IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 8 Ultimate with Bitdefender?

I just took advantage of the Sharewareonsale giveaway for ASC8 Ult., and I noticed it has Bitdefender technology built in. Although I still have about 9 months of Bitdefender license left I'm wondering if there is any difference in features, would it make the most sense simply turning off the life shield(s) and use the maintenance and optimization tooks of ASC and activate the security features when my Bitdefender runs out?

ASC will tell you which Programs been found and incompatible i think..

When ASC has finished installation i believe, when i remember correct, a popup is shown with "programs which could not be compatible" but i also use Bitdefender Total Security and ASC8, both Full-/Pro- versions and i havn t note any problems of one of the programs.. tested Bittorrent with (Fake-/NoDamage)Viruses from Internetpage and all works perfect.. on the other hand bitdefender didnt blocked any changes which where made by ASC8, other Programs are blocked instantly but seems they both know the others "way they work" and can pass it in a good kind of result.

Good to hear TictaX. In the long run I'm just wondering if Bitdefender is even necessary if ASC has it built in. There may be components in fuller suites like Total Security which has additional features but I would only be concerned with the core engines.

Archived