IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Unsure About Product

I purchased the pro version of the advanced system care, but every single day it tells me my computer has issues..... but I have absolutely no viruses, and all of my drivers are up to date. I also have no issues with my computers performance. I have an i7 4930k, 16 gigs of corsair vengeance ram, an x79 deluxe Asus mobo, an EVGA GTX 780 classified, SSD with Windows 8.1 etc etc etc.... so why is it that this program claims there is an issue every single day no matter what? It really confuses me. Does this happen to others as well?

Thanks.

Hi Dissolution

Welcome to the Forum.

You do not specify which issues you are concerned about, so I will have to make some assumptions.

It is absolutely normal to have some issues everyday. You will have junk files that need to be cleaned. Your registry will become cluttered every time you use your pc, so you will have Registry fix items to be sorted.

Depending on which settings you have chosen you may have Privacy Sweep functions being performed. Additionally, again depending on your settings, other cleaning/optimising functions may be performed.

I am a little confused as to why you even bought the program, seeing as you are so certain that your pc is always in perfect condition.

Archived