IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can't uninstall v7 after updating to v8

cwbeas1

Just updated to v8 of ASC free from v7thinking it was an update and that it would uninstall any previous versions, so I didn't do an uninstall of v7 1st. It does not show up in the add or remove programs control panel and neither the iobit uninstaller nor revo uninstaller can find it. Obviously the uninstaller package is missing from the installation. I tried to find a download of v7 on yourwebsite to do a repair of v7 so I can uninstall it, but can't find it.

Could you please give link to v 7 download? TIA

fwiw-I have uninstalled v8 and v7 still exists and runs, just can't uninstall it.

Hi, may I please ask if there's like an archive download section too if users wanted to install old versions of ASC for example? 1.gif

Hi sauberlime,

We do not have an archive download section for old version of ASC. It is suggested to try latest version of the product which has more advanced and perfect functions.

Cheers.|;-)

Archived