. After i rebuilt it, i installed steam, then shut steam down, copied the steam apps directory back to the their locations on my C:\ and D:\ drives. Launched steam, and all my games showed up no problem. I then installed Razer Cortex and it scanned my drives, but is only showing a couple of games, it's not picking up my entire library of installed steam games. I tried removing a game from the library and re-downloading it to see if it would help, no luck. I've installed a couple of other games through origin, and since those were re-downloaded they've scanned in fine. I also have amd gaming evolved/raptr installed, and it's managed to scan the steam library no problem, just seems to be something with razer cortex.

Is there a file i need to edit to get it to scan my steam library?

Archived