IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bluetooth mouse cannot connect?

j2s2c

not a pro at this so no idea what happened... I did install driver updater and spyware protection previously but then realised my bluetooth mouse could not connect to it after running the two programs. So I uninstalled the 2 programs and the mouse did connect and work. However after turning on the laptop and using it on the next day the mouse stopped working and it just wouldn't connect... Clueless about what happened... could I have updated a driver which is not compatible? Or deleted something which I shouldn't have?

Not sure what extra technical information IObit needs to see what's wrong but please help? :'(

Hi J2s2c

Welcome to the Forum.

Yes, it is most likely that an updated driver has caused the problem.

You should Restore your system to a time before you did the driver updates. This should put the old drivers back. Now see if mouse works.

I recommend that you look through the Topics/Posts in the Driver Booster section of the Forum. You will find many similar instances of your issue and the solutions.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you download any usb driver for your computer? If no, maybe you can try download a driver first to see whether it is a driver problem.

First, you can download driver through device manager.

Step 1. Click Start, then right-click "My Computer" (or "Computer") and click "Manage".

Step 2. In the Computer Management window, on the left, click "Device Manager".

Step 3. Click the "+" sign in front of Mouse and other pointing devices.

Step 4. Right-click the device listed below Mouse and other pointing devices and select Uninstall.

Step 5. Click OK to confirm removal of the device.

Step 6. Restart the system. Windows will detect and automatically install the driver.

If it does not help, you can use this drivers download utility to download drivers automatically. With it, I have downloaded and updated whatever drivers whenever in need. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Hope it can also work for you. Download and install it, then it will automatically scan for your system and recommend suitable drivers for you. You can download or update whichever driver you need.

EDIT: This is a Driver Booster Forum. Posting of links for other Driver products is not allowed. Other Products can be discussed in Other Softwares forum.

Hi j2s2c,

Did you try what Scannan & malik18 said? If this problem is still unresolved, please contact us via email dbfeedback@iobit.com with the following information:

Please download http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/DBInfoHelper.exe, >> double click to run this tool >> click “Save report to Desktop” >> find db_info_xxxx.zipon your desktop >> send us the zip file.

Thank you so much.

• 4 months later...

Archived