IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Messed up my Computer

I Bought ASC and scaned my pc and fixed the problem but after that I can't use Magnet Link and i can't select utorrent as my defult torrent client,I Drag and paste it into the utorrent for it to work but i am tired of this,More over the folder icons can now only be customized to large,medium and small I can't select the folder size how i want And there are more problems like this Please fix this up or i want my money back I just made the account here to Post this

Obviously some settings have been changed on your computer. You should do a system restore back to a time before theses issues began. You can do a system restore from the rescue centre in ASC.

You should also ensure that you have not selected settings in ASC which do not suit your system.

It would be advisable to read the Product Manual for ASC to ensure you understand all the functions. You can get the manual by clicking on the Download Iobit Products at the top of the forum page and select support.

Hello UmairYaseeen and sauberlime,

After communicating with the programmers, currently, Default Program doesn't support utorrent. So it is not listed in Default Program and once you use DP to change the default program, you cannot set utorrent back to default by using DP.

However, we will support utorrent in Advanced SystemCare v8.3.

Currently, you can follow the following way to set utorrent as your default client again.

Go to Control Panel >> click Programs >> click Default Programs >> now you can set utorrent back to default again.

Archived