IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IDEA FOR NEW IOBIT SOFTWARE (I.E. IOBIT SAFE INSTALLER)

There are all kinds of free software available on the Internet (from Trial to Home User Only freeware). The Trouble is that outfits such as CNET and Softonic have hijacked most of it and most of the freeware or trialware installers are available only through them. However, obtaining an installer from such firms as these brings it loaded with PUPs and toolbars and/or lots of other malware, spyware, evilware, scumware, etcetera, that NObody wants on their computer. So I am proposing (I am not even close to being a programmer) if it is even possible, that the Great IOBit Team write and create an installer (named IOBit SafeInstaller) that a user could use as an Intermediary program to safely install installer.exe files. IOBit SafeInstaller would activate and control the installer/exe file and remove add-on unwanted ware. The process would go something like this: (1) User opens IOBit SafeInstaller (2) User browses and finds the specific installer.exe (3) IOBit SafeInstaller moves the specific installer.exe to its own archive file (4) IOBit SafeInstaller then lets user know it is ready to install and user allows the process to begin (5) IOBit SafeInstaller then creates a restore point and begins the installation (6) Installation is finished and IOBit informs user that the new software is ready to use and informs user that if any problems occur with the program that IOBit SafeInstaller may not have been able to prevent installation of that the user can return to the IOBit SafeInstaller program and safely uninstall the program or return his/her computer to the previous state by using the IOBit SafeInstaller restore point.

Archived