IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Suggestion: Auto Scan occurs in the background

tgp1994

Hi IOBit,

Firstly, thank you for doing the free giveaway with GiveAwayOfTheDay the other day. I really appreciate the opportunity to try out the pro version of Malware Fighter 3, and I think it's been pretty good so far.

One thing I would like to see added is a background scanning mode. This way if the Auto scan is running and I come back to my computer, the scan window won't be sitting on top of what I was last doing. Then when it finishes, maybe it will only tell us if it found anything.

Thanks!

Hi IOBit,

Firstly, thank you for doing the free giveaway with GiveAwayOfTheDay the other day. I really appreciate the opportunity to try out the pro version of Malware Fighter 3, and I think it's been pretty good so far.

One thing I would like to see added is a background scanning mode. This way if the Auto scan is running and I come back to my computer, the scan window won't be sitting on top of what I was last doing. Then when it finishes, maybe it will only tell us if it found anything.

Thanks!

Hi tgp1994,

Welcome to IObit Forums.

I have already written down your suggestion. Our product team will take it into consideration.

Any suggestion or feedback is welcomed.

Cheers.

• 2 months later...
Hi IOBit,

Thanks!

Great idea.

Archived