IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC V3: problems with Citrix and ccc-core-static

Karel

Hi,

after a week of looking, trying to figger things out, checking and retrying, I found out that there was a problem with this "registry fix". When I cleaned the registry and deleted *.OLD files (Regbackups), ASC V3 gives suddenly a whole lot of registry entrances to be fixed. Took me a while to find that out, I have been looking to much in other ways for the culprit.

Anyway, this is what keeps my PC running smoothly without having to reinstall the Citrix Presentation Server Web Only to get connected with my job:

In the Ignore List of the Registry Fix I have now the following items placed:

I would like to do a copy & paste of the box or give you a screendump but that's not going to work since 'copy' isn't possible and the box is too small to see all the entrances.

So what I did is ignoring all items containing Citrix or ICA and also the CCC-core-static since this registry fix too by ASC V3 made that my PC had to reconfigure my Catalyst Control Center every time I rebooted. Black screen for a very long time at reboot, but ok, this error it made was not fatal for my me.

There you go, I am glad I am finally rid of those darn wrong changes ASC V3 made to my PC/programs (in fact it was just the registry), never had such a problem with AWC V2 though.

Maybe brought out ASC V3 a bit too early? I cannot imagine this was not tested on a ASUS ATI laptop nor on the Citrix program. Was I the only one to report this?

K

measure twice,cut once

Hi Karel-To my knowledge,you are the first person to report problems with those specific applications,but by far not the first person to go ahead and push the repair button before you looked at each line item offered up for repair.I'm glad you were able to resolve your issues,but there's the old saying,"look before you leap"

Hi detailer,

You are absolutely right, but I believe the problem of Karel was because of a combination of usage Disk Cleaner utility and Registry deepscanning and repairing.

If decided, one should also delete the files in Disk Cleaning utility, using either the option of putting them in recycle bin, or option of backing up first.

Cheers.

could you follow that

Yes Enoskype,you are probably right-I had difficulty following her post,reading it several times and only coming to that conclusion.By and large,users are simply clicking that repair button without even checking the details first.Giving someone a fish doesn't make them a fisherman.

Citrix

I too am having the same problem with Version 3 with Citrix. I have to uninstall Citrix , fix the regitry reboot and close ASC V3. I have to have a working Citrix to remote for work. So untill this is fixed. I have had to disable

ASC V3. I have not yet contacted tech support, thought I would start here first.

Jim

for Karel Jdlen and bow

I am sorry to be unable to assist you,and would advise this issue be brought to the attention of tech support-three instances does not a coincidence make!But please continue to check the forum,as we have some very bright and helpful contributors.

Citrix sufferers...

In Registry Fix you can save the list of detected "problems" as a text file (Save Report). You may want to include that info in your email to tech support. Perhaps the good folk at IObit can take those entries into account and automatically ignore the Citrix keys in some future release.

• 2 months later...

Citrix Client opening then closing

I purchased ASC V3 now I cannot use Citrix Client. I tried to do what was in the post here but when I go to Options > Ignore List > Registry Fix.

I cannot add anything to ignore list. Hopefully support can help with a solution?

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

citrix limited fix

Hi hdesfca,

I was able to resolve to a degree by uninstall and reinstall the citrix client.

then I disabled the deep scan. I can now use iobit pro without issue to a degree. As long as I don't deep scan at least everything else works ok.

Hope this information helps.

Archived