IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

mystartsearch is hard to remove

BestRip

Thank you,

but I have finally managed to find all (I hope) the sneaky places to look for remains of the infection.

I am a bit confused why the Malware Fighter cannot handle this type of plague/pest that creates so much annoyance for so many people. I see this type of programming as an invasion of privacy.

How about this: Malware Fighter scans the computer and makes a list of potential unwanted programmes and malware and let the user mark the ones to remove. Then lets the MF block whenever a threat of installation is made again. I get an all increasing dislike for sites like cnet download because of their use of sneaky ways to include installation of "shitware". Really pisses one off.

Again thank you for offering to help.

Best regards

Bengt Strom

• 4 months later...

Really wierd... your post is of Feb. 5th, 2015, and only the other day (I Think it was June 22nd, 2015) i got an email stating that Superdave had responded to my post... like 4 and a half month later. I then tried to write something similar to what I'm Writing now, but could not get the forum to accept my post.

Just a comment to let you know there was a problem... which you probaly knew already... :oops:

And on the same note as the start of this thread: I was trying to remove the Delta-Homes search hijacking, also compliments Yahoo-shitsite or whatever... anyway I just could not get it to go away, even having followed net pages advices. Then I thought I try the IObit Malware fighter and voila the hijack was gone after 1 run. I guess someone in development had read my post here.;-)

SUPER-thanks Superdave and your team!!!

Archived