IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

How to change bind to Screenshot?

Cnosi

Good day,

I writing this topis for help me with thing that I want to change bind to Screenshot. Actually it's set to right ALT + X and I using this shortcut by each day for sign "#" and everytime when I need to write it I need go to charmap what's little bit terrible. I using Advanced Systemcare long time and I don't want to stop with it, Screenshot is so helpful too so if someone can help me it would be great!

PS Sorry for my English, if you won't understand just write me private message or comment below this topic.

I wish to all positive days! :)

Hi Cnosi, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Download the latest version from the link in Advanced SystemCare 8.2 (8.2.0.795) is released! [April 09, 2015] topic.

THE ISSUE YOU HAVE MENTIONED IS LOOKED AFTER IN THAT VERSION.

Click on the down arrow at the bottom right of Screenshot figure on Performance Monitor window and change Ctrl + Alt + X to a combination you like, and that's it.

Cheers.

Archived