IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Created New Skin but cannot see it properly...

federicci7

I have followed instructions to create personalised new skin for main Advanced System care 8.1 Pro.I changed the original background to my skin but when i change the skin i see my skin very faint and black background is still there but faded.Do i have alter my skin image somehow ? My skin is loaded in the image directory...actually it is a 007 logo image

Have i done something wrong ?...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n206518[/ATTACH] Sorry for delay in replying Cicely.The only way i can change skin is to use 'change background ' under skin option...see attached image.The skin changing software program does not work for me.It really depends on image you want to use...if it has to many colours the menu options of ASC Pro 8.2 are difficult to see...in other words image has to be simple.Note the background image of 007 is freely available on the internet and no copyright infringement has been broken

Archived