IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC V8 disappeared

CKCustom

Hey Guys, Thomas here,

I have just restarted my desktop HP p1257c and my ASC v8 and the monitor in the upper right hand corner is missing and the icons reg cleaner and disk cleaner are in default icon mode. weird. I have had the same ASC v8 on this computer forever. I have been writing my new website in Notepad++, and I needed to restart and clean and when it came back up my computer was just plain out missing off the desktop, so I did your save to desktop thing and wrote this immediately. I will now check to see how far it went, wow its gone ASC v8 is not on my computer well its not where its supposed to be. I am running a win10 UI upgrade and I like it and I have been using it for about a year now.

I am going to go and deal with this I will await a return comment or as usual I will not give you guys enough info and I will try harder to get it correct.

Archived