IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to change the size of the fonts? ASC Ver 8 appears tiny on my Windows 8.1 machine!

Geeble

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, Cicely. I did download the latest Ver.from that link (8.1.0.652) Fonts and screen still too small. I don't know how to send a Screenshot. Help, please. Thanks.

Hi Geeble,

Please tell us the resolution of your computer. We will try to figure this issue in the later updates.

Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello again, Cicely. Running ASC 8.4.811 and still the fonts are too small. Resolution here is 3200 X 1800, using NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB Graphics memory on a fast (Core i7) machine with 16 GB of RAM running Windows 8.1. I really like ASC, but please help with the too small display, a strain to see comfortably. Thanks!

Hi, Cicely. The link you posted reveals no file at Major Geeks. Please re-post or send me a complete link.

I might be willing to try the beta, but besides a beta, do you know what version will finally include a fix or adjustment for the font size?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Cicely. Font size in V 9, Beta 2 is much improved in terms of font size. There's still more to do, though. For example, the subscreen for sending Feedback or questions is still tiny. When I typed in the start of a reply, my font showed as normal, but the surrounding fonts were tiny. Keep up the good work. I believe you have my rig's info from earlier.

I still love my ASC.

Archived