IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC8 problems and premium support -- is there a scammer about?

dburt

Hi all. I was previously dburt but the frightening level of security on this forum makes it far easier to re-register.

I received updates toy earlier posts and was interested to see that people are still paying iobit to be put through to scammers.

Iobit should be ashamed that this has ever happened and don't seem that concerned about resolving the issue. They were nice but could never quite understand why I was concerned.

As a result of my experience I deleted all Iobit products and haven't looked back.

Its scandalous that a programme meant to protect users seems to open them up to staff who seem to Be at least part-time scammers and happy to do this on Iobit'a time.

It looks to me like a gross dereliction of corporate responsibility.

Shame on Iobit.

Hi Dumpitnow,

We are so sad to know that you have deleted IObit products. However, we will keep on improve our products and service for your better experience. Hope you can choose us again one day soon.

To satisfy every IObit's user is always our ultimate goal.

Thanks.

Archived